Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What location would you prefer for the meet-up?
Uptown: Harlem Tavern 17 47.22%
Midtown: Rudy's Bar (Hells Kitchen) 13 36.11%
Downtown: M1-5 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 02:20 PM

555 posts, read 1,183,900 times

Advertisements

After you guys left it got paaaaacked....man, very nice place just have to make sure no events going on. It was standing room only. Would of made a white women looking to move into the area scared...hahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 03:14 PM

8,743 posts, read 18,378,760 times
Thanks for those that came out..and yes it got very packed once the NBA finals were on..but nonetheless a great place. I would recommend it. One of the members at the meetup indicated Bed-Stuy has a new Beer garden so I think I will have the next one there. I shall keep you posted on the date/time.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:25 PM

2,691 posts, read 4,331,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
Thanks for those that came out..and yes it got very packed once the NBA finals were on..but nonetheless a great place. I would recommend it. One of the members at the meetup indicated Bed-Stuy has a new Beer garden so I think I will have the next one there. I shall keep you posted on the date/time.
Yep and I actually just came back from a walk and checked it out. The place is ginormous and has a beer menu that's just as huge: Brooklyn Tap House All the beers on tap are just $6

Yesterday was fun and it was great meeting people! Looking forward to the next one.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:40 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2k View Post
Yep and I actually just came back from a walk and checked it out. The place is ginormous and has a beer menu that's just as huge: Brooklyn Tap House All the beers on tap are just $6

Yesterday was fun and it was great meeting people! Looking forward to the next one.
You should most def try b to arrange a meet in brooklyn. its been a year or two since I visited do or die bed stuy. I would like to check out a beer garden in bed stuy. Also its summer, nothing beats summer time in NYC day or night, its always good to check out certain areas of the city and have a drink or two, then again thats just me.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:43 PM

Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,522 posts, read 2,244,620 times
Has there been talk of another one? So sorry I missed it especially that it was so close to the crib!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City