Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 02:51 PM

1,121 posts, read 592,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleboom View Post
Chinese Americans =/= China. Sounds like you want to get rid of people so you can take take take take. Headlines are to rouse up fear of other people, culture, country. You sound brainwashed and hateful and ignorant. Keep living your life like this.
There truly are limited resources on our planet, dude, why the heck do you think they are landing on the surface of the Moon??? Just for the cool photo opps? Nah man, they are looking for natural resources.

The only species on this entire Earth that mostly believes that Earth's resources are unlimited, are humans. The Chinese are way way smarter than the mentality you are bringing to the table bud, true story right there...

Old 01-03-2019, 02:52 PM

1,121 posts, read 592,914 times
How can a person talk to the NYC Forum MVP like this, it beyond me..

Old 01-03-2019, 02:53 PM

254 posts, read 391,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
Here is one example, look at this headline from 1 hour ago: "China just landed on the far side of the moon. It has plans to do a lot more."

Landing humans on the Moon is not exactly something that economically deprived countries can do so casually. The Chinese are now wealthier than we are and it is from their take take take take mentality they are renowned for. These headlines are constant and every day. The Chinese do not need our help anymore. It's more the other way around. But then we have that totally depressing book The Giving Tree and that is what happened to the USA.
I'm confused as to where your stance is because at various points you either defend or attack the notion of Chinatown's existence. FWIW, I don't think Chinatown was ever "given" to chinese people, but was a retroactive move to name an area where Chinese people collectively started their businesses in a given area (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

You also keep talking about how much help chinese people need or don't need; how many chinese people have you helped? Might be worth asking before you start taking credit for someone elses' alleged assistance. Again, this thread shouldn't even exist. These race threads always end up poorly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City