Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 10:09 PM

15,867 posts, read 14,491,391 times

Advertisements

She was specifically their to meet the baby's father. That's how he knew she was going to be there.

Old 07-01-2022, 12:45 AM

3,147 posts, read 2,738,515 times
”none of those charges would have resulted in him being locked up behind bars even if found”

If he had warrants out for skipping court appearances, that would've been a basis for pretrial detention.

But you're not wrong--it's very hard to deter this kind of rabid dog. I've always said that just about the only situation in which I'd even consider trying to get a gun is if I had a stalker ex. Poor woman, poor kids.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:00 AM

2,317 posts, read 1,153,831 times
Victim identified as Azsia Johnson, age 20, of Elm Park, Staten Island. Another tragedy.

https://www.silive.com/crime-safety/...manhattan.html

Old 07-01-2022, 10:53 AM

1,486 posts, read 990,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc99 View Post
Victim identified as Azsia Johnson, age 20, of Elm Park, Staten Island. Another tragedy.

https://www.silive.com/crime-safety/...manhattan.html
Ah yes! That photo pretty sums up reap what you sow. I don’t even have to guess that baby daddy have neck tattoos, pants sagging maybe even some face tattoes and grills on his teeth.

When you play in the dirt your going to get dirty. What made her think it was a good idea to have his child resulting in permanently attaching herself to him for the next 18 years.

Old 07-01-2022, 05:56 PM

Yeah, a pretty girl definitely deserves to be murdered for sleeping with the wrong guy before she's even old enough to drink. Geez. Some people need churching up, bad.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
Yeah, a pretty girl definitely deserves to be murdered for sleeping with the wrong guy before she's even old enough to drink. Geez. Some people need churching up, bad.
Pretty to you, but it’s hoodrat to me. My 20+ years of living in the projects and the majority of the girls that look exactly like her are a dime a dozen, they all do the same stupid trends trying to look like City Girls and thots and chase the same dumb hood dudes who never amount to anything but it’s good to flash the hood dudes looks, money or status..

Is not even about sleeping with the wrong guy, is that it’s was solely her decision as she was in control every step of the way to put him out of her life permanently but she chose not to multiple times.

1. She allowed him access to sex. She could have sad no and be done with him.
2. She allowed him to have unprotected sex. She could have said no condom no sex
3. She could have used birth control.
4. She could have used plan B over the counter pill.
5. Either pro life or pro choice she could have terminated the pregnancy to cut all possible strings with the guy but she chose to give birth.

Then she tried to hide from him with the child like she’s the sole parent and he’s not supposed to have access to the child. That’s a control move to have power over him.

That guy didn’t guy wake up one day and decide to be a bad guy and shoot her. His behavior pattern was infront of her face the entire time and that’s what she wanted. Many females today all chase the thugs first because the 9-5 guy is boring and predictable, they want that basketball wives, real house wives of Atlanta struggle love.

Women need to choose their partners better and leave these thugs alone. Sad all around because now there’s a child with no mother or father.

Old 07-01-2022, 08:26 PM

Whatever, dude, you're still blaming a 20-year-old girl for her murder. Just sad.

Also, wtf..."Then she tried to hide from him with the child like she’s the sole parent and he’s not supposed to have access to the child"

Yeah, if you lay your hands on a woman, you're going to lose access to her and her child. What was she supposed to do, just take beating after beating until he killed her at home? Then you'd just have "6. Didn't leave for DV shelter."

Sorry they didn't give you the time of day in your 20 years, but that's still messed-up.

Old 07-01-2022, 10:31 PM

31,927 posts, read 27,007,597 times
Busted! Good work NYPD!

Azsia Johnson was taken into custody on Friday, promptly clamed up and is waiting to get lawyered up (pubic defender).

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/azsia-...r-old-nyc-mom/

Old 07-01-2022, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
Whatever, dude, you're still blaming a 20-year-old girl for her murder. Just sad.

Also, wtf...”Then she tried to hide from him with the child like she’s the sole parent and he’s not supposed to have access to the child”

Yeah, if you lay your hands on a woman, you're going to lose access to her and her child. What was she supposed to do, just take beating after beating until he killed her at home? Then you'd just have ”6. Didn't leave for DV shelter.”

Sorry they didn't give you the time of day in your 20 years, but that's still messed-up.

I didnt need them to give me the time of day in my 20+ years as there are methods to avoid the dysfunction. The previous generation is supposed to vet the next, but too often there are little to no men in the home to vet the the men trying to get with their daughters.

Im going to have to back pedal on some parts of my last comment as I thought she only had the 1 child which was the 3 month old with the suspect and that was her only attachment to him. But after following another article it appears she had a 1 year old child with the suspect and he was abusing her because he thought she was cheating on him. At that point he should have just walked away from the relationship and supported his child because the 3 month old child she gave birth to apparently was not his. So he threw his life away for a woman who had moved on from him.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...olice/3757144/

So baby daddy #1 got in his feelings took out his baby momma and baby daddy #2 is still out there somewhere. Now if Baby daddy #2 decides to come after baby daddy #1 for taking her out, the disfunction continues.

It is F'ed up, a 1 year old and 3 month old no longer have a mother.

Old 07-01-2022, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Busted! Good work NYPD!

Azsia Johnson was taken into custody on Friday, promptly clamed up and is waiting to get lawyered up (pubic defender).

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/azsia-...r-old-nyc-mom/

Im confused and going to take a step back until news articles get the story right.

One article says shes taking the 3 month old to meet the father who was the suspect and give no mention of the 1-year-old. Another article says the 3-month-old wasn't his and they have a 1-year-old together.

And hes 22.....threw his life away SMH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City