Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2022, 08:28 PM

179 posts, read 110,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't think it was the green card because they've been together 17 or so years, she has resident status by now. If it was about that, she would be gone. The life style probably kept her stying, maybe the kids. Maybe they slept in different rooms, they both had flings that they each knew about. He may have thought like my dad, it was cheaper to keep her. Could have been staying together until the kids were out of the house, who knows? I doubt we will hear more.

My heart breaks for the kids. I'll be surprised if the oldest does go off to college in September, a year off would do him some good. I don't see any of them living back in that house. Will be surprised if we hear they did go back.

My father would probably feel like this but he would also probably feel bad about that was "the end" of whatever they had going on. She claimed she never loved him which means she stayed because she had a roof over her head, he gave her house money every week or so which she also used on herself.

Weirdly for their last anniversary that he was alive for, he still bought her an anniversary card. I said for what? He was finally going to divorce her if he survived his terminal cancer. He didn't survive.

I'm sure it will impact the kids even if they knew she was cheating. I especially feel bad for the youngest who was in his room while she was being brutally murdered. He will blame himself the rest of his life.

He looked like he was in shock to me.

I hope the father sues the police for putting that young kid in handcuffs like that.
Glenn Van Nostrand----the man who founds the bag containing the victim's remains, says the 13 year old son was dragged through the precinct house barefoot and apparently wearing pajamas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2022, 08:36 PM

1,853 posts, read 1,973,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McVinney View Post
Glenn Van Nostrand----the man who founds the bag containing the victim's remains, says the 13 year old son was dragged through the precinct house barefoot and apparently wearing pajamas.
Someone at NYPD screwed up big time. To drag a minor (even under suspicion) in this manner will ensure a lawsuit should the father decide to pursue it.

Old 04-28-2022, 08:58 PM

6,712 posts, read 6,117,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McVinney View Post
It looks like this Glenn person sold his pictures to the media. How awful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...yhHAgqaR1cJAq4

Old 04-28-2022, 09:44 PM

2,712 posts, read 1,300,898 times
What a disaster.

From the tragic killing to the malpractice of the ill treatment of the 13 year old and the betrayal of trust by the man who saw it all to sell those photos to the media and of Eric Adams for doing a poor job cleaning up this city.

Disaster!

Old 05-10-2022, 02:58 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,316,072 times
WTF. The Dude had HIV and thought that he got it from the Lady. MY gawd this is a mess. I hope the husband didn't get HIV. This is such a messs

David Bonola allegedly thought Orsolya Gaal gave him HIV, records show

https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/david-...-gave-him-hiv/

I can see him getting off on a lighter sentence. The thought of someone purposely giving you HIV is enough for anyone to snap!

Old 05-11-2022, 04:40 AM

9,253 posts, read 24,161,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
WTF. The Dude had HIV and thought that he got it from the Lady. MY gawd this is a mess. I hope the husband didn't get HIV. This is such a messs

I can see him getting off on a lighter sentence. The thought of someone purposely giving you HIV is enough for anyone to snap!
I don't think we need to worry about the husband because they weren't ****ing each other any more. It's the dozens of other guys she was ****ing with that need to worry. Sounds like she really got around.

This whole tale is a good example of why it's best not to rush to judgement. Things aren't always as they first appear.

Old 05-11-2022, 04:47 AM

5,956 posts, read 3,061,497 times
Husband keeps wining with every day that goes by.
Hope she had life insurance.

Old 05-11-2022, 10:25 AM

102,368 posts, read 108,650,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
I don't think we need to worry about the husband because they weren't ****ing each other any more. It's the dozens of other guys she was ****ing with that need to worry. Sounds like she really got around.

This whole tale is a good example of why it's best not to rush to judgement. Things aren't always as they first appear.
How do we know what the marriage was like? Source, please. There's been speculation to that effect, but I'm not aware of any info establishing it as fact.

Bonola had been chasing after so many women, if he actually did get HIV, he wouldn't know whom to pin it on. And he hasn't been described in the past as being particularly mentally stable.

Quote:
“In the past, she told me that she had sent a man to jail so I sent a message to her husband pretending to be that guy because I was scared,” Bonola allegedly said. “I took her laptop because she had sex videos on the laptop. I threw her laptop in the Hudson River where I used to visit her.”
Filling in some of the blanks in the story we were puzzling about before...

Too bad he doesn't have much credibility, especially after that HIV accusation. Nice try at justifying a horrific murder.

Old 05-11-2022, 10:30 AM

102,368 posts, read 108,650,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post

Mere thoughts don't stand up in court, though. Even if she were proven to have it, there would be no way to prove who gave it to whom. And the family's having her body cremated, so there will be no autopsy to see if HIV was in her system.

Those poor kids! More muck being raked about their mother!

Old 05-11-2022, 10:51 AM

4,216 posts, read 4,140,783 times
The risk of HIV transmission from female to male is extremely low otherwise AIDS would have spread widely through the heterosexual community, which it didn’t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City