Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 10:27 AM

926 posts, read 416,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
A perp is a perp is a perp and should he treated as such.
It SHOULD - I agree. But it's not. Definitely not, and you know it just as well as everyone else.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:31 AM

926 posts, read 416,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconstructer View Post
you just hate blacks so just say that.
What are trying to achieve?

Old 03-30-2021, 10:32 AM

5,099 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
As much as I disagree with you on most points, you are spot on about this. People are irrationally getting angry at a group when they are just frustrated to be helpless to stop these crimes. The only people at fault are the ones committing the crimes.

"Crime-tolerating, -enabling, and -sympathetic attitudes are the roots of crime-ridden communities, cities and nations"...

criminals don't grow on trees... they come from an environment that gives them the risk/reward favorability to commit crimes.

Last edited by leoliu; 03-30-2021 at 10:41 AM..

Old 03-30-2021, 10:42 AM

34,011 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconstructer View Post
you just hate blacks so just say that. those "chocolate" skinned people you refer to get passed over for jobs, promotions, loans and housing in current day new york even when their records, credit are immaculate and are over-qualified in both the public and private sectors, and every day black and brown people are getting released from prison due to false imprisonment so shut up.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/blog...rican-american
Lol you couldn't wait to type that, despite the context, thats how I feel

That type of talk is simply not accepted on here. One more like that and infractions are coming. And that goes for all. We don't hate others here. Go hate somewhere else, I'm not having it.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-30-2021, 10:45 AM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
As much as I disagree with you on most points, you are spot on about this. People are irrationally getting angry at a group when they are just frustrated to be helpless to stop these crimes. The only people at fault are the ones committing the crimes.
I'm very consistent in all matters. I'm not a right wing nut except by the definition thrown upon anyone who believes the 2nd Amendment actually means what it says. Other than that, my views all align with every day average Americans who just want to be left alone to do their thing and want to see others left alone just the same. Except for perps. Perps are scum. I don't care what they look like. If you willingly victimize another free American, you should be destroyed. Crimes where the government is the only victim are a different story and we need to address that issue separately.

You can go back 10 years and likely see this exact statement repeated in so many words throughout my posts. PERPS are the problem. Not race.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-30-2021, 10:48 AM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
It SHOULD - I agree. But it's not. Definitely not, and you know it just as well as everyone else.
No, I "know" what I am saying right here and now.

I know it from 19 years as a cop watching myself and others react to CRIMES, not race. All that nonsense comes from manipulating factors that want to influence various aspects of our society. A sliver less than 100% of cops are racist, in fact I bet if we could prove it, the percentage would be LOWER than the general population. At least in actions for sure. I never witnessed an actual overt racist act by a cop. OF course they happen, but for me to be able to say I went 19 years without seeing one speaks to the rarity of their occurrence.

So we destroyed all possibility of combatting crime, nationwide, based on an utter lie. Now we are reaping the consequences. Well victims are at least. And no one cares.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-30-2021, 10:49 AM

5,099 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
What are trying to achieve?

The poster applied the same tactic as yodel did......some members here take condemnations on black criminals as PAs on themselves...which is disturbing and imho, a part of the problem.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:53 AM

15,822 posts, read 14,463,105 times
A lot of these have come from security camera video. The one that broke cover yesterday certainly was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
I blame smartphones, without them we wouldn't have even seen this

Old 03-30-2021, 10:54 AM

34,011 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
A lot of these have come from security camera video. The one that broke cover yesterday certainly was.
I was referring to the one on the train.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-30-2021, 10:56 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Each criminal is an individual, not a representative of a race

If you don't like blacks New York City is not for you, it's 25% black

Go move to some whiter place and call it a day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City