Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 12:36 PM

539 posts, read 524,931 times

Advertisements

What I don't understand is do these *******s (ISIS) really think its a war they could win? IMO if something of this scale happened in New York all hell would be unleashed on their region, probably worse than 12 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 12:41 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,488,201 times
I am a Russian Jew, don't worry these radial Islamic terrorist scumbags hate Israel and USA they hate my guts because I am Russian and Jewish don't feel bad.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:45 PM

539 posts, read 524,931 times
While the vast majority of Muslims are good people, it is worth noting that we all knew as soon as we heard about this attack that it was done by Muslims. That cannot be ignored.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:47 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,225,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
You really are not very smart.
All that education, and that's all you have? I'm better then you, in all things little lamb. Never forget who the lion is and the type who you will be begging to save you when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
You do realize that you rarely say anything definitive, always dancing around the edges of an issue, yet constantly demand exact facts and figures from anyone you disagree with? I hate to say it, but I'm pretty convinced by now that you are well-educated along the same lines as our millenial generation: academia for the sake of academia with little relevence to the real world.

You apparently are fond of reaching back into the dim light of a thousand years to address current events which have clear and convincing roots in much more modern times. The Crusades are irrelevant to modern Islamic terrorism, brought up merely to deflect from the truth that Islam is incompatible with modern society. Those who use the crusades to defend modern muslims never seem to mention the islamic incursions into Europe, which reached far into Spain and even further north at points throughout history, right up until the time of the founding of our nation even (Barbary Pirates anyone?). You want history and facts? How about the Battle of Tours, in France of course, in 732, long before the crusades. Or the Ottoman genocide of the Armenians (my ancestors) during WWI?

If there is one aspect of the middle ages that is still relevent to the topic at hand, it is that Islam and its adherents are largely stuck in that time period while western society has passed them by not due to racism or whatever other nonsense apologists continue to manufacture, but because of superiority.
Harlem, you have been checkmated. In fact, havent seen as good of a beat down in quite some time. Well played Airborne...

Old 11-14-2015, 12:52 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,086,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
I am a Russian Jew, don't worry these radial Islamic terrorist scumbags hate Israel and USA they hate my guts because I am Russian and Jewish don't feel bad.
Everybody hates Israel. Russia hates Israel, communist like Cuba and North Korea hate zionism as well as China. All of South America including my parents country of Guyana recognize the Palestinian state and denounce Israel illegitimate. Plenty of Americans hate Israel both from liberal and conservative thinking spectrum.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:02 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,946,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

If there is one aspect of the middle ages that is still relevent to the topic at hand, it is that Islam and its adherents are largely stuck in that time period while western society has passed them by not due to racism or whatever other nonsense apologists continue to manufacture, but because of superiority.
My reference to history had ONLY to do with the fact that at least two people stated that the facts of the present had always been true.

Which is itself ignorant enough.

Birds of a feather and all ... interesting. Or not.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:04 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,946,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
All that education, and that's all you have? I'm better then you, in all things little lamb. Never forget who the lion is and the type who you will be begging to save you when the time comes.

Harlem, you have been checkmated. In fact, havent seen as good of a beat down in quite some time. Well played Airborne...
No, not quite.

How funny that you fail to see - it is precisely "PC" that made it seem as though people like you had a right to an opinion.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:16 PM

19,081 posts, read 14,039,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Wasn't 'nuttin. Sometimes the truth can speak for itself easily.

Notice the lack of "definitive response"? Exactly.

I highly doubt she has even heard of the Battle of Tours or any of the other battles Europeans had to fight on their own soil to repel Muslim savages in the middle ages. College "educated" know-it-alls are only familiar with The Crusades because those campaigns are all that the disease of liberalism allows to be taught (ie, white Christian aggression).

I actually had to leave college to learn anything deep on the topic of history. The classes were just wasting my time. There is more real history sitting on my nightstand right now (5 books), than anything taught in you typical liberal arts college in pursuit of their nonsense bachelor degrees.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:20 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,488,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Everybody hates Israel. Russia hates Israel, communist like Cuba and North Korea hate zionism as well as China. All of South America including my parents country of Guyana recognize the Palestinian state and denounce Israel illegitimate. Plenty of Americans hate Israel both from liberal and conservative thinking spectrum.
Not every country hates Israel you are wrong and you sound like a bigot.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:31 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,086,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Not every country hates Israel you are wrong and you sound like a bigot.
Lol I'm no way a bigot and I also embrace Judiaism, I also have a Hebrew name and I have Israeli friends. I'm just telling you like it is. Its not fun being a pot of honey while you have a whole bunch of angry hornets or wasps trying to kill your tiny hive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City