Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 04:03 PM

15,856 posts, read 14,483,585 times

Advertisements

The same could be said of the communists is the same situation (thinking Colombia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Throughout the Americas where they had civil war between right wing governments and leftists, the right was never able to to decisively defeat leftists. They went underground allied themselves with drug dealers, got weapons, and it got ugly. Real ugly as in civil wars lasted for decades until both sides tired of the violence and actually talked to each other and signed peace treaties. Never mind all the people killed or injured in the battle.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:27 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Quote:
It is very much the point, because an actual war is far worse than 70s riots in Bushwick. You don't even know enough about finance to know how increasing the national debt will effect you. And it is Trump, YOUR guys, who says he will increase the national debt by one trillion. You voted for him, so stop whining about it. He said during debates he was the King of Debt, and he is just keeping his promise to spend 1 trillion on infrastructure (by massive borrowing) . He'd probably declare national bankruptcy in order to negotiate down payments, but he is very open about who he is and what he does.

The end of empire may very well be the end of your family and your personal end. These things do happen in wars. Real wars are brutal.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious that war is brutal. You must be really smart.

Old 01-31-2017, 05:29 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Yeah but NYC population completely outnumbers the rest of the state? Also NYC as it's own republic isn't unprecedented. Think Hong Kong or Singapore for instance. Both exist as fairly thriving city-states.
You're missing one major thing. Unlike Hong Kong or Singapore. NYC has no drinkable ground water. How long do you think NYC would survive without water. And before you say they'll get it from LI, LI killed their aquifer when they built the LIE on top of it where the peak water collection was at one time.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:16 PM

19,053 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
We may very well here about Airbornguy as the next person who shoots up innocent people in a mosque(including children).
Well since that was a fellow Morrocan muslim, and I'm no Muslim, you're probably not going to see that. Besides, my only beef is with leftist trash.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:37 PM

983 posts, read 932,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Well since that was a fellow Morrocan muslim, and I'm no Muslim, you're probably not going to see that. Besides, my only beef is with leftist trash.
That's what they suspected at first but now they know it was not the case. It was some far-right loony.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:44 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Not liking someone's politics is not excuse to shoot them. That's murder, and as an officer of the law you should know that. You sound just like the guy who shot up the mosque, who we now know wasn't at all Muslim.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:46 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Thanks for pointing out the obvious that war is brutal. You must be really smart.
I had to point out war is brutal, because internet gangsters think war is like a video game where they can shoot targets but pay no price.

And have you ever been to a war torn country? I'm sure the answer is no.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:37 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Quote:
I had to point out war is brutal, because internet gangsters think war is like a video game where they can shoot targets but pay no price.

And have you ever been to a war torn country? I'm sure the answer is no.
Is everything okay? You seem distraught.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:47 PM

Location: Westchester County, NY -> Pinellas County, FL -> Dutchess County, NY -> Denver?
348 posts, read 535,741 times
It appears to me that the op is a liberal with a serious mental disorder. It it a troll post?

Old 02-01-2017, 05:12 AM

19,053 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
Not liking someone's politics is not excuse to shoot them. That's murder, and as an officer of the law you should know that. You sound just like the guy who shot up the mosque, who we now know wasn't at all Muslim.
Oops, oh well. I'm not big on the internal issues of foreign countries. I only care about one country and one country's citizens. Apparently that makes one a Nazi nowadays but I couldn't care less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City