Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 04:21 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,389,545 times

Advertisements

Can someone run them over already?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2020, 06:13 PM

15,580 posts, read 15,650,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Remember Occupy Wall Street? The terrorists are back, this time at City Hall Park:

"A sophisticated network was created to make the space habitable. Organizers built a library, community garden and even a hut for tea lovers. They gathered donations of prepared meals, water, hand sanitizer, blankets, vitamins and cigarettes. And they formed elaborate teams for safety, sanitation and food distribution."

These malcontent terrorists are refusing to leave until their "demands" are met. They want the NYPD defunded immediately. Seems to me these fools are sitting targets for anyone to come around and lob things at them
I very much object to your highly colored, misleading, and fear-mongering post. A "malcontent" is not a "terrorist." I can't tell weather you're a paranoid, timid guy, or a hostile, overly aggressive one, but in either case, your underlying feelings are greatly exaggerated.

It would be fair to say that most New Yorkers are malcontents, in one way or another. Let's start by saying that everyone who is unhappy with DeBlasio is a malcontent.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:14 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I very much object to your highly colored, misleading, and fear-mongering post. A "malcontent" is not a "terrorist." I can't tell weather you're a paranoid, timid guy, or a hostile, overly aggressive one, but in either case, your underlying feelings are greatly exaggerated.

It would be fair to say that most New Yorkers are malcontents, in one way or another. Let's start by saying that everyone who is unhappy with DeBlasio is a malcontent.
I'm a person who believes in this country and the prosperity and opportunity it affords for everyone

I also believe, that this crowd is part of the neo-Marxist movement who seeks to put everyone into a group and identify them, and then seek to divide and conquer. They are systematically picking apart the system and are the ones that are saying science is bogus, watches are racist, etc... and are completely unhinged

If you don't stop them somewhere they're just going to keep coming for everything you and I hold dear. This is about so much more than racism, it actually has very little to do with racism

Old 07-02-2020, 08:19 PM

169 posts, read 87,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post

Lol, these protesters are the bottom of the barrel, most useless pieces of trash that have ever existed. They are full of hate and intolerance, exactly what they say they are against. No normal person can defend their behavior. It’s disgusting the nasty things they are saying and doing to these cops who must stand back and take it. The Marxist mayor already has blood on his hands.

Criminals are good, all cops are bad. They act the complete opposite of how good, sane, civil people would act. This is precisely because the goal of these marxists is to destroy western culture.

They think that by destroying property and increasing crime that their rents will go down. Lol. Think again. Landlords want these dirty, hateful thugs out of this city. Developers will buy up distressed properties and further increase gentrification. Nothing will stop the developers who now could care less if these punks are homeless.

Old 07-02-2020, 09:06 PM

I passed by the area today, on Chambers street and over by Brooklyn Bridge plaza. What a mess.

They vandalized everything, the beautiful Tweed Courthouse was spray painted, the Socrates Courthouse was tagged everywhere. These people are just so needlessly angry and intellectually violent

Last edited by BlakeJones; 07-02-2020 at 10:12 PM..

Old 07-03-2020, 11:15 AM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
They painted ‘black lives matter’ on an upside down American flag. That says it all. These are terrorists who want the destruction of this country. Any company that supports this should be boycotted. Any person who supports BLM is a traitor and a brainwashed loser. Like a few of the posters on here.

Just for the uninformed, hanging the flag upside down is a sign of distress. Ask anyone in the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
Unchecked, BLM reminds me of ISIS.

Only difference is what the two fight for. One fights for religious supremacy. The other, racial supremacy.

They're fighting for racial equality, not supremacy. Pay attention.

Old 07-03-2020, 11:35 AM

169 posts, read 87,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Just for the uninformed, hanging the flag upside down is a sign of distress. Ask anyone in the military.

They're fighting for racial equality, not supremacy. Pay attention.
What distress?? It should never be displayed that way ‘except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life and property.’ That is the official flag code.

On top of that, they painted the stupid racist ‘BLM’ across the flag. Who in the military do I ask about that?

You are the one who’s uninformed

P.s. they have more racial equality than most groups, they just don’t know how to control themselves around law enforcement, and the Dem politicians are now encouraging the criminals to commit more crimes.

Tomorrow there is a ‘Black Power’ march in Brooklyn. On the Fourth of July. There will not be any American Flags, just raised fists, like the nazi salute, and anti-white rhetoric. Sounds like supremacy to me. And arrogance.

Old 07-04-2020, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
Tomorrow there is a ‘Black Power’ march in Brooklyn. On the Fourth of July. There will not be any American Flags, just raised fists, like the nazi salute, and anti-white rhetoric. Sounds like supremacy to me. And arrogance.
They couldn't have done America a better favor if they tried. That's going to be ALL over the news. RIP lefty politicians in November election, it's going to be a bloodbath

Old 07-04-2020, 09:59 AM

17,874 posts, read 15,925,121 times
They need to find out who these people are, and where they from. If these people are demanding changes, they must have to at least live in the city, in order for the govt to capitulate.

Govt should send out referendum to all residents. If we largely shoot down all the changes these morons are demanding, then present proof to world, send in Nat Guard, and be rid of these morons.

Old 07-04-2020, 12:30 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
I passed by the area today, on Chambers street and over by Brooklyn Bridge plaza. What a mess.

They vandalized everything, the beautiful Tweed Courthouse was spray painted, the Socrates Courthouse was tagged everywhere. These people are just so needlessly angry and intellectually violent

and I wonder what this dumb azz for a mayor thinks of all of this destruction?

this destruction happened on his watch, and for that he should be ashamed of himself.
It is one thing to protest, it is another to vandalize and destroy the property of the city, let alone all these shooting and killing of innocent people.

I wonder what this dumb azz mayor thinks of that?, most likely nothing, since he is such a retard.

Now, when the next mayor comes in he is going to have to recitfy all the wrong doings of this idiot mayor....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City