Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2015, 04:36 PM

149 posts, read 198,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by acompres90 View Post
Exam 4322....I scored pretty high that grade doesn't matter as long as you pass
well congras you know which exam's going in the dec class with you?

Old 12-14-2015, 05:21 PM

344 posts, read 606,766 times
Hey whats up everyone? Thought i let everyone know that today was our graduation for Traffic. It was a great ceremony and i enjoyed it alot. I'll definitely miss everyone at the academy, instructors, that helped us get this far. It feels wonderful and amazing to officially be apart of the NYPD. I keep awaiting the days where i will graduate from the official police academy and walk across that stage, throwing our gloves in the air lol that will truly be a moment i will never forget and today as well.

Old 12-14-2015, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphonBeatz View Post
Hey whats up everyone? Thought i let everyone know that today was our graduation for Traffic. It was a great ceremony and i enjoyed it alot. I'll definitely miss everyone at the academy, instructors, that helped us get this far. It feels wonderful and amazing to officially be apart of the NYPD. I keep awaiting the days where i will graduate from the official police academy and walk across that stage, throwing our gloves in the air lol that will truly be a moment i will never forget and today as well.
Congras Bro I want to join PD to My Dream I do Auxiliary at the moment .I took the test last year . but have to wait to be a citzen for me to join to in meantime I do traffic hopefully start my prcoess after april .

Old 12-14-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetime96 View Post
Congras Bro I want to join PD to My Dream I do Auxiliary at the moment .I took the test last year . but have to wait to be a citzen for me to join to in meantime I do traffic hopefully start my prcoess after april .
Thanks brotha! I took the test for PD last year also but no list number yet. I'm guessing they want to hire from the old exams first then the new ones. I wanted to do auxiliary also but traffic called me.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Thanks brotha! I took the test for PD last year also but no list number yet. I'm guessing they want to hire from the old exams first then the new ones. I wanted to do auxiliary also but traffic called me.
You Stil have a better chance in the door anyway working for the city, question do you know what exam number's that was in your class with you? and i TOOK my PD test in april got my list # I think in Oct of 2014

Old 12-15-2015, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetime96 View Post
You Stil have a better chance in the door anyway working for the city, question do you know what exam number's that was in your class with you? and i TOOK my PD test in april got my list # I think in Oct of 2014
I'm exam 5304 (July 2014) but there were different exam #'s in my class. Some waited months, some waited more than a year.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:44 AM

327 posts, read 704,919 times
Default Hi

Quote:
You are department of transportation family,not nypd

Old 12-15-2015, 11:25 AM

63 posts, read 98,942 times
Lol

Old 12-15-2015, 06:20 PM

14 posts, read 18,927 times
Quote:
Congrats!!!

Old 12-16-2015, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat1998 View Post
Congrats!!!
Thanks bro! We went onto the field last night and it was fun! They sent us all too Manhattan for holiday coverage for about 3 weeks then we go too our real commands. They told us our real commands after holiday coverage is done, and i got Manhattan command!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City