Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2022, 06:58 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
NYC did not need this. It already has a heathy dose of welfare recipients who also need housing and were born here legally in a welfare family. We have grandmas in their early 30s needing housing for gods sake.

Wish we got a Desantis as a governor. Would be nice to see changes.

yes, I agree.
We have enough problem people here as it is, the last thing we needed here was migrants.
They need to tell all these migrants to go home, you can't come here, we don't have enough resources for you

This whole border situation is absolute insanity and how on earth does the POTUS and VP do not see there is a huge problem here.

"Come here, we will give you a hand shake and everything for free, but don't worry, I will still be working for 40 hours a week and have to pay a portion of MY medical, plus co pay and deductibles" but, come, get everything here for free.

Our administration is really so unfair to all its US citizens, take care of us first.

Trump wanted to take care of us first, how on earth does everyone in America not want to have that???????
He campaigned that we the American citizens are going to come first, NOT other countries.
How can no one see this, he was for us, the citizens of America, not these third world countries.

Biden / Harris are the wore thing to ever have happen to us.

Harris, imagine, no carbon emissions, is this woman for real? she is a complete and utter moron.
never mind carbon emission, we have starving and homeless people here, never mind being so excited over no carbon emission.

OMG, when I heard her say that i wanted to smack this moron right across the face, idiot

Last edited by nightcrawler; 09-23-2022 at 07:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2022, 07:07 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,031,194 times
Keep them in the Bronx where all that woke nonsense exists.

Old 09-23-2022, 07:13 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times
At least it's the Bronx. A big old $hit hole in itself. They'll feel right at home there.

Old 09-23-2022, 07:35 AM

1,466 posts, read 759,691 times
I would love to see park slope open their homes to some of these people. They need the help. Time to step up and represent what you vote for.

Old 09-23-2022, 07:44 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
I would love to see park slope open their homes to some of these people. They need the help. Time to step up and represent what you vote for.
I would love to see these camps opened up right in the heart of the Park Slope. Let the woke clowns that voted for this administration get a taste of their decision.

Old 09-23-2022, 07:47 AM

2,862 posts, read 2,400,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
I'm sure they would welcome them in like decent human beings

Old 09-23-2022, 07:48 AM

2,862 posts, read 2,400,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
I would love to see these camps opened up right in the heart of the Park Slope. Let the woke clowns that voted for this administration get a taste of their decision.
Who said they would be upset about it lol. They voted for it which means they would be okay with it. Use some common sense before trying to be nasty to a whole group of people lolololl

Its you people who are against it who would be crying about it. so maybe they should come to where you live so you can leave the state and stop complaining. NYC is literally a blue state it will never be red so if you dont want to be around woke people - LEAVE

Old 09-23-2022, 07:56 AM

3,208 posts, read 1,671,394 times
They should send them to Billionaire row. Where tons of illegals work for billionaires and their penthouses.

Old 09-23-2022, 08:11 AM

8,694 posts, read 11,081,311 times
Bus them to the Hamptons

Old 09-23-2022, 08:28 AM

1,466 posts, read 759,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregal View Post
I'm sure they would welcome them in like decent human beings
After seeing how Martha’s Vineyard residents (similar voting base ) treated them I beg to differ unfortunately. I felt bad for what they did to those people. Photo ops for 2 days and declared a housing crisis and kicked them out to a military base. Very inhumane. I can only assume park slope will follow suit. Hopefully they prove me wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City