Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2022, 07:41 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,009,605 times

Advertisements

The husband wins. No more philandering wife, valuable property, and hopefully a hefty life insurance payout.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2022, 02:13 AM

2,651 posts, read 1,248,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
The husband wins. No more philandering wife, valuable property, and hopefully a hefty life insurance payout.
Yeah but he's going to have to deal with how this impacted his kids. That's not a win.

Old 04-23-2022, 04:06 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,270,758 times
A lot of weird views in here. The "true crime" crowd watches too much TV.

The saying about "idle hands..." rings true here. Just another case of someone not working, getting bored, and doing stupid things.

Old 04-23-2022, 04:30 AM

5,877 posts, read 2,989,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
A lot of weird views in here. The "true crime" crowd watches too much TV.

The saying about "idle hands..." rings true here. Just another case of someone not working, getting bored, and doing stupid things.
Plenty of stay at home moms run around all day taking care of kids in their Escalades. Kids are a lot of work.

Old 04-23-2022, 04:48 AM

162 posts, read 70,923 times
So a serial cheating wife is killed by a jealous ex-fling? Welp, case closed, tough luck.

Old 04-23-2022, 09:01 AM

1,521 posts, read 1,820,635 times
Nothing of value was lost.

Old 04-23-2022, 01:21 PM

18,488 posts, read 31,697,702 times
I wish the police or someone would ask the boy, how in the world did he not hear a thing???
I think were all so curious to have that question answered?

Even someone in the basement, I'd think she would be heard screaming if one were in the house, unless, he caught her off guard and the first knife wound had killed her but, I think there were cuts on her hand, so that then makes my theory not good.

again, how did the boy not hear her scream? did she even scream? I'd think so...

none the less, this is a most horrific thing to of have happen.

When the police came and took the boy out in handcuffs, I wonder if he was even distraught after learning of his mothers demise.

all terribly tragic.

Old 04-23-2022, 02:08 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,305,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I wish the police or someone would ask the boy, how in the world did he not hear a thing???
I think were all so curious to have that question answered?

Even someone in the basement, I'd think she would be heard screaming if one were in the house, unless, he caught her off guard and the first knife wound had killed her but, I think there were cuts on her hand, so that then makes my theory not good.

again, how did the boy not hear her scream? did she even scream? I'd think so...

none the less, this is a most horrific thing to of have happen.

When the police came and took the boy out in handcuffs, I wonder if he was even distraught after learning of his mothers demise.

all terribly tragic.
Teenage boys are weird. He could have been deeply sleeping.

Was wearing headphones.

If the doors were shut and the tv was on and the intial stabs paralyzed her the mother may have not screamed for too long. A stab to the heart neck and head can quickly incapacitate anyone.

This lady was youngish (for that demographic), in shape , blond, well traveled, cultured, upper socio economic status.

There would have been so many other lecherous married men from similar circumstance who would happily volunteer themselves as tribute to provide side deck.

How, how did her nipple even get hard for that dude?

Old 04-23-2022, 04:05 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,270,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Plenty of stay at home moms run around all day taking care of kids in their Escalades. Kids are a lot of work.
lol...not sure what else to say.

Old 04-23-2022, 06:36 PM

162 posts, read 70,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
Teenage boys are weird. He could have been deeply sleeping.

Was wearing headphones.

If the doors were shut and the tv was on and the intial stabs paralyzed her the mother may have not screamed for too long. A stab to the heart neck and head can quickly incapacitate anyone.

This lady was youngish (for that demographic), in shape , blond, well traveled, cultured, upper socio economic status.

There would have been so many other lecherous married men from similar circumstance who would happily volunteer themselves as tribute to provide side deck.

How, how did her nipple even get hard for that dude?
She could of been a ****ty person behind closed doors. You attract who you are.

It seems the two of them deserved each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City