Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 11:25 AM

19,081 posts, read 14,039,547 times

Advertisements

People like the OP are indoctrinated. Laugh at them, that's their strength. Comedy.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 11:29 AM

That said, I don't think cops should be leaving the precincts at all right now except in good precincts that deserve protection from The Horde.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 07-13-2020, 11:37 AM

1,433 posts, read 736,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
That said, I don't think cops should be leaving the precincts at all right now except in good precincts that deserve protection from The Horde.
IMO when they defund the police, they should just shutdown the precients in the liberal craphole neighborhoods and transfer the cops to parts of the city that actually appreciate the police.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:49 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,729,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonae View Post
You were all saying cops would be scared of engaging with people. Clearly the NYPD doesn't mind using force.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...iwu-story.html
Is this the same camera angle
by Daily News access ran out

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282464495839981569

I don't see a helmet thrown here. The altercation doesn't look focused on this man in the beginning.
People in the twitter comments say "He hit an older woman in the face with a helmet. She had blood everywhere."
I don't know if it's true. If you look at this particular footage it doesn't look like he just threw a helmet. It looks like the cops are dealing with somebody else in a blue shirt and the man in the white shirt steps up to complain about it and they push him back and tase him

Last edited by jonbenson; 07-13-2020 at 12:08 PM..

Old 07-13-2020, 12:22 PM

278 posts, read 141,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
“Police said the man stunned with the Taser had hurled a helmet at a police officer about 15 seconds earlier.â€

Sounds like he committed a felony. He just wasn’t walking and talking.
So the police saw him throw a helmet and didn't care? But him speaking loudly is what made them react? Y'all can't be this blind.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Is this the same camera angle
by Daily News access ran out

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282464495839981569

I don't see a helmet thrown here. The altercation doesn't look focused on this man in the beginning.
People in the twitter comments say "He hit an older woman in the face with a helmet. She had blood everywhere."
I don't know if it's true. If you look at this particular footage it doesn't look like he just threw a helmet. It looks like the cops are dealing with somebody else in a blue shirt and the man in the white shirt steps up to complain about it and they push him back and tase him
Yup. They weren't focused on him at all until he walked up. No way he just threw a helmet at them.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
IMO when they defund the police, they should just shutdown the precients in the liberal craphole neighborhoods and transfer the cops to parts of the city that actually appreciate the police.
It's literally a no brainer. They don't want the police, we do. We pay the taxes anyway as homeowners so we deserve most of the cops. Leave a skeleton crew to take pictures at crime scenes. No need to even investigate them, just catalog the crimes per FBI reporting standards. No good cop should have to risk injury or worse for a neighborhood that wants to remain a hellhole.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:01 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,775,860 times
Heres what precipitated the tasing;
https://youtu.be/X941VNUGrII

Not so innocent now....

Old 07-13-2020, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Heres what precipitated the tasing;
https://youtu.be/X941VNUGrII

Not so innocent now....
He didn't throw that at a cop. Just Blue lives matter supporters. I support it.

And we both know the cops didn't push him for that.

And they didnt handcuff the white man or show his face? Interesting.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:13 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,775,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonae View Post
He didn't throw that at a cop. Just Blue lives matter supporters. I support it.

And we both know the cops didn't push him for that.

And they didnt handcuff the white man or show his face? Interesting.
Of course you do...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: