Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 04:16 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,339,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
My degrees have taken me far, and I love academia as we get lots of time off, and have fairly flexible schedules. Enjoy working all day with just two weeks off!

Oh yes and I will do a PhD next. Me go out for some crappy job? Not happening!
Shows how little value these degrees hold. Unproductive wastes of space. No wonder why you'd get so much time off, you don't do anything anyway. Go **** off and research something that adds no value to society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
You've called yourself a white boy on numerous occasions, and have claimed to be Asian or Hispanics c when it suited you. Even here when you claim to be a minority you give no real definition of your ethnic heritage. You're just trolling!
My race adds no value to my comments here on this thread or any others. So again, **** off oreo. I don't get why you people bring race into every ****ing thread. It doesn't matter.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:04 PM

25,556 posts, read 24,032,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Shows how little value these degrees hold. Unproductive wastes of space. No wonder why you'd get so much time off, you don't do anything anyway. Go **** off and research something that adds no value to society.
I'll do whatever I please, as I please. Continue working yourself till exhaustion. I don't have to, because of my degrees.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
My race adds no value to my comments here on this thread or any others. So again, **** off oreo. I don't get why you people bring race into every ****ing thread. It doesn't matter.
I don't bring race into every thread. You claimed to be a minority, in response to someone else. Yet you can't specifically stick to a story as to what you are. Don't claim to be something if you're not, and clearly you're not.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I don't bring race into every thread. You claimed to be a minority, in response to someone else. Yet you can't specifically stick to a story as to what you are. Don't claim to be something if you're not, and clearly you're not.
Again, back off. Its getting weird.

And yes, your style of debating is bringing race into the forum. All the time. Its a disorder.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
I'll do whatever I please, as I please. Continue working yourself till exhaustion. I don't have to, because of my degrees.
You need to work more to lift yourself out of poverty. Sounds like they just hand out degrees to anyone these days. In terms of type of paper, I'll take my money over your worthless diploma.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
You need to work more to lift yourself out of poverty. Sounds like they just hand out degrees to anyone these days. In terms of type of paper, I'll take my money over your worthless diploma.
I'm doing fine, why would I work more?

More work doesn't bring more money. Lots of people work 6 days a week for the minimum wage.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Again, back off. Its getting weird.

And yes, your style of debating is bringing race into the forum. All the time. Its a disorder.
Discussing racial issues is not a disorder. Lying about everything on the other hand...........

Claiming to be something that you're not...............

Old 05-28-2017, 09:36 PM

Quote:
I'm doing fine, why would I work more?

More work doesn't bring more money. Lots of people work 6 days a week for the minimum wage.
Sounds like you have to buy the cheapest whole grain pasta and brown rice you can get your hands on. That's peasant talk.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Discussing racial issues is not a disorder. Lying about everything on the other hand...........

Claiming to be something that you're not...............
Okay weirdo. Someone sounds a little jealous because my genetic makeup makes me more of a minority then them. What the hell is there to lie about? Why does my lack of a particular race matter? I'm a NYer. I am a result of many decades of immigration. Big ****ing deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City