Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 10:10 AM

8,936 posts, read 4,772,398 times

Advertisements

FYI

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...sts_po-organic

Inside a freezer in a small medical office, compact boxes hold a potential shield against the coronavirus.

It's a new COVID-19 vaccine that will be administered to hundreds of Staten Island residents beginning Monday, the final phase of its clinical trial.

What You Need To Know:

Researchers cannot say much about the vaccine, except that it was created by a major pharmaceutical company and requires two doses, 28 days apart

Like the vaccines offered by Moderna and Pfizer, it doesn't rely on a weakened or dead version of a virus to trigger an immune response

Instead, it uses genetic codes — mRNA — to give the immune system instructions on how to recognize and attack proteins found on the COVID-19 virus

Anyone interested in enrolling can contact 929 -552 3111
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2020, 12:29 PM

34,098 posts, read 47,316,181 times
Cool, now I can get to become either Wolverine or Cyclops

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-03-2020, 09:05 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Excerpt: it uses genetic codes — mRNA — to give the immune system instructions

Response: Opinion

While still human.... I will never question U.F.O.s and where they come from.

We are Them..........

Time to watch another rerun of Ancient Aliens...............woo hoo !

Old 12-04-2020, 05:44 AM

19,058 posts, read 13,977,271 times
That's one building on the island I won't be entering ever. They can shove it.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 12-04-2020, 05:48 AM

227 posts, read 98,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
That's one building on the island I won't be entering ever. They can shove it.
Covid doesn't discriminate. Be careful out there.

Old 12-04-2020, 05:59 AM

5,687 posts, read 2,617,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkchamps View Post
Covid doesn't discriminate. Be careful out there.
Hate when people say this. Some people aren't afraid of Covid.

Old 12-04-2020, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Hate when people say this. Some people aren't afraid of Covid.
And some always will be until we're carrying papers proving our vaccine status. Baaaaaa!

I worked through this whole thing from start to finish, including over 200 hours spent at protests over something that didn't happen anywhere near here but served the left as mobilization instigator. There's no shot in hell I'd ever listen to a lefty scummer again telling me to hide from life when at the drop of a hat they mobilized their people to the streets - nationwide - in the thick of this virus.

Can't wait to go to the restaurant I am hitting up today. I've been waiting all summer/fall for them to open (they're seasonal). Can't wait for my kids to return to school Monday, as they should have been all along. Someone said I live in an orange zone? Some guy in Albany? Eh, whatever.

The tyranny the sheep want will be resisted, violently. If I die, I die. I will never live on my knees.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 12-04-2020, 08:25 AM

Just had a "covid run in" at the supermarket. I was wearing an n95 mask even though it's pointless, and I made the grievous mistake of clearing my throat. The lady in front of me - wearing an even more pointless cloth mask - shot me a "you didn't say sig heil" look.

I let her have it. I'm not catering to the sheep anymore. I'm done.

Old 12-04-2020, 11:36 AM

34,098 posts, read 47,316,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Just had a "covid run in" at the supermarket. I was wearing an n95 mask even though it's pointless, and I made the grievous mistake of clearing my throat. The lady in front of me - wearing an even more pointless cloth mask - shot me a "you didn't say sig heil" look.

I let her have it. I'm not catering to the sheep anymore. I'm done.
Don't feel a way man

People are anxious and scared

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-04-2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Don't feel a way man

People are anxious and scared
It drives me nuts because regardless of my beliefs I've been wearing masks, staying far away, keeping my kids in check, etc. Yet despite all that, some people want MORE. I'm not giving more. We have to draw a line somewhere.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: