Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2013, 10:08 PM

143 posts, read 293,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynite718 View Post
Hellllll no
Actually, there is a chance.. The detective asked, "how many people have not met with investigator as of today?" And about 5 people raised their hands....in my opinion, if they want to hire you, they will rush the application process in less than 1 week. So there still is hope..... It was a total of 30 tea candidates and 2 ssa candidates....

Old 08-21-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareios View Post
I thought your mini med was for this friday 23
I called and pushed it up, ... Appointments were for wed.,thrurs. And fri.

Old 08-21-2013, 10:28 PM

165 posts, read 428,932 times
Are these the only dates they have or will they be doing more mini meds to get more candidates in?

Old 08-21-2013, 10:57 PM

20 posts, read 34,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynite718 View Post
April
Have you tried contacting them since then? That seems terribly long to not hear from them...

Old 08-21-2013, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddkidd View Post
Actually, there is a chance.. The detective asked, "how many people have not met with investigator as of today?" And about 5 people raised their hands....in my opinion, if they want to hire you, they will rush the application process in less than 1 week. So there still is hope..... It was a total of 30 tea candidates and 2 ssa candidates....
I'm going to pray that you're right.. A lot can happen in a month, so I'm gonna hope luck is on my side. I'm really happy for you though.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:49 AM

Quote:
I called and pushed it up, ... Appointments were for wed.,thrurs. And fri.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxTNS View Post
Are these the only dates they have or will they be doing more mini meds to get more candidates in?
I do not know..i was told they have mini med appointments available this week. Leading me to believe they have more in the future

Old 08-22-2013, 02:54 PM

So, your investigator gives you the mini med appointment?

Old 08-22-2013, 03:47 PM

What I've completed so far.

Medical - Hair follicle, EKG, Vision Test, Hearing Test, Blood Pressure, lots of paperwork.
Written Psych - All those questions.
Oral Psych - Talked with Psychologist.

So, someone told me from the sound of my medical, it sounds like I had my mini medical combined with my medical. Would this be true in my case, because I heard people at regular medicals don't get hair follicle drug tests, but they took my hair. lol This was in early July.

Old 08-22-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea1 View Post
What I've completed so far.

Medical - Hair follicle, EKG, Vision Test, Hearing Test, Blood Pressure, lots of paperwork.
Written Psych - All those questions.
Oral Psych - Talked with Psychologist.

So, someone told me from the sound of my medical, it sounds like I had my mini medical combined with my medical. Would this be true in my case, because I heard people at regular medicals don't get hair follicle drug tests, but they took my hair. lol This was in early July.
I was told in mini med that drug test is good for 6 months. You need to get in contact with your investigator ASAP!!!.. I cannot stress that enough... Call them or call their sergeant. You still have a shot

Old 08-22-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
I was told in mini med that drug test is good for 6 months. You need to get in contact with your investigator ASAP!!!.. I cannot stress that enough... Call them or call their sergeant. You still have a shot
I was emailed by my investigator. He told me to have my papers notarized and wait for him to call me when he does the process for TEA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City