Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 11:55 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,839,557 times

Advertisements

https://www.usacarry.com/forums/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 12:14 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,147,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
I received the same thing. Apparently there aren't any mods around.
In this case I don't need the mods, either. The OP has already been totally exposed as pitiful and lame, and the angry reputation comments are just icing on the cake.

OP

(but I think the mods are very useful and this place would not run without their tireless volunteer effort )

Old 04-29-2017, 04:22 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,889,108 times
Yep more hate will make the world better

Old 04-30-2017, 03:11 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,198,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
In this case I don't need the mods, either. The OP has already been totally exposed as pitiful and lame, and the angry reputation comments are just icing on the cake.

OP

(but I think the mods are very useful and this place would not run without their tireless volunteer effort )
Lol it wasn't me giving the reputation points

I was suspended for the last 3 days so even if I wanted to give the reputation points I wouldn't have been able to.

If you don't believe me ask SeventhFloor he'll verify it.

Old 05-01-2017, 12:03 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,383,124 times
I appreciate that people who want to send a negative message use the rep function rather than clutter the thread with vitriol that doesn't contribute to the debate.

Anyway, as someone who has been jumped numerous times, I don't wish it on anyone. Only a psychopath can be indifferent or even in support of random violence. A person who champions that kind of behavior is a danger to peaceful society.

Jumping people isn't going to end gentrification, In fact it would only make life worse for everyone involved when the police start harassing everyone who resembles the thugs. Of course that sort of self perpetuating victimhood is just the sort of thing that psychos thrive on so they can justify their urge to harm people.

Old 05-02-2017, 06:37 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,264,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
F outa here you will never be a nyerker only because you come here with your btch a$$ thinking you real or down because you found some crappy apt living in the hood that daddy and mommy pay for, ha ha you'll make me laugh.
Ha ha did I hurt your feelings little "Leaving Houston4Austin", could only rep me with a message about me being broke, only if you knew, that's why mommy and daddy have to pay for your roach infested apt in a gentrified neighborhood, did I hit a nerve there, going to cry and go back to Houston to live in mommy's basement now

Last edited by Ruready4Bklyn; 05-02-2017 at 06:45 AM..

Old 05-07-2017, 06:38 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,324,838 times
OP would get a kick out of this article. Happened in Bushwick.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ce-investigate

Old 05-07-2017, 09:50 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,062,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
I've always lived in New York, and have seen neighborhoods change for the worse.. I consider myself 100% against gentrification. I am tired of seeing people pushed out the ghetto because some rich white trustfund. Baby living off mommy and daddy's money can feel edgy. The streets have become a military occupation by police protecting the yuppies, that is very similar to the West Bank in Palestine., or Baghdad. and yuppies are smug, pompous, arrogant pieces of trash who walk around like they own us hood people as slaves all high on the white privilege horse. The hood people typcially are native New Yorkers however and are the strongest and most resilient people you will ever meet in the world.

I wouldn't care if 100% of these gentrifiers and yuppies stayed the fuuuck out of my hood. My hood and others like it are already homes to diverse populations of black people, immigrants, and working class whites who have deep roots here.
Nope. I'm shocked and horrified. Locals know better not to jump out of town white people. Dem black boys, Dem Irish boys and those Italians that work for the NYPD will hunt down the ghetto folks like a pack of feral dogs. However I do get the sensation when Transplants get ripped off with housing. Example. A buddy of mines is a super. 2 Transplant women from Michigan met with a broker. The 2 Transplant women on day one paid 1st months, last months and security deposit totaling 7000 dollars. Monday morning the two women came with a U-Haul truck and asked the super and management for keys. Management did not authorize the deed for rental because the apartment was not listed for rental. These two women got scammed. Thankfully 7000 dollars is not a lot of money for Transplants since most have good paying jobs. I rather see a Transplant get scammed, instead of being jumped. Nothing is nice when it comes seeing people jumped.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:43 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,998,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Nope. I'm shocked and horrified. Locals know better not to jump out of town white people. Dem black boys, Dem Irish boys and those Italians that work for the NYPD will hunt down the ghetto folks like a pack of feral dogs. However I do get the sensation when Transplants get ripped off with housing. Example. A buddy of mines is a super. 2 Transplant women from Michigan met with a broker. The 2 Transplant women on day one paid 1st months, last months and security deposit totaling 7000 dollars. Monday morning the two women came with a U-Haul truck and asked the super and management for keys. Management did not authorize the deed for rental because the apartment was not listed for rental. These two women got scammed. Thankfully 7000 dollars is not a lot of money for Transplants since most have good paying jobs. I rather see a Transplant get scammed, instead of being jumped. Nothing is nice when it comes seeing people jumped.
Bingo!

The cops will trace that money and that crook will also get hunted down like a pack of feral dogs.

Old 05-07-2017, 12:41 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,489,851 times
I hate being a renter. If I were a owner, I probably would not care. Please don't come to my neighborhood. It does not need to be gentrified. Landlords view these people as walking dollar signs. I cannot compete. I honestly do not know what I would do if I got priced out. I can't afford what is out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City