Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2022, 05:49 AM

12,792 posts, read 8,366,576 times

Advertisements

Gotta love it... Make it clear that you won't prosecute theft and this is what you get. People walking into stores, stealing whatever they want, and walking out.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/09/da-alv...-higher-level/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2022, 10:55 AM

19,103 posts, read 14,085,222 times
It really is hilarious seeing all the things we’ve been saying would happen… happen.

I was called stupid here many, many times for explaining how perps react to changes in laws and what they see in the news even when actual changes don’t happen. Outsiders just don’t have a clue.

The whole situation is hilarious. No one wanted to listen as the city went further and further down the tubes. I wish there was an easy way to mash-up all the old posts so I could laugh even harder.

Now crime is up 60% over all - and far worse in some precincts. Only 5 precincts in the whole city haven’t experienced a rise in crime.

‘Effin hilarious I tell you.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-10-2022, 11:09 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,281,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
It really is hilarious seeing all the things we’ve been saying would happen… happen.

I was called stupid here many, many times for explaining how perps react to changes in laws and what they see in the news even when actual changes don’t happen. Outsiders just don’t have a clue.

The whole situation is hilarious. No one wanted to listen as the city went further and further down the tubes. I wish there was an easy way to mash-up all the old posts so I could laugh even harder.

Now crime is up 60% over all - and far worse in some precincts. Only 5 precincts in the whole city haven’t experienced a rise in crime.

They knew what you were saying was correct unless they're actually low IQ dumb. They didn't care because they want everyone dragged down to their QOL. That's all it's about.

Old 02-10-2022, 11:11 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,554,891 times
Adam's "transplants go back to Iowa" plan so far so good.

Old 02-10-2022, 11:51 AM

19,103 posts, read 14,085,222 times
My friend just told me he is being sent from his precinct in Staten Island to Harlem.

lol man am I glad I retired. Imagine having the comfortable career you worked hard for disrupted because people who hate you and voted for years against what you were doing for them suddenly begged for help. Ridiculous.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-10-2022, 12:18 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,131,865 times
Quote:
My friend just told me he is being sent from his precinct in Staten Island to Harlem.

lol man am I glad I retired. Imagine having the comfortable career you worked hard for disrupted because people who hate you and voted for years against what you were doing for them suddenly begged for help. Ridiculous.
Harlem is on fire right now. NYPD needs you back Airborneguy...

Old 02-10-2022, 12:26 PM

30,735 posts, read 18,409,448 times
Quote:
“We are brainstorming about how to respond to that … People who are really going from store to store and just taking, and how we can kind of aggregate that conduct and so charge it at a higher level when appropriate.”
What a joke. The solution is simple. There's nothing to brainstorm about.

Old 02-10-2022, 01:23 PM

2,676 posts, read 1,271,358 times
Quote:

It's because there's more cameras now.

Old 02-10-2022, 01:30 PM

34,197 posts, read 47,513,606 times
LOL

Hamburglar shows truth of mass shoplifting — it’s not about poor, it’s about money-making thieves

What's stopping NYPD from investigating the bodegas selling stolen goods? Cut off their market and take it away

Reminds me of the war on drugs, its the war on steaks now

Bodegas the cartel, but go after the runners

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-10-2022, 01:52 PM

12,792 posts, read 8,366,576 times
Quote:

This guy is clueless. It has to be embarrassing to admit as he did that these people are not destitute. They are simply taking advantage. Saw his interview in the news this morning. Meanwhile, Al Sharpton had the nerve to say that Adams has to do something because he (Sharpton) can't even get toothpaste without having someone unlock the cabinet that they keep them behind. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City