Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 12:18 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,616,744 times

Advertisements

If he was working 60 hrs a week away from his place and just crashing there I could see it. But he works from home. I'd go stir crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 12:23 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,664,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
If he was working 60 hrs a week away from his place and just crashing there I could see it. But he works from home. I'd go stir crazy.

can you imagine????:confused :

Old 08-18-2011, 12:29 PM

346 posts, read 498,662 times
^^ Totally agree. Living and being in those small quarters all the time would make me crazy and depressed. It really would feel like a prison cell. I'm all for paring down and people not needing tons of stuff, but that apartment is my idea of punishment. All in the name of living in Manhattan? No thanks.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:24 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,930,288 times
maybe he did a long prison stint and likes living in a small room

Old 08-18-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnip8056 View Post
^^ Totally agree. Living and being in those small quarters all the time would make me crazy and depressed. It really would feel like a prison cell. I'm all for paring down and people not needing tons of stuff, but that apartment is my idea of punishment. All in the name of living in Manhattan? No thanks.

It is like a prison cell, no bathroom, no kitchen. all it needs is bars.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:28 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,787,108 times
My question to him would be, how would he ever get a girlfriend living where he does ?? I can't fathom 2 people in that bed getting kinky, much less being able to even SLEEP comfortably. Any chance that he hooks up with a girl, whats he going to tell her, "sure you can stay over but theres only enough room for a small sleeping bag next to the door?"

OMG the more I think of all the things we do in our homes, the more I look at that closet and think there is really no reason any person can live there, much less relax or unwind, unless they use it as just a place to crash after spending tons of time outside or in other locations.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalDiva View Post
My question to him would be, how would he ever get a girlfriend living where he does ?? I can't fathom 2 people in that bed getting kinky, much less being able to even SLEEP comfortably. Any chance that he hooks up with a girl, whats he going to tell her, "sure you can stay over but theres only enough room for a small sleeping bag next to the door?"

OMG the more I think of all the things we do in our homes, the more I look at that closet and think there is really no reason any person can live there, much less relax or unwind, unless they use it as just a place to crash after spending tons of time outside or in other locations.
maybe he dates men an its more easier to shack up with your own sex lol

Old 08-18-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
maybe he dates men an its more easier to shack up with your own sex lol
no, not really, ( but good try)

I think with what ever sex, it just aint gonna happen in there...

the more I see this the more i find it amusing....that a person can write out a check every month for this and feel good about it...

Old 08-18-2011, 01:57 PM

143 posts, read 299,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
The impressive thing is the modifications he's made to his closet/bed using his carpentry/architecture skills. He could get a huge 1 bd or studio for that price elsewhere with good subway access to where ever he loves to spend his time.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Indeed! I agree. But think he could make better use of his money in B'klyn or Queens & still be near Manhattan.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
no, not really, ( but good try)

I think with what ever sex, it just aint gonna happen in there...

the more I see this the more i find it amusing....that a person can write out a check every month for this and feel good about it...
he looks thin and you dont need a lot of room to do the nasty. I have done it myself in Small areas and it was UMM UMM GOOD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City