Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 11:13 PM

7 posts, read 9,006 times

Advertisements

All of the financial information requested (clearly within income limits, CB 2) was submitted over two weeks ago. Does anyone know if they will notify about the status of the application - or if it is rejected for some reason without even having an interview?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2017, 06:36 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,578,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrezia229 View Post
All of the financial information requested (clearly within income limits, CB 2) was submitted over two weeks ago. Does anyone know if they will notify about the status of the application - or if it is rejected for some reason without even having an interview?
I think you only get notify after they review everything, and they will most likely inform you if they are going to show you the apartment or putting you on the wait list. So, just wait to hear back from them, but there's no exact time frame that you can be waiting to hear back from them.

Wish you good luck!

Old 09-29-2017, 09:29 AM

7 posts, read 9,006 times
Has anyone within the income limits/CB2, progressed further in the process after submitting financial documents - by having an interview and/or being shown an apartment, or being rejected? It's torture not knowing whether you're still in the game or not Thanks.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:52 AM

5 posts, read 9,499 times
Quote:
Has anyone within the income limits/CB2, progressed further in the process after submitting financial documents - by having an interview and/or being shown an apartment, or being rejected? It's torture not knowing whether you're still in the game or not Thanks.
It’s been only a week since submitting all the documentation. I don’t think we will get any answers back for at least a month or two. I’ve got credit monitoring and haven’t been notified yet that my credit report was pulled. Either way don’t expect it to be quick process. What was your log#?

Old 09-29-2017, 11:03 PM

40 posts, read 64,391 times
Quote:
There’s no timeline. Probably going to be a couple months at least before they get the documents sorted and start contacting the community board applicants.

I got my docs sibmitted as well. What is your log # ?

I’m not sure if those who aren’t selected are notified are not. It sure would be nice.

Old 09-29-2017, 11:05 PM

Quote:
I don’t know of anyone going in for interviews yet. They’re probably not showing them yet. When I walked by a couple days ago they’re still finishing them out.

Old 09-29-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckirk View Post
It’s been only a week since submitting all the documentation. I don’t think we will get any answers back for at least a month or two. I’ve got credit monitoring and haven’t been notified yet that my credit report was pulled. Either way don’t expect it to be quick process. What was your log#?
For this first round the credit check is soft... not sure if it will show up on monitoring or not... I’m In the 1500’s (CB). What’s your log # ?

Old 10-01-2017, 11:00 AM

21 posts, read 29,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckirk View Post

They have an internal queue based on the log and priority status.
It can go fast if they contacted you when the queue is exhausted. But if they are at the 6th file and you are the 40th on the list, you will have to a while before they get to review your docs.

Old 10-02-2017, 06:34 AM
s19

7 posts, read 9,938 times
Wow, you guys have such low log numbers. I am in mid 2000s!! (CB2) Guess should give up hope. I submitted all my docs on time. I have been obsessing over this apt and all I have thought about for the past month, but looking at other people's log numbers and the number of units available wonder if i am just being naive to be so hung up on it... Ughhhhh

Old 10-02-2017, 01:29 PM

3,402 posts, read 3,578,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s19 View Post
Wow, you guys have such low log numbers. I am in mid 2000s!! (CB2) Guess should give up hope. I submitted all my docs on time. I have been obsessing over this apt and all I have thought about for the past month, but looking at other people's log numbers and the number of units available wonder if i am just being naive to be so hung up on it... Ughhhhh
Don't give up until there's absolutely no chance. Just consider yourself lucky with a log number. Some people don't even get to know their log number. You still have a chance, hanging there. If not, there are other opportunities down the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City