Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 09:37 AM

241 posts, read 373,077 times

Advertisements

Wow. This thread is proof that the internet truly does bring out the asshat in some people.

I'd like you to say this crap in real life. Then see the looks you would get.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:56 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Sprigged:. View Post
Wow. This thread is proof that the internet truly does bring out the asshat in some people.

Meaningless post.
Try again.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:11 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Or... just because she's a messed up 22 year old that bickered with her other nutty friends and couldn't take it anymore??
Wouldn't be that highly abused NYC drug ADDERAL they found in her purse that clouded her judgement??
Na......
She was prob on it for years. A common JUNKIE. Nothing more.
Maybe it was the Klonopin in her purse?? I dunno.
Go ahead and bash me for being insensitive.
When do these young girls realize that Sex and the City was a TV show??

Good riddance.
NYC Fashion Student Who Jumped Off Bridge Leaves Louis Vuitton Bag With Note Naming Five Girls She Doesn't Want At Her Funeral | Elite Daily
You know...I usually try to be understanding and I usually feel a little bit bad when someone takes their own life, but this girl just sounded like a self-centered idiot.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilksFavoriteCookie View Post
I don't know about fashion world so...but anyways she is hot. From what I gather though she hated her life:

-boyfriend was a douche in her words, "he didn't treat me right."
-friends are ******* and tease her all the time
-obsession with death and what happens

Those 2 drugs are known to enhance certain emotions.

I think she was just bat crazy. Maybe she should've took some swimming lessons.
She is hot? She is DEAD. And not so hot after her body hit that water and shot up into her orifices turning her innards into mush.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:21 AM

393 posts, read 783,101 times
I posted the same thing on the psychology forum that also has a thread about her, give the girl a break...she was 22. I was a real moron at that age, and it took some serious life lessons to straighten out my priorities. She clearly had mental problems...and working in the fashion industry is enough to drive a sane person nuts. Throw some drugs in the mix and there you have it.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 AM

170 posts, read 323,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Sprigged:. View Post

Not sure who you're referring to, but I'd like to see you CDers pull this crap in real life. Same thing. Who wants to jump?!?!

Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptnyc View Post
I posted the same thing on the psychology forum that also has a thread about her, give the girl a break...she was 22. I was a real moron at that age, and it took some serious life lessons to straighten out my priorities. She clearly had mental problems...and working in the fashion industry is enough to drive a sane person nuts. Throw some drugs in the mix and there you have it.
True, but it seems so random. I always wondered why she never tried therapy, exercising, etc....

Old 02-08-2013, 11:32 AM

1,092 posts, read 1,557,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
She is hot? She is DEAD. And not so hot after her body hit that water and shot up into her orifices turning her innards into mush.
She is hot right? I think OP said she was ugly. Doesn't do her justice....

Old 02-08-2013, 11:59 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
The government has taken all the "good stuff" off the market. A friend took an entire bottle of Valium to bid adieu. He slept for 3 days in the hospital and when he woke his first two words were "Oh ****!"
Ask a doctor for barbiturates for sleep and he will hold up a cross and wrap hikself in garlic.

All that seems left is the messy way...bridges, subways, suicide by cop, headers into tractor trailer, etc.
Taking a bottle of sleeping pills would be MY way of going out, but if this fails, then I guess the next best thing is to do it how the Greeks used to.

Lay in a warm bath, slice my wrists and bleed out. Supposed to be peaceful.

Or you can shoot yourself up with an air bubble. This almost ALWAYS works 99% of the time. Sort of painful, but not for long.

Jumping off bridges, out windows, gunshots to the mouth, etc., is messy and they might still try to "save" you. For what reason? I don't know, but I guess they feel a deformed and brain damaged "live" person is better than being dead (which is where we ALL will be one day).

Old 02-08-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Taking a bottle of sleeping pills would be MY way of going out, but if this fails, then I guess the next best thing is to do it how the Greeks used to.

Lay in a warm bath, slice my wrists and bleed out. Supposed to be peaceful.

Or you can shoot yourself up with an air bubble. This almost ALWAYS works 99% of the time. Sort of painful, but not for long.

Jumping off bridges, out windows, gunshots to the mouth, etc., is messy and they might still try to "save" you. For what reason? I don't know, but I guess they feel a deformed and brain damaged "live" person is better than being dead (which is where we ALL will be one day).
Jumping off bridges is usually a surefire way (not that I'd try it, God knows). I kept reading about how effective that method proves because the water is usually too cold and/or deep. Plus your body cannot survive the impact. Look at SF. Too many concussions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City