Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 02:28 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entangled View Post
I should probably start a new thread on how women can really be bitchy towards other women.
Ohhhh that old shoe...

Nothing on earth is as entertaining to watch as a woman talking about a 'prettier' woman.
The things that come out of their mouths.
Not all woman...but lots.
The jealousy and bitterness is something else.
I see it all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 02:45 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,135,160 times
Quote:
Thanks, for pointing out the typo. I'll have it fixed. As for your other comment...hmmm

I should probably start a new thread on how women can really be bitchy towards other women.
It's strange that you saw my comment about this topic being boring to me as somehow being "bitchy" towards YOU!

I don't care about you one way or the other. My comment was simply about the topic. Also I am bored with this topic because there was a giant thread on this board on almost this exact topic like a week ago... so yes, I am bored with it.

When you say something about me being bitchy towards other women, are you also being bitchy? Please clarify. Thanks.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:55 PM

520 posts, read 844,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
It's strange that you saw my comment about this topic being boring to me as somehow being "bitchy" towards YOU!

I don't care about you one way or the other. My comment was simply about the topic. Also I am bored with this topic because there was a giant thread on this board on almost this exact topic like a week ago... so yes, I am bored with it.

When you say something about me being bitchy towards other women, are you also being bitchy? Please clarify. Thanks.
It wasn't personal Henna. I never said that you were bitchy towards me, you just made a snarky remark. If you are bored, you can easily skip the thread and not comment. But not only did take the time to highlight a spelling mistake, but you made a point of stating that you find the topic boring. The comment made me think of bitchiness potential in women. Thus I expressed my feelings.

Let me ask you, do you think that your comment was neutral, or diplomatic, introspect, pleasant, innocent? "Hey you made a mistake, which I find funny, and by the way your post made me feel bored." Am I misunderstanding the tone? As for bitchiness, I do have that potential, characteristic of my gender, but I try to use it where/when it matters.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Ohhhh that old shoe...

Nothing on earth is as entertaining to watch as a woman talking about a 'prettier' woman.
The things that come out of their mouths.
Not all woman...but lots.
The jealousy and bitterness is something else.
I see it all the time.
That shoe never gets to old to be tossed out. It's like the benjamin button of shoes. What I find to be more entertaining is some drunken, 1am, street dispute between a sloppy drunk woman and an annoyed loud man. She screams, while he tries to shoo her away, usually followed by her "You'll never change and @#$)*%" They can easily talk about it at home, or in some really loud bar (no one will hear them any way with the music pumping the way it does at some of the trendy places), but they want that full attention of the busy street. Classic.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:12 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,135,160 times
Quote:
It wasn't personal Henna. I never said that you were bitchy towards me, you just made a snarky remark. If you are bored, you can easily skip the thread and not comment. But not only did take the time to highlight a spelling mistake, but you made a point of stating that you find the topic boring. The comment made me think of bitchiness potential in women. Thus I expressed my feelings.

Let me ask you, do you think that your comment was neutral, or diplomatic, introspect, pleasant, innocent? "Hey you made a mistake, which I find funny, and by the way your post made me feel bored." Am I misunderstanding the tone? As for bitchiness, I do have that potential, characteristic of my gender, but I try to use it where/when it matters.
I was exploiting the humor potential and my comment was (I believe) twice as funny the way I phrased it than the way you phrased it.

Sorry if you found my comment to be "bitchy."

It was more or less supposed to be amusing.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:15 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
That's something a jealous white woman would say.
No way you can make that assumption.
Considering Im a straight Latin guy, I have nothing to be jealous over so no ulterior motive. In fact, since I like white women, I'd logically be happy to see more white guys go for Asian girls, less competition for white women for me. It is true that white guys with Asian fetishes are usually nerdy creeps tho

Last edited by PhenomenalAJ; 08-19-2012 at 03:23 PM..

Old 08-19-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I was exploiting the humor potential and my comment was (I believe) twice as funny the way I phrased it than the way you phrased it.

Sorry if you found my comment to be "bitchy."

It was more or less supposed to be amusing.
Hmm, I didn't mean any of my comments to be funny, but you surely put a lot of thought into appearing amusing. Sorry I didn't appreciate. I take everything I said back.

Aaand, you're right there is a huge thread that addresses the same issue. I should have researched. I probably just needed a link to explore that one. Can I ask Moderators to delete this thread?

Old 08-19-2012, 04:45 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
White guys who prefer Asian women usually have mental problems/control issues. I've never met a guy with an Asian fetish who was a normal functional human being. They like how submissive and little girlish Asian women supposedly are. I'm not saying its weird to think an Asian girl is pretty but to fetishize them like lots of white guys do is creepy.
What dream world do you live in? Asian women are just like any other women

Old 08-19-2012, 04:55 PM

7 posts, read 17,475 times
Quote:
I think it was 40/40. Granted it wasn't my favorite type of establishment, but it was an interesting environment to conduct a sociological observation. What difference does it make anyway?

I asked because of my own motives: //www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...ightclubs.html

Back to topic: I'm guessing it's because Asian women tend to be physically fit. Fat Asian women are rare compared to fat women of other races (my observations here in Toronto). It seems to hold true for women past the age of 30 or 40.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:00 PM

7 posts, read 17,475 times
Also, these white guys probably went for/dated white girls but ended in disaster. A friend of mine of South Asian ethnicity decided to stop pursuing South Asian girls and go interracial because of his negative experiences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City