Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2020, 03:53 PM

874 posts, read 455,323 times

Advertisements

I "ain't" crying wolf......

It’s all timing….

I don’t usually go to work this way in the morning, but today was different…..

. . .on my way to work [to earn a living to pay for my own needs and those of]:

-
illegal Mexican women, their hospital bills + their free food stamp card …

- (not to mention) all these “other” mooching foreigners that the government lets in here
to suck off the tit of tax payers & “democracy.”

so...as I rounded the corner - Lo & behold ! ...had to stop & take a few pictures of these, these....foreigners & their fresh
delivery of food being loaded directly onto the sidewalk….

Yep...I stood right in front of the Chinese guy clicking away…..

I don’t see any PALLETS anywhere? The [tainted] food [to me] is basically sitting on top of garbage & pigeon poop.
Yes, the BOTTOM box, that is food that “they” will cook up for THE PUBLIC to EAT. I see they took the time to ‘hose’
the area a smidge…. they didn’t do that when I first stumbled upon this horror scene--oh, yeah,
good hose job….(NOT!).

I wonder if the Mayor and HIS family would eat there ? LoL….what about Simply Ming
(no, never would he eat there) or mitch mcconnell & his chinese wife [who immigrated
here when she was 7)?

As Lidia says: Tutti à tavola à Mangarie ! Saluti !

Nope, couldn’t give a hoot to call 311 ( is it worth calling 311? )....
... and the same goes for these other chinamen [3 blocks from the Chinese Poop Restaurant] who park
their commercial vans on the sidewalk when everyone else in the surrounding area parks on
the street…..(for the last 100 years)……..

Old 02-18-2020, 05:24 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,778,755 times
What this has to do with NYC, I have no clue. Nationally route drivers use hand trucks to deliver food to locations. As most of these trucks are one person deliveries, it's usually going to be a curb delivery (loosing sight of open doors leads to thefts from trucks) where the shop owner takes it from the curb into the store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdwGv-eF8k

Why no pallets? Well first the pallet and the pallet jack don't both fit on the powered lifts at the same time on most short trucks. Then there is also no way to lift the pallet from the street level to the curb level (no curb cut).

Old 02-18-2020, 05:39 PM

874 posts, read 455,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
What this has to do with NYC, I have no clue. Nationally route drivers use hand trucks to deliver food to locations. As most of these trucks are one person deliveries, it's usually going to be a curb delivery (loosing sight of open doors leads to thefts from trucks) where the shop owner takes it from the curb into the store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdwGv-eF8k

Why no pallets? Well first the pallet and the pallet jack don't both fit on the powered lifts at the same time on most short trucks. Then there is also no way to lift the pallet from the street level to the curb level (no curb cut).

"What this has to do with NYC, I have no clue"

i ...don't understand what you mean? i'm dying to know....

Old 02-18-2020, 05:54 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,778,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PruSue View Post
i ...don't understand what you mean? i'm dying to know....
Send your rant photo's to DSNY to issue them a ticket for dirty sidewalks. Otherwise delivery method SOP.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/dsny/dow..._regs_2015.pdf

Old 02-19-2020, 05:23 AM

16,122 posts, read 6,873,927 times
Opinion:
With the onset of Corona Virus .....New York's China town is heading towards catastrophic financial failure.
I see developers lining up in their surgical masks making offers of $24 dollars worth of trinkets............................

Old 02-19-2020, 08:24 AM

7,301 posts, read 13,530,571 times
All this talk of foreigners - Which native tribe do you descend from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City