Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 09:05 AM

1,557 posts, read 3,306,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebyz View Post
Apparently those too fertile have all gone wacking themselves off on the subways.
Or the internet. Maybe a new form of birth control? Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 10:34 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,616,935 times
LOL, I'm too busy going to raves and other countries then coming back and working in the finance industry to bother with the high standards of people. "I live downtown in Manhattan", -takes her to my place-, "Oh, I thought you lived in a highrise". C'mon, you're from Parkchester, is that really the deciding factor?! (my last girlfriend, lasted a good month).

I don't think it's boring so much as unreasonable standards. This one girl in Brazil wants to get into my pants though and she's really cute plus we click amazingly well, BUT SHE LIVES IN BRAZIL LOL. Such is life.

Also, I think I broke my middle finger at The Womb in Tokyo after getting tossed over the railing. Guess I can't flip off bikers anymore. Wtf is my life!!

Old 06-01-2017, 11:01 AM

965 posts, read 1,114,281 times
All the men I meet / interested in me are married to women.

Yet another married guy is sliding into in my inbox on Grindr, as if we don't already follow each other on Instagram.
The shade of it all.

Old 06-01-2017, 11:13 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Being a decent guy in NYC get you nothing. You gotta be a d-bag because NY women are only attracted to alpha males.

The bigger the scumbag you are the more dates you can get. Not only do NYC women love playing games they love falling for that stuff hard.

I used to remember messing around and tell the girl "I'll call you sometimes, if you call me I maybe busy but I'll get back to you when I can." Then I would get calls or texts throughout the day and week.

So for the OP's question, you don't want a decent guy. You really want a d-bag.

Old 06-01-2017, 12:26 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javawood View Post
LOL, I'm too busy going to raves and other countries then coming back and working in the finance industry to bother with the high standards of people. "I live downtown in Manhattan", -takes her to my place-, "Oh, I thought you lived in a highrise". C'mon, you're from Parkchester, is that really the deciding factor?! (my last girlfriend, lasted a good month).

I don't think it's boring so much as unreasonable standards. This one girl in Brazil wants to get into my pants though and she's really cute plus we click amazingly well, BUT SHE LIVES IN BRAZIL LOL. Such is life.

Also, I think I broke my middle finger at The Womb in Tokyo after getting tossed over the railing. Guess I can't flip off bikers anymore. Wtf is my life!!
I love Brazil. I went in 2009 and 2011. Hope to go back in 2019.

Those ladies LOVE sex..

Old 06-01-2017, 12:34 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,048,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I love Brazil. I went in 2009 and 2011. Hope to go back in 2019.

Those ladies LOVE sex..
I saw some documentary on YouTube about African American men going there to find wives. I think the video is on YouTube and you hear the guys talking about how much better the woman are down there than in the US.

I have a friend that married a Brazilian immigrant and said that they are much more appreciative than American woman. He said it's mostly because the men down there don't treat them well and if you just respect them and buy them an occasional gift they'd be very happy.

Old 06-01-2017, 12:58 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Is jayden a man or a woman??
I'm a female.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:01 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
I'm a female.
Whew.... "Wipes forehead"

Old 06-01-2017, 05:18 PM

245 posts, read 197,670 times
If you want to meet someone go to a bar alone in the financial district. Wear something revealing. As long as your pretty guaranteed success.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:06 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky91 View Post
If you want to meet someone go to a bar alone in the financial district. Wear something revealing. As long as your pretty guaranteed success.
You don't need to be pretty. Any woman in NYC can go home with a guy even if she is in an wheelchair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: