Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 01:28 AM

99 posts, read 145,056 times

Advertisements

Fake news. Fake thread title. Calling out a mod. Rules violation (name).

Last edited by Airborneguy; 01-24-2018 at 09:31 AM..

Old 01-24-2018, 01:53 AM

1,526 posts, read 1,832,015 times
doesnt even look like the A train or NYC

and this poor cop has a pathetic life

Old 01-24-2018, 02:19 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,166,215 times
Not NYC nor A Train.

Also, it looks like the cop gave her a simple request to put her feet down and it looks like she refused and it escalated to her getting arrested. The big girl put herself into a mess by becoming volatile and spitting at the cop. Lil girl should have just put her foot down and went on with her day. Also, it's probably best not to use foul language when dealing with a person.

The lil girl was tripping. She just turned 18, She is going to the DMV to get her ID, it's her 1st day at her job, etc.

It was @1:01 she knew... she messed up.

Old 01-24-2018, 02:41 AM

15,682 posts, read 9,345,184 times
If you actually watched the entire video, you would hear that it was an LA Red Line Train, not a NYC A Train.

But it is a sad commentary on where we are at in this country. 20 cops with nothing better to do, then arrest two teenage girls, one for putting her foot on a train seat, and another for daring to talk back to a cop. Welcome to life in the police state, where you can be arrested for anything, whether it's a crime or not.

Old 01-24-2018, 04:16 AM

3,401 posts, read 3,606,720 times
Please do your homework. Rumor like this get out quick. Smh at OP...

Old 01-24-2018, 05:46 AM

Edit: So according to several posters this happened in LA*

That makes EVERYTHING okay then !!
Lets not act like cops in NY are'nt doing the SAME thing.

Sooooooooo.....nobodys gonna comment on the actual video. Nothing new under the sun just the good old "boys in blue" protecting and serving the community huh?

This could be your daughter getting harassed and arrested for such a petty offense from a COP on a power trip tryna make his monthly quota. Its sad how everyone is just used to 'cops being cops'.

I looove how everyone automatically changes the subject to point out insignificant details and just ignores the matter at hand because its too uncomfortable for them deal to deal with.

I surprised im not getting the usual "shes lucky they didnt TAZE or shoot her" response i usually get. Instead its "no it was NOT at 1am it was at 3am" like who cares what does that matter?

Who cares what train it was?
who cares even what city?

This is happening all over the U.S. Dont think ur exempt just because you dont live in that particular state. NYC is worse!

Old 01-24-2018, 05:46 AM

3,833 posts, read 3,569,003 times
For someone who HATES NYPD, you sure have no idea what they even look like.

Old 01-24-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
For someone who HATES NYPD, you sure have no idea what they even look like.
Yea whatever doggie....
I thought they got new uniforms or something or maybe they were "transit cops".
Sorry its been a while since i was last arrested.
Thanks for your insignificant comment and very insightful opinion on this situation occuring in the video. Your a good old subject changer are'nt u ? Yess u are ....goochi goochi goo goo.

Old 01-24-2018, 05:51 AM

3,833 posts, read 3,569,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateNYPD View Post
Edit: So according to several posters this happened in LA*

That makes EVERYTHING okay then !!
Lets not act like cops in NY are'nt doing the SAME thing.

Sooooooooo.....nobodys gonna comment on the actual video. Nothing new under the sun just the good old "boys in blue" protecting and serving the community huh?

This could be your daughter getting harassed and arrested for such a petty offense from a COP on a power trip tryna make his monthly quota. Its sad how everyone is just used to 'cops being cops'.

I looove how everyone automatically changes the subject to point out insignificant details and just ignores the matter at hand because its too uncomfortable for them deal to deal with.

I surprised im not getting the usual "shes lucky they didnt TAZE or shoot her" response i usually get. Instead its "no it was NOT at 1am it was at 3am" like who cares what does that matter?

Who cares what train it was?
who cares even what city?

This is happened all over the U.S. Dont think ur exempt just because you dont live in that particular state. NYC is worse!
So now that we have admitted not knowing what uniform the NYPD wears or what NYC Train stations look like (Giving away the fact you are not from NYC and just want to troll)...

Just because you pay your fare does not excuse anyone from not following rules.

Rule: Keep your feet on the floor

Put your feet up? You gave up your Fare and the police will ORDER you off the train.

Normal people comply and leave the station, idiots will fight and turn something insignificant to a major crime with many more charges attached.

Now I am upset at myself for responding to a non new yorker who is only in this sub to stir up his trolling.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:01 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,300,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateNYPD View Post
Heres what our 'finest' is out here doing on the train to an innocent 18yr old FEMALE and a woman who TRIES to stand up for her....
https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...Tv69vvGQ7XoV0F

My favorite part is when she SPITS in the cops face and has a few choice words for him @7:25.
Poor lady trying to defend the lil girl and do the right thing now shes gotta deal with an "assaulting an officer" charge! She let his slick comment get the best of her. He turned his back to the camera he knew was recording him and mustered under his breath "You shoulda minded your business" which obviously set her off even more. She could'nt control her impulse and its gonna cost her dearly.

These cops SET THEM UP. Smiling and laughing saying "yea im happy about it". SMH

I expect the usuals to come on here (pierrepoint, AirborneGuy, etc) and go on about "we dont know the whole story and your just jumping to conclusions" but i just wanna say DONT EVEN RESPOND if your gonna come at me from that angle.

I also expect AirborneGuy to tell me about how he has been practicing at the gun range and his shooting accuracy is 98.7% and so on and so forth as if im impressed by his subliminal online tuffguyness. Oh yea and how he "cant wait for the day to run into a guy like me".

-------------------------------

Reminds me of a certain moderator on this forum who keeps deleting my posts because they are "too controversial". Straight "Power Trippin" just doing it because THEY CAN.

Example of a few Thread titles:
"#FakeNews...Facebook to Allow Users to Rank Credibility of Media Outlets"
^^
Deleted from Current Events because its "too controversial"
"Haitians Put Huge "Sh!thole" Hologram With Emojis on Trump Hotel ! -Pic Inside-"
^^Deleted from Current Events because its "too controversial"
-----------------------------------

ROFL....Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzz back to the topic at hand !!!
Hopefully this thread wont get deleted because its "too controversial"
SMH.
Take your troll thread somewhere else. This wasn’t NYPD and not NYC. It doesn’t belong in here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: