Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 06:03 AM

25,375 posts, read 37,102,448 times

Advertisements

And some people attract this drama like flypaper.

Old 07-05-2018, 04:43 AM

1,063 posts, read 697,639 times
I guess OP is busting her down and he will be back a couple of months later asking the same question.

Old 07-05-2018, 08:36 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,243,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMan View Post
I guess OP is busting her down and he will be back a couple of months later asking the same question.
Sop being a d!ck and acting like you know the op's situation.

Old 07-05-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Sop being a d!ck and acting like you know the op's situation.
I have a lot of friends that tend to end up situations like OP.

Get a call every couple of months to help them pack up stuff before the girlfriend gets home from work and starts going on a rampage

Old 07-05-2018, 01:01 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,243,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMan View Post
I have a lot of friends that tend to end up situations like OP.

Get a call every couple of months to help them pack up stuff before the girlfriend gets home from work and starts going on a rampage
Well just cause you hang around idiots doesn't mean all people are like that. My ex and I broke up, we co existed in an apt for more than 3 months. No one killed each other. I have friends in similar situations as well. Life happens, people don't work out, handle the situation like an adult. Think positive and not negative. Don't always think the worst of people. Makes you become evil in the long run.

You stated your opinion, ok now move on but don't keep harping on in post after post.

Old 07-05-2018, 06:37 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,774,977 times
Quote:
Well just cause you hang around idiots doesn't mean all people are like that. My ex and I broke up, we co existed in an apt for more than 3 months. No one killed each other. I have friends in similar situations as well. Life happens, people don't work out, handle the situation like an adult. Think positive and not negative. Don't always think the worst of people. Makes you become evil in the long run.

You stated your opinion, ok now move on but don't keep harping on in post after post.
I agree. Know plenty of friends, colleagues, relatives who managed to still be friends with their exes. Not every break up has to be this huge, messy, disaster.

Old 07-05-2018, 06:40 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,733,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
I agree. Know plenty of friends, colleagues, relatives who managed to still be friends with their exes. Not every break up has to be this huge, messy, disaster.
yeah, and it all comes down to the specifics of the situation. That guy is right that in some circumstances the other person may play dirty and make false allegations. A restraining order carries more weight than a tenure lease

Old 07-05-2018, 07:05 PM

34,104 posts, read 47,331,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwerby2 View Post
housing regulations and landlord tenant stuff varies based on where you live no?
It sure does, but now u got us involved in the whole relationship drama

This aint no regular roommate situation, which is why you should just go anyway

This aint a regular business arrangement

You was hittin the skins too

And we supposed to feel sorry u aint hittin the skins no more

Too bad you if you dont have enough money

Just go

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-05-2018, 07:07 PM

34,104 posts, read 47,331,471 times
Quote:
Well just cause you hang around idiots doesn't mean all people are like that. My ex and I broke up, we co existed in an apt for more than 3 months.
Thats because u was running the show

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-05-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Think positive and not negative. Don't always think the worst of people. Makes you become evil in the long run.
I rather be evil than dead or in jail or with endless drama in my life

So you're Mr Perfect and think positive precious puppies all day long and never have any problems - GREAT wanna ice cream cookie? (Oh and hopefully that positive energy will help prevent it from melting in this heat)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: