Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 03:58 AM

36 posts, read 49,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygaga1 View Post
Oh no they didn't ask for it again ..I thought you asked about the bank statements in general.
They wanted some clarification recent income of mine... I still haven't heard back from them.
Oh ok. At least they called you for more income verification. That community preference will take you over the hump. The lady told me, they didn't get to my log number yet. That was over 2 weeks ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg042 View Post
And then I believe that I read they will call your banks?
Do your sign something that allows them to make the inquiry?

i was hoping to black out the bank account numbers.. it's pretty sketchy to disclose all of that isn't it?
You have to disclose that info and they will verify with the asset management institution. It's all part of the qualification process. Nothing to worry about.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:25 AM

207 posts, read 355,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreambigNY View Post
Oh ok. At least they called you for more income verification. That community preference will take you over the hump. The lady told me, they didn't get to my log number yet. That was over 2 weeks ago.
I'm hoping so too. From the way the lady sounded it seemed they have units still available, especially for CB...

Old 05-20-2017, 12:21 PM

4,774 posts, read 6,571,114 times
You have to give them all the info they ask for. You can't blacken anything out. Sign up for a credit monitoring service, because iD theft can happen. Just ask the Hunter's Point South applicants.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:07 PM

16 posts, read 20,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnyc2003 View Post
You have to give them all the info they ask for. You can't blacken anything out. Sign up for a credit monitoring service, because iD theft can happen. Just ask the Hunter's Point South applicants.
Exactly

Old 05-21-2017, 02:53 PM

236 posts, read 446,183 times
Has anyone from the community board or other preference groups moved in yet?

Old 05-31-2017, 08:18 AM

So far out of this forum, only one has moved in with a disability preference...i'm still waiting to be called for further processing smh

Old 05-31-2017, 08:50 AM

207 posts, read 355,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreambigNY View Post
So far out of this forum, only one has moved in with a disability preference...i'm still waiting to be called for further processing smh
Same here... Gave them updated docs about 2 weeks ago and still waiting to hear back . 40K log & CB.

Old 05-31-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygaga1 View Post
Same here... Gave them updated docs about 2 weeks ago and still waiting to hear back . 40K log & CB.
i went back in today to give in more documents that they missed during my intake. I got called from general pool. I tell you these people are horrible! I had a bad experience with them for their last building west 38th (in which my intake person was let go and then they assigned my file to someone else who has yet to contact me - keep in mind my log # for that one is 10XXX with community board. I should've been called already but so many ppl here who dont know anything). Today they didn't even remember me coming in 2 weeks ago smh. Good luck to all of you!

Old 06-06-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
i went back in today to give in more documents that they missed during my intake. I got called from general pool. I tell you these people are horrible! I had a bad experience with them for their last building west 38th (in which my intake person was let go and then they assigned my file to someone else who has yet to contact me - keep in mind my log # for that one is 10XXX with community board. I should've been called already but so many ppl here who dont know anything). Today they didn't even remember me coming in 2 weeks ago smh. Good luck to all of you!
Any update on this one guys? Has anyone from the CB moved in?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City