Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2020, 08:57 AM

263 posts, read 115,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Exactly. They will only take your weapons away if you are a White person defending your life, safety or property. They will also label you a racist and even worse, try everything in their power to arrest you. But criminals like antifa thugs and plain old looters can have guns and knives. That is America in 2020 for you. If Biden ever becomes President (and God help us all if he does), they WILL repeal the 2nd Amendment or make it so irrelevant that it won't matter. Time to start thinking about self-defense.

It does not look good at all. That is probably why many people are leaving the city already. A lot of people are mad there are so many lock down measures for law abiding people and then the rioters and looters can do whatever they want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2020, 09:32 AM

278 posts, read 140,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
^ There will truly be a civil war if Biden gets elected.
Y'all said that about Obama too.

Old 07-12-2020, 10:08 AM

1,521 posts, read 1,817,544 times
What I don't understand more is how whites defend this and other behavior..marching with them, bowing to them. Those people are the true mentally ill. It's completely mind boggling. This video should be enough to nullify everything but it will go over their heads.

Old 07-12-2020, 10:22 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonae View Post
Y'all said that about Obama too.
Highly doubtful. I know I didn’t hear any talk about civil wars back then.

The situation now is a lot more volatile than 2008.

Old 07-12-2020, 10:22 AM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
Dont worry, DeB has a plan to curb crime and violence without the Po Po.

We are all safe here.

Old 07-12-2020, 10:23 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,429,953 times
Why aren't white people tearing down black neighborhoods and demanding justice ?

Old 07-12-2020, 10:43 AM

4,198 posts, read 4,087,142 times
About five years ago I was in a McDonalds in Queens that had a mentally ill homeless black guy who regularly hung out in the parking lot. He would sometimes come in the store and start yelling at the people behind the counter. Once he was screaming that he was going to kill the workers. Then one day when I was dining in, he came in and confronted a worker cleaning the tables. He chest bumped the worker, screamed he was going to knock him out, and he grabbed the trays the worker was holding and slammed them to the ground. At that point I called 911 as I thought there was a real chance he could pull a knife and kill the worker. By the time the police got there he had wandered away and I told the cops what happened and they said they knew the guy and he wasn’t violent. If that happened today I would have to think twice about calling 911 until someone was hurt or I could be labeled as a racist filing a false report on a black man.

Old 07-12-2020, 11:07 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,890,990 times
they bagged the suspect

Old 07-12-2020, 11:21 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,180,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
Why aren't white people tearing down black neighborhoods and demanding justice ?
Because of all of the many races in the world there is only one that riots and tears things down every chance they get.

Old 07-12-2020, 11:30 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,719,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post

There are a myriad of complex problems for which over policing was never the right answer. We have economic issues, un-engaged youths with pent up energy, viral containment challenges, political instability at the federal level and unclear long term monetary and funding policies.

This entire situation is a recipe for disaster. Not to mention clueless employers who think "Life must go on" and are more than ready to send their employees to their deaths either from COVID or violent attack on NY streets.

All of this we are experiencing now is a result of decades of willful neglect, arrogant and brazen ignorance, denial and defiance of reality. And this would be the 55th time I have said if you're over 60 and still taking the subway in NYC you've got a death wish.

But like everything else in this country, many more people need to die in order for things to change.
give us a couple of solutions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: