Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2022, 05:12 AM

16,217 posts, read 6,964,022 times

Advertisements

My my my..............................the murderer was an illegal immigrant.

Nuff said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2022, 08:32 AM

23,918 posts, read 33,748,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Pure speculation.

Reality: he worked at least a full-time schedule weekly, if not more. She had a completely open schedule. Once/day (if that) after coming home from work just doesn't do it for some women. And at his age, he was probably slowing down a little, so what? In a solid marriage with a devoted wife, that doesn't matter much, not at a mere 50 y.o. or so. You're going to blame him for that? Most men can count on their wives' loyalty, and don't have to worry about them getting it on with the repairmen and whoever else comes to the door or flirts with them at the gym.

If she married him for the visa (my current hypothesis), she wasn't into him anyway. That's not his fault; he would have had no way of knowing, if she put on a good act. So she was making up for the lack of personal excitement by creating her own "social life" of sorts. Well, she got plenty of excitement in the end, didn't she? More than she could handle.

That poor man! What a totally freaky thing to have happen, when you're in the middle of a college tour with one of your kids. Heaven knows how he's going to deal with it. And those kids! I wouldn't be surprised if the oldest changes his name when he goes to college. What an insane thing to have to go through life with. "Oh, was that your mom who....?" Gawd!

I don't think it was the green card because they've been together 17 or so years, she has resident status by now. If it was about that, she would be gone. The life style probably kept her stying, maybe the kids. Maybe they slept in different rooms, they both had flings that they each knew about. He may have thought like my dad, it was cheaper to keep her. Could have been staying together until the kids were out of the house, who knows? I doubt we will hear more.

My heart breaks for the kids. I'll be surprised if the oldest does go off to college in September, a year off would do him some good. I don't see any of them living back in that house. Will be surprised if we hear they did go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
The husband wins. No more philandering wife, valuable property, and hopefully a hefty life insurance payout.

My father would probably feel like this but he would also probably feel bad about that was "the end" of whatever they had going on. She claimed she never loved him which means she stayed because she had a roof over her head, he gave her house money every week or so which she also used on herself.

Weirdly for their last anniversary that he was alive for, he still bought her an anniversary card. I said for what? He was finally going to divorce her if he survived his terminal cancer. He didn't survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Yeah but he's going to have to deal with how this impacted his kids. That's not a win.

I'm sure it will impact the kids even if they knew she was cheating. I especially feel bad for the youngest who was in his room while she was being brutally murdered. He will blame himself the rest of his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I wish the police or someone would ask the boy, how in the world did he not hear a thing???
I think were all so curious to have that question answered?

Even someone in the basement, I'd think she would be heard screaming if one were in the house, unless, he caught her off guard and the first knife wound had killed her but, I think there were cuts on her hand, so that then makes my theory not good.

again, how did the boy not hear her scream? did she even scream? I'd think so...

none the less, this is a most horrific thing to of have happen.

When the police came and took the boy out in handcuffs, I wonder if he was even distraught after learning of his mothers demise.

all terribly tragic.

He looked like he was in shock to me.

I hope the father sues the police for putting that young kid in handcuffs like that.

Old 04-25-2022, 08:38 AM

2,476 posts, read 1,248,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post

Nuff said.
Yep shocking, guy was a Dreamer.

Oh well now the story will get memory holed.

Old 04-25-2022, 10:52 AM

102,310 posts, read 108,488,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post

Nuff said.
As if his immigration status proves anything. FYI, legal immigrants commit felonies, murders, all kinds of crimes, too. You'd be surprised what you can learn, when you start paying attention to that. You'd also be surprised at what you can learn, if you talk to hard-working illegal immigrants. A lot of them are very decent people with interesting stories to tell about what brought them here, or what they're accomplishing by being here, etc. Of course, to be able to find all this out, you'd have to learn to speak Spanish, and be open to hearing their stories.

Old 04-25-2022, 11:42 AM

6,702 posts, read 6,096,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
She could of been a ****ty person behind closed doors. You attract who you are.

It seems the two of them deserved each other.
Well she was definitely a ****ty person since she was cheating on her husband with multiple men!

Old 04-25-2022, 02:33 PM

206 posts, read 117,818 times
Quote:
Pure speculation.

Reality: he worked at least a full-time schedule weekly, if not more. She had a completely open schedule. Once/day (if that) after coming home from work just doesn't do it for some women. And at his age, he was probably slowing down a little, so what? In a solid marriage with a devoted wife, that doesn't matter much, not at a mere 50 y.o. or so. You're going to blame him for that? Most men can count on their wives' loyalty, and don't have to worry about them getting it on with the repairmen and whoever else comes to the door or flirts with them at the gym.

If she married him for the visa (my current hypothesis), she wasn't into him anyway. That's not his fault; he would have had no way of knowing, if she put on a good act. So she was making up for the lack of personal excitement by creating her own "social life" of sorts. Well, she got plenty of excitement in the end, didn't she? More than she could handle.

That poor man! What a totally freaky thing to have happen, when you're in the middle of a college tour with one of your kids. Heaven knows how he's going to deal with it. And those kids! I wouldn't be surprised if the oldest changes his name when he goes to college. What an insane thing to have to go through life with. "Oh, was that your mom who....?" Gawd!

Good post. I just wanted to add that the visa angle doesn't even have to be there.

An older wise immigrant (European) woman I know who works at my hospital told me all the stories and conversations she overheard of various doctors wives acting horribly - overspending credit cards, disrespect, cheating, etc.

We had this talk because it was around the time of the Will Smith oscars debacle. Thats6how it came up.

Her astute observation is that there are a lot of "horrible trash women" (her words) who pursue highly successful men. The bigger the fish the more horrible women who want to trap them for the clout and the cash.

Old 04-25-2022, 02:50 PM

5,904 posts, read 3,030,732 times
Lesson here is, never gat married. Zero benefit for men. Date, live together, but never marry. Keeps the other party on toes. Especially if you are successful and self made.

Old 04-25-2022, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slunk View Post
Good post. I just wanted to add that the visa angle doesn't even have to be there.

An older wise immigrant (European) woman I know who works at my hospital told me all the stories and conversations she overheard of various doctors wives acting horribly - overspending credit cards, disrespect, cheating, etc.

We had this talk because it was around the time of the Will Smith oscars debacle. Thats6how it came up.

Her astute observation is that there are a lot of "horrible trash women" (her words) who pursue highly successful men. The bigger the fish the more horrible women who want to trap them for the clout and the cash.
This sounds sad, on the one hand. On the other hand, there are those stories about unassuming, caring women putting their guy through medical school by working while he's in school, then once he gets his MD degree, he trades her in for a trophy wife. Well, if that's how some of those guys think, then they're just setting themselves up to be used. There are two sides to these coins.

In any case, we know nothing about the bereaved husband in this case; maybe he's a good guy, maybe not. I don't think we'll ever find out. But whatever the case, it's a horrible thing to have happen, and right in the middle of college tours with the oldest child. Wow. And having all the personal dirt on his wife spread all over the media nationwide, and in Europe. Maybe he'll get family counseling for himself and his kids together. Not a bad idea.

Old 04-25-2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Lesson here is, never gat married. Zero benefit for men. Date, live together, but never marry. Keeps the other party on toes. Especially if you are successful and self made.
Sure, keeping the other party on her toes gives the guy more leeway to run around if he wants. No wedding vows, so nothing constraining him.

You're also assuming there's no benefit for men, because your assumption is, the guy is the main earner. But LOTS of single women own their own home, and some end up with guys angling to get a part of that. Suddenly, guys are VERY interested in marriage, if they can get a piece of someone else's home equity out of it. This is something other guys warn single women about! It's not women warning other women, but guys warning women to watch out for this!

Old 04-25-2022, 05:10 PM

5,904 posts, read 3,030,732 times
Quote:
Sure, keeping the other party on her toes gives the guy more leeway to run around if he wants. No wedding vows, so nothing constraining him.

You're also assuming there's no benefit for men, because your assumption is, the guy is the main earner. But LOTS of single women own their own home, and some end up with guys angling to get a part of that. Suddenly, guys are VERY interested in marriage, if they can get a piece of someone else's home equity out of it. This is something other guys warn single women about! It's not women warning other women, but guys warning women to watch out for this!
And Im all for that, equality and everything that comes with it. But no need to be bound by a legal document which favors women for some reason.
And sure, plenty of bum men now seeking a successful woman, but the court system still is leaning towards women mostly.

The days of marriage are numbered along with religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City