Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 02:12 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,438,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LES-Adrian View Post
thousands of undocumented food delivery bike riders around NYU practically all wear masks while en route to deliveries. They are like a bunch of incognito Lone Rangers. Hiding their faces for some reason benefits the food delivery riders?
Mexicans respect each other and humanity. I live in San Diego at the moment. The people of Tijuana wear masks and sanitize their hands before entering stores. Temperature checks are the norm as well. Only the white savages in America don't care about their health . Nobody complains in Mexico when it comes to helping one another get through this.

Hate and divisiveness is the white man's poison. Look at history. The white man brings disease and destruction wherever he/she goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 02:17 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,438,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Killing fellow Americans for an ideological war that didn’t have to happen is going to suck so much more.
So you are already polishing your weapons ? Jumping the gun are we or just wishing your dreams become a reality ?

Why would you even speak much nonsense .

Last edited by SeventhFloor; 02-15-2022 at 03:24 PM..

Old 02-15-2022, 02:31 PM

6,695 posts, read 6,053,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
So you are already polishing your weapons ? Jumping the gun are we or just wishing your dreams become a reality ?

Why would you even speak much nonsense .
I think that people are just very frustrated. I was asked to get jabbed to work, and when I did, I developed neurological problems. Why are we being mandated to take in graphene poisoning so that others can feel safe? Why don't the masses stop being brainwashed by the likes of CNN?

Needless to say, when I started to complain about my vax related health problems, I was called a supremacist and hypochondriac. I was also made to look stupid because I don't, "follow the science" in wanting a booster. Why has this country gotten this way? It's very angering. There is no more liberty - you do as the very corrupt Biden's, Fauci's and communist-wanna be tell you to do. What Trudeau is doing to those truckers is absolutely disgusting. It's frustrating and angering beyond belief. So how does it get fixed is the question.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:53 PM

84 posts, read 28,355 times
It is nothing new. Everything happening is textbook communism. If Americans spent just 5-10 minutes watching free documentaries about the simple tools of communism they would connect the dots in no time. It is probably too late for that now though because the stage is already set I think.

Old 02-15-2022, 03:00 PM

13,513 posts, read 17,056,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Says the guy with TDS
Of everything I said in that post, you can't get past anyone criticizing your hero Trump.

If a guy who is that much of a lowlife is your hero, that's sad.

Old 02-15-2022, 03:28 PM

34,139 posts, read 47,376,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I think that people are just very frustrated. I was asked to get jabbed to work, and when I did, I developed neurological problems. Why are we being mandated to take in graphene poisoning so that others can feel safe? Why don't the masses stop being brainwashed by the likes of CNN?

Needless to say, when I started to complain about my vax related health problems, I was called a supremacist and hypochondriac. I was also made to look stupid because I don't, "follow the science" in wanting a booster. Why has this country gotten this way? It's very angering. There is no more liberty - you do as the very corrupt Biden's, Fauci's and communist-wanna be tell you to do. What Trudeau is doing to those truckers is absolutely disgusting. It's frustrating and angering beyond belief. So how does it get fixed is the question.
Very simple answer stormgal, because people are willing to throw their own mother under the bus for a dollar

All anybody cares about is money

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-15-2022, 03:36 PM

2,643 posts, read 1,242,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Very simple answer stormgal, because people are willing to throw their own mother under the bus for a dollar

All anybody cares about is money

Well said.

It's everywhere in this country with NYC as ground zero with wall street and the billionaire towers built in laundered foreign cash.

Old 02-15-2022, 03:52 PM

84 posts, read 28,355 times
I think resentment is more powerful here than cash.

Old 02-15-2022, 04:14 PM

2 posts, read 473 times
Quote:
Six-year-old Oscar Guazhima Jr. said it can be uncomfortable wearing his two surgical masks
jesus these people parents? are insane

Old 02-15-2022, 04:47 PM

5,856 posts, read 2,977,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Well said.

It's everywhere in this country with NYC as ground zero with wall street and the billionaire towers built in laundered foreign cash.
I always said. America is not a country. It’s a business.
There is no patriotism when you import labor into the country non stop.

The good old days might just be that.

On another hand. If you make OK money, you can have a house and a summer house if you play your cards right. Kids go to good schools, few cars, vacations. And let those fools at cnn and fox sing their songs on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: