Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 05:41 PM

6,689 posts, read 6,033,238 times

Advertisements

Mask burning takes place in locked down zip codes:

https://youtu.be/EkSFFmIaTbI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 05:52 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,751,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post

I saw lol. What a bunch of idiots.

Old 10-07-2020, 06:10 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,135,160 times
Science deniers. I pity them, but I won't feel any empathy for any of them that get sick, as is bound to happen.

The Flatbush Jewish Journal, a weekly Orthodox publication based in Brooklyn, published fifty pages of obituaries in its [April 2020] issue.

The obituaries painted a picture of a community devastated by coronavirus. Several pages were devoted to the Novominsker Rebbe and the Sasregener Rebbe, heads of two Hasidic dynasties who died of coronavirus in April. Other tributes memorialized respected rabbis and yeshiva leaders, as well as Noach Dear, a Brooklyn councilman and judge.

The publication noted that “due to the enormity of the crisis,” it was unable to document every death that occurred in the past few weeks.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/444...klyn-obituary/

Old 10-07-2020, 06:45 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Science deniers. I pity them, but I won't feel any empathy for any of them that get sick, as is bound to happen.

The Flatbush Jewish Journal, a weekly Orthodox publication based in Brooklyn, published fifty pages of obituaries in its [April 2020] issue.

The obituaries painted a picture of a community devastated by coronavirus. Several pages were devoted to the Novominsker Rebbe and the Sasregener Rebbe, heads of two Hasidic dynasties who died of coronavirus in April. Other tributes memorialized respected rabbis and yeshiva leaders, as well as Noach Dear, a Brooklyn councilman and judge.

The publication noted that “due to the enormity of the crisis,” it was unable to document every death that occurred in the past few weeks.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/444...klyn-obituary/

Those are the rabbi's. And not for nothing, the Hasidic jews aren't the most healthy people either.

However, I wonder what they should do is see how many of the kids died back when they had the school open around April or so. I doubt any of them did.

Old 10-07-2020, 06:47 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,238,298 times
I wonder when they get sick do they go to the hospital?

Old 10-07-2020, 06:55 PM

5,683 posts, read 2,612,281 times
I admit there were several Jewish people on the corner approaching people for sukkot without masks on and I avoided them. I've never been worried about getting the corona but I'm also not trying to get it.

Old 10-07-2020, 06:56 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post

I have my criticisms for the Hasidic Jewish community, I'm not always fond of how they operate. Especially when they make their trek upstate, they truly don't care about the environment around them. I digress though.

In this case, I understand the protest and honestly, more communities should start following suit. There has to be some form of civil disobedience. Cuomo and DeBlasio are jerking the working citizens and small business orders of this city around and playing with peoples livelihood. Then they take a big steaming dump on the NYPD, defund them 1 billion dollars while on the same hand they bark orders at them. Order the NYPD to take cite people who are not wearing mask and social distancing and now are trying to push them to wear a muzzle.

Meanwhile, BLM protest are ENCOURAGED, there's no social distance, many not wearing mask but that's okay. Criminal activity is off the charts buuuuuuuuuuuuut that's okay. That's not really happening apparently.

Old 10-07-2020, 06:56 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
What a waste of masks

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 10-07-2020, 07:02 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,751,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
What a waste of masks
I lol’d

Old 10-07-2020, 10:21 PM

1,486 posts, read 989,335 times
Still waiting to see cops tackle, beat, and arrest one of them or is the NYPD afraid of being labeled by the Jews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: