Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 07:56 AM

5,140 posts, read 4,976,546 times

Advertisements

I hated watching how Floyd was knelt to death by a cop... I am terribly disgusted by how this people of color perp brutally beat up a defenseless unnamed human to unconsciousness in broad daylight, under the watch of many indifferent bystanders on a NYC subway...

why only LE officers are held accountable for their brutality, but not thousands of people of color thugs who roam the NYC streets to prey on the vulnerable population? Where are the human rights/social justice groups where incidents occur multiples times daily in everyday life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qahF2rzEGI

Old 03-30-2021, 08:00 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,257,977 times
Who has not been held accountable for brutally beating someone in broad daylight? Do you have a specific criminal in mind? If the police can’t investigate and locate a criminal that is on them.
Btw, I don’t blame any bystander for not getting Involved in a crime. They have their own life and family to think about. Chances are it could end badly.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:05 AM

34,098 posts, read 47,316,181 times
I blame smartphones, without them we wouldn't have even seen this

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-30-2021, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
I blame smartphones, without them we wouldn't have even seen this

One image is worth of thousands of words; So to the same extent for smartphone video vs images...the undomesticated brutality jumps out at you when you watch the video in your couch, and the bystanders appeared to be fully immersed in watching and enjoying the live show...astoundedness would be totally lost in either words or still images.......

Old 03-30-2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
One image is worth of thousands of words; So to the same extent for smartphone video vs images...the undomesticated brutality jumps out at you when you watch the video in your couch, and the bystanders appeared to be fully immersed in watching and enjoying the live show...astoundedness would be totally lost in either words or still images.......
I fully understand why bystanders won't jump in, for most health insurance doesn't cover all their expenses incurred.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:05 AM

12,791 posts, read 8,300,808 times
Quote:
I fully understand why bystanders won't jump in, for most health insurance doesn't cover all their expenses incurred.
And most don't have insurance on their precious, expensive phones to cover them if they are damaged, but they still record. *Sarcasm*

Disturbing that these incidents keep happening... Totally random, and I don't think all of these black males are mentally ill. Person of color that has been oppressed, taking their anger out on another person of color to make themselves feel better? Sounds like that to me. Scary.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
And most don't have insurance on their precious, expensive phones to cover them if they are damaged, but they still record. *Sarcasm*

Disturbing that these incidents keep happening... Totally random, and I don't think all of these black males are mentally ill. Person of color that has been oppressed, taking their anger out on another person of color to make themselves feel better? Sounds like that to me. Scary.
Sorry, but I don't think anybody capable of randomly beating someone unconscious anywhere, at anytime, is mentally stable.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:31 AM

19,058 posts, read 13,977,271 times
Quote:
Sorry, but I don't think anybody capable of randomly beating someone unconscious anywhere, at anytime, is mentally stable.
Very true. Race doesn't matter. The media makes it about race. I don't care if it is 100% black people or 100% white or whatever. They're 100% perps committing the crimes, not all of the normal citizens of whatever color, shade, religion, sex, whatever. This is all that matters to me or any police department. When the media forces this race crap on us, we end up with laws that attack cops, and strip their abilities to combat crime instead.

I wish you all luck, I truly do. NYC is run by a perp-loving cabal right now with no end in sight. The next mayoral wannabes are all already on the bandwagon. Hating cops wins the most votes in NYC now. Going after crime is a sure way for politicians to be jobless. You don't matter to them.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-30-2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post

With the enabling BLM movement and defunding police policies, ghetto blacks are crawling out of their anthills to act on non-blacks in their path, one at a time but snowballing. Asians are only easy and convenient targets for now but the crime will spill all over NYC not so long from now under deblasio's enablement.

These subhumans enjoy what they are good at: attacking random others to achieve their life goal of success and it is a perfect time of doing it. You all watch out and beware......it is still at the very beginning of an ugly show.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:50 AM

6,671 posts, read 2,979,818 times
didn't someone get stabbed trying to help out one of these anti-asian assaults recently?

I don't blame them. The focus shouldn't be on the bystanders but on the perp.

Maybe DiBlasio will do something about it,...lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City