Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:53 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,064,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Of course. The regular as usual.

Another thing they seemed to overlook. He said he regrets what he did.
Too late now. What he has done, is done. He should have taught about the implications of his actions before doing this. Not say that guy is a bad guy or what not, but he crossed a line to dehumanize another human being. He knew what he was doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2016, 09:53 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,245,944 times
Quote:
Of course. The regular as usual.

Another thing they seemed to overlook. He said he regrets what he did.
This is what he said: “Maybe, I made a mistake, to do what I did, from the beginning to take her out naked. I really regret this. If I could turn back time, I wouldn’t do it. Because in my mind, so much has happened to me.

How can one regret it when he doesn't even own up to making a mistake. He starts of saying MAYBE, I made a mistake......

Old 01-22-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I was not defending the abuser.

Please do not misinterpret what I meant.

There are people who do such things and continue with their daily lives like it never happened.
In other news, the earth revolves around the sun.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:33 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,058,639 times
I don't know if you guys know, since you don't speak spanish, but apparently she was cheating on him with 7 different guys. He caught her responding to guys sending dick picks and everything. His point was that he had always been faithful, worked hard for her and their kid, and was basically used and lied to this whole time. So it wasn't as if he randomly did this.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:44 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,703,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
In other news, the earth revolves around the sun.
You don't get it.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Too late now. What he has done, is done. He should have taught about the implications of his actions before doing this. Not say that guy is a bad guy or what not, but he crossed a line to dehumanize another human being. He knew what he was doing.
Of course he knew what he was doing, but that wasn't the point.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:50 PM

31,941 posts, read 27,057,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
I don't know if you guys know, since you don't speak spanish, but apparently she was cheating on him with 7 different guys. He caught her responding to guys sending dick picks and everything. His point was that he had always been faithful, worked hard for her and their kid, and was basically used and lied to this whole time. So it wasn't as if he randomly did this.

So? Just because a stopped clock is right twice a day doesn't mean anything.

If the guy felt he was being played for a chump all he had to do was pick up and leave. If it was his place throw the girl out; providing she and the kid had some place to go.

There is no excuse for any man to put his hands on a female, much less parade her through the streets of Harlem like Lady Godiva.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
I didn't watch any of the videos and saw little news coverage of this. There could indeed be more to the story.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
She has a three month old daughter with him.

Which begs the question, what was her relationship with her father? Was he even in the picture? Or was he a figure who just came and went?

Something tells me this woman herself might not have had a stable family background herself. She's 22 and already a baby? Doesn't sound like she comes from a middle class family herself, and that maybe a factor.

Last but not least living in a shelter is rough so if the women doesn't have the resources to support herself or the skills to get decent employment she is stuck in the house with the man, or will always be trying to get money from him.
Quote:
I saw the video and interpreted what he said in his thick Dominican Spanish. I'm not sure if it is true or not. I caught the same feeling as well through his video that he was playing a white Knight and he was good to her. She was talking to 7 different guys at the time while he was also with her.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Of course he knew what he was doing, but that wasn't the point.
What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City