Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2020, 07:16 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,715,012 times

Advertisements

Just get Ivermectin, people. It costs $25 online and treats covid better than the taking a vaccine. The big pharma want to block out ivermectin because it is too effective and will prevent their vaccine sales.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2020, 09:22 AM

1,927 posts, read 1,902,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Just get Ivermectin, people.

Do you need a prescription, or is it OTC?

I've been taking my usual daily doses of Zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C -- as I did before Covid.

Old 12-28-2020, 02:30 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,811,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyknoxy View Post
Let them be the guinea pigs indeed. I don’t want the vaccine anyway.
So don't get it, but there are plenty of front line workers who put their lives in danger everyday and they very much want the vaccine of which we have a very limited supply of right now. So for these people to cut them in line is just deplorable, they have no conscious or care for those who are not in their community.

Old 12-30-2020, 02:02 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,041,647 times
Doubtful anything of consequence will be done about it.

Old 12-30-2020, 03:15 PM

Some 75 yr old that got the covid vaccine still died of heart attack unrelated to the vaccine. If you aren't healthy the vaccine is not gonna save you. Most People who die from covid is due to the stress the body is taking not directly from covid. They weren't in a good shape and covid puts their body over the limit

Old 12-30-2020, 04:11 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,811,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Some 75 yr old that got the covid vaccine still died of heart attack unrelated to the vaccine. If you aren't healthy the vaccine is not gonna save you. Most People who die from covid is due to the stress the body is taking not directly from covid. They weren't in a good shape and covid puts their body over the limit
So if they didn't get Covid, they'd still be alive today....hence the vaccine.

Old 12-30-2020, 04:34 PM

870 posts, read 414,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
The Ultra Orthodox Jews are... let’s just say, they only care about themselves. And I mean the Orthodox.

And those hats! Omg those hats! Lol

They need to buy a massive compound upstate or something. Why live in Brooklyn? Lol
It was never a secret that they just care about themselves, but saying it too loud gets you labeled... you know...

They already have a compound, and not just one.
Have you ever been to the Catskills? Have you ever been ton Monsey and Monticello? Even Rockland County, Spring Valley. They send their kids to Summer Camps there, they own houses, they have their schools, synagogues, stores...

I was asking myself the same question when I lived In Bedford-Stuyvesant near South Williamsburg and occasionally drove through Borough Park, why live there?... They have and exponential demographic growth, and they keep buying up buildings, demolishing warehouses to build their own buildings and stores.

They took over the Northwest of Bedford-Stuyvesant, Flushing Avenue, Park Avenue, huge parts of Myrtle Avenue, side streets like Skillman Street are now entirely for their community. Same for the portions of Franklin and Bedford Avenues North of Myrtle Avenue and they are half-circling the Marcy projects.

And I doubt the "compounds" they have up there are for future relocation, they are the type to expand.

Old 12-30-2020, 06:09 PM

360 posts, read 167,674 times
An Ecuadorian friend of mine bought a small apartment building near Boro Park back in the late 1990s. Nothing special, just a 5 story building with a deli on the ground floor. He used to do a lot of home renovation jobs for his own construction company.

He told me that beginning right after 9/11 men in fur coats and big hats kept coming over to the building and asking to see his boss with written offers to buy the building. I guess it never occurred to them that he could be the owner. They mistook him for a maintenance worker or super.

They would talk all kinds of **** about dirty Mexicans and Puerto Ricans thinking he did not speak any English. He just quietly filed this information away. Meanwhile the prices kept rising.

Finally, he sold to them for $12 million in 2014. Now he lives in Ecuador very comfortably with a second wife 1/2 his age.

Old 12-30-2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
So if they didn't get Covid, they'd still be alive today....hence the vaccine.
The vaccine doesn't take the load off your body, it simply shortens the duration if your immune system is still relatively intact. If you have hypertension and autoimmune disease you can still die of the flu even fully immunized with flu vaccine. Not because the flushot didn't work, you just have too much underlying conditions.

With the covid vaccine, if it worked as designed your innate immune system will be activated as soon as covid is found. But if someone doesn't have much white blood cells such as cancer patients, what good is the vaccine?

What the Pfizer vaccine tests lacks is conclusive data that it will work to protect people with underlying conditions.

Old 12-30-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
Do you need a prescription, or is it OTC?

I've been taking my usual daily doses of Zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C -- as I did before Covid.
Ivermectin is not OTC here in US because of our big Pharma and doctor totalitarian controls. In other countries it is OTC. It's been used for a very long time in farms for animals to block worms and parasites. It was later found to be great at blocking parasites from entering our cells and many doctors around the world reported great success with treating covid19 patients. It blocks covid19 from reproducing and people who used to take weeks to get better gets better in less than 5 days on Ivermectin Prescription.

It is so good that the big pharmas are scared that people will just take these rather than get the vaccines.

Vaccines are expensive because the logistics to deliver them is a huge money maker and it will become an annual requirement generating them billions of $$.

If people just need to take ivermectin, they will not make billion$$.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City