Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2017, 11:30 AM

100 posts, read 175,991 times

Advertisements

Is this building all filled up? Anyone interviewed or gotten an apartment here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 06:18 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,843,001 times
Well, there are only 17 units, and 25% of them will go to the CB and 25% to the homeless, and 7% for disabilities and 5% for municipal... so good luck.

Old 05-05-2017, 10:13 PM

127 posts, read 216,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGuy99 View Post
Is this building all filled up? Anyone interviewed or gotten an apartment here?
Funnily enough, I just received an interview request for this development. It's crazy cause the building has been done since last year and I guess they have still been having a hard time filling it up? I can't imagine there are that many people in that neighborhood that fit that income bracket.

I used to go to the planet fitness acros the streets and I remember seeing how the building was completely empty for months. Last time I walked over I saw a few units showing some life but that was it.

I don't have any preferences but I have a low log (2XX) and I currently live in an affordable apt. in the BX. I will gladly bounce from this place if I end up getting approved. I emailed the agent back and confirmed my date so hopefully all goes well!

Old 05-06-2017, 07:20 PM

100 posts, read 175,991 times
Glad to hear they're still trying to fill up. Good luck.

Old 12-01-2017, 01:26 PM

5 posts, read 4,021 times
can anyone tell me how big or small these are I just got approved.

Old 12-01-2017, 01:28 PM

5 posts, read 4,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astoldby View Post
Funnily enough, I just received an interview request for this development. It's crazy cause the building has been done since last year and I guess they have still been having a hard time filling it up? I can't imagine there are that many people in that neighborhood that fit that income bracket.

I used to go to the planet fitness acros the streets and I remember seeing how the building was completely empty for months. Last time I walked over I saw a few units showing some life but that was it.

I don't have any preferences but I have a low log (2XX) and I currently live in an affordable apt. in the BX. I will gladly bounce from this place if I end up getting approved. I emailed the agent back and confirmed my date so hopefully all goes well!

(did you accept it? if so how do you like it? any knowledge of the square footage?)

Old 12-02-2017, 09:06 AM

127 posts, read 216,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanajtt View Post
(did you accept it? if so how do you like it? any knowledge of the square footage?)
Nope! I actually didn’t even go to my interview. My log was like 252 or something. I was simultaneously interviewing heavily for work and thought my closing on a new job would complicate my housing process further if I went through the process.

I think because the building is so small/such fee units, there is very little info. Obviously they are having a hard time filling it up since it’s basically been up/done for 2 years now.

Did they tell you if you are eligible for a Studio or a 1 bedroom? I remember finding docs detailing what units are on what floor, but no actual layout/floor plan of what the apts are like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City