Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2021, 08:06 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,999,286 times

Advertisements

Oh dear Lord, they've lost their GD minds at City Hall

"Following in the footsteps of hundreds of state and local governments, the New York City Board of Health has declared racism a public health crisis. The announcement includes a list of action items for the city’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene."

https://gothamist.com/news/nyc-board...-health-crisis

This is not going to end well, that I promise you....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2021, 08:48 PM

19,054 posts, read 13,973,458 times
God I can't wait until my ex finally leave that craphole.

Mark my words, I'll never even glance at this forum again.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-18-2021, 09:20 PM

3,735 posts, read 3,471,180 times
Why does the left keep making up imaginary problems?

We live in such a free society with very little issues compared to the majority of the rest of the world that people need to now make up fake burdens to continue the victim addictions.

Again if this city state and country are so unfair and horrible? Why not find the place anywhere in this world that you feel is 100% perfect and go there?

Ill wait.

Old 10-18-2021, 10:29 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,752,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Oh dear Lord, they've lost their GD minds at City Hall

"Following in the footsteps of hundreds of state and local governments, the New York City Board of Health has declared racism a public health crisis. The announcement includes a list of action items for the city’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene."

https://gothamist.com/news/nyc-board...-health-crisis

This is not going to end well, that I promise you....
Yea, seems a bit extreme to me. Lol. But who cares?

Old 10-18-2021, 10:31 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,752,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post

We live in such a free society with very little issues compared to the majority of the rest of the world that people need to now make up fake burdens to continue the victim addictions.

Again if this city state and country are so unfair and horrible? Why not find the place anywhere in this world that you feel is 100% perfect and go there?

Ill wait.
Lol. “Very little issues”? ROFLMAO.

Old 10-19-2021, 04:42 AM

5,828 posts, read 2,948,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
God I can't wait until my ex finally leave that craphole.

Mark my words, I'll never even glance at this forum again.
Why are you looking after your ex?

Old 10-19-2021, 06:34 AM

Any poster who takes issue with how moderation is leveled can PM Marka or Yac to complain.

Any poster who takes issue with opinions expressed by ANYONE is SOL.

Any poster who breaks forum rules will be dealt with, regardless of their ideology.

Concise enough?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-19-2021, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Why are you looking after your ex?
She has my kids stuck here. It's definitely not for her! It's why I don't work in NJ. My current job reimburses tolls and mileage. So, if I plan a site visit, interview, statement, etc on a day I am grabbing my kids or running around with them, my trip is covered.

Win win.

Old 10-19-2021, 07:18 AM

6,672 posts, read 2,977,633 times
Whenever a public health crisis is 'declared', doesn't that open up the coffers for monetary distribution to "combat" said crisis?

Someone is making money off this boogey man.
And they were all voted into office to do so!

Old 10-19-2021, 10:49 AM

8,378 posts, read 4,398,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post

Ill wait.

That is exactly true. I am from a country where ethnic discrimination was unbearable and truly dangerous - so I left. There is no 100% perfection, and a non-citizen is discriminated against everywhere, by the nature and definition of citizenship, but it is nevertheless much better to expatriate if your suffering is so bad and real in your country of origin. If the perception of racism is such a problem for some people in the US, there are four other different continents, where a single different race massively predominates in each of them, and if you are of that particular race, you couldn't even theoretically be a victim of racism. So, if someone is so tremendously victimized by racism in the US that it affects their health, what is holding them in the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City