Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 09:33 PM

5,140 posts, read 4,976,546 times

Advertisements

I encourage all NYers who have their heart in the right place to stop by his office to thank him for what he has done to maintain LAW & ORDER for this city/country, and continue to support him to continue to serve this country the way he has been doing.

Below are a few highlights:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara

Preetinder Singh "Preet" Bharara (born 1968) is an Indian-born naturalized American attorney and the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.[1]

Earning a reputation of a "Crusader" prosecutor,[2][3] his office has prosecuted diplomats[4][5] and people in other countries.[6]

He prosecuted nearly 100 Wall Street executives,[7] reached historic settlements and fines with the four largest banks in the US,[8][9][10] and closed multibillion-dollar hedge funds for activities including insider trading.[11][12]

He also prosecuted New York state politicians, including the Speaker of the New York State Assembly, Sheldon Silver and the Majority Leader of State Senate, Dean Skelos,

and at one time he threatened to prosecute the governor Andrew Cuomo for alleged corruption.[13]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 09:35 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,007,862 times
I just need him to prosecute the criminal enterprises in the Hasidic villages of Kiryas Joel & Monsey....

Old 10-30-2016, 09:35 PM

Of course, he is up to some thing much bigger at the moment that will no doubt save this country and its people from falling off the corruption cliff in a week or so:

https://investmentwatchblog.com/pree...ex-charges-co/

Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and the NYPD Discovered the New Clinton Emails on Huma Abedin’s Computer While Investigating Anthony Weiner for Sex Charges. Comey Had to Open Clinton Investigation Back up. TRUMP WARNED THEM

Old 10-30-2016, 09:36 PM

U.S. Day of Reckoning?
Shocking details on new U.S. Treaty "A massive embarrassment of Obama."

by Pamela Williams
This is absolutely beyond the pale of even my imagination! Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton’s worst enemy which is being revealed by the reopening of the Clinton Email Investigation. Don’t get me wrong…I am elated that is happening. I am just so shocked to find that Abedin played the role of Hillary’s best friend when all along she was forwarding classified emails from Hillary to her home computer. She would print those emails out at home violating a code of conduct she signed in handling classified information when she was hired by the State Department. What is beyond the pale is she shared that same computer with her husband Anthony Weiner.
Weiner is being investigated by Preet Bharara, a tough US Attorney in New York, and the NYPD. They confiscated Weiner’s materials, finding classified emails from Hillary’s office forwarded by Huma Abedin. It is being said that many of those emails were kept by Huma and not Clinton. It is important to remember Abedin’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Huma’s mother believes that Sharia law should be implemented around the world to make it a better place.
Now we have Preet Bharara and the NYPD bringing the FBI into the case, because of the classified emails on Weiner’s computer. Poof! Comey reopens the Clinton Email Investigation! I hope I got those dots connected correctly. Donald Trump got them connected a year ago, warning of this very thing happening.

In the month after Clinton’s classified email scandal broke last year, Trump told DailyMail.com that ‘the person seeing her emails more than anybody else is Huma. And who’s Huma married to? The worst deviant in the United States of America, right? Weiner!’
And when Abedin announced her separation from Weiner four weeks ago, Trump called the decision ‘very wise,’ adding that ‘she will be far better off without him.’
But ‘I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information,’ he said.
”Who knows what he learned and who he told?’
Trump calls on Hillary Clinton campaign to return donations from Anthony Weiner | Daily Mail Online

Anthony Weiner is being investigated over allegations that he sent sexually explicit text messages to a 15-year-old girl, in the knowledge that she was still at school. Prosecutors in North Carolina, where the teenager lives, and in New York, where 52-year-old Mr Weiner is based, have opened inquiries.
Preet Bharara, the New York prosecutor known as one of the toughest in America, issued a subpoena for Mr Weiner’s mobile phone and other electronic records after the “sexting” came to light in September. It is believed this sparked the reopening of the closed investigation.
Now commentators are noting how ironic it is that Mrs Clinton’s presidential campaign could be critically damaged by her most loyal aide – loyalty being the quality the Clintons prize above all others.
Mrs Clinton was supposed to have handed over all evidence relating to her use of a private email server – something she instigated in 2009, when she was appointed secretary of state. The Weiner investigation shows she did not.
Donald Trump, her rival for the presidency, has said she should be tried and imprisoned for the act – whipping up chants of “lock her up” to echo around his rallies.

Old 10-30-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlord72 View Post
I just need him to prosecute the criminal enterprises in the Hasidic villages of Kiryas Joel & Monsey....
"Jewish Holocaust survivor fund fraud

During his first year in office, Bharara charged 17 managers and employees of the Conference on Jewish Material Claims for defrauding Germany 42.5 million dollars by creating thousands of false benefit applications for people who have not suffered in the Holocaust. The fraud which has been going on for 16 years was related to the 400 million dollars which Germany pays out each year to Holocaust survivors.[42][43]"

He will get there when he has time...

It will be better for Trump to appoint him to be the top anti-corrupt commander-in-chief starting in 2017. You can then hope for a better and fairer American society in the coming century.

Old 10-31-2016, 05:38 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,905,122 times
He exposed some big $1 billion scandal in Buffalo too I think. Dont remember the details though.

Old 10-31-2016, 09:27 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,482,861 times
he doesn't take crap.

I think he'll run for governor of NY one day. Hopefully, he can indict de blasio on somethng
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City