Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 11:35 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,013,947 times

Advertisements

I don’t know many men who would stand idle if their kid got clocked in a face. Natural male reaction is go into combat mode and do anything possible to punish the criminal who injured your family. That’s just normal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2022, 01:00 PM

1,943 posts, read 1,497,541 times
So many internet tough guys on here. It's comical.

Old 10-09-2022, 02:14 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,013,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1562 View Post
So many internet tough guys on here. It's comical.
Nothing tough about defending your family. It’s the norm. It’s what men did for centuries.

Sure there are men who like seeing their wives being plowed by others, but I don’t know if any. This must be that whole thing everyone keeps talking about.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:26 AM

984 posts, read 684,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riact View Post
So? Is a person's physical ability to "take down" a predator indicative of their worth? I'm a white collar guy who couldn't "take down" very many people if I tried to; doesn't make me any less of a man.

Also, I don't see what connection someone's political leanings would have to their physical strength/abilities, or why that would matter.
I say I say I sayyy that’s a joke son. Progressives on criminals. “Perhaps he hit him because of built up angst and oppression. We have to let him have equity. This is just how he keeps up. “

Old 10-10-2022, 12:55 PM

864 posts, read 1,347,536 times
Couldn’t pay me to visit NYC these days.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:08 PM

64 posts, read 24,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
Couldn’t pay me to visit NYC these days.
The city population is mostly racism based now. NYC is probably a majority Latino city already but since so many Latinos fly under the radar here as undocumented, we cannot get an accurate census.

Then you have mayor Adams who ran on a platform for normalizing racism against whites. He wants the city to be mostly “people that look like me” so he is pushing for mostly black, the people that look like himself.

All in all it is an annoying city nowadays unless you embrace progressive ideologies. They are working hard to eliminate anybody that does not subscribe to their ideology of marxism or whatever it is exactly. Anybody that thinks differently is basically being asked to leave NYC.

It is not an inspiring city so much anymore. It keeps churning out endless liberal transplanted rich kids who dress like TikTok stars and they will never talk to anyone that is not already in their narrow friend group.

It is expensive too because the liberals shut everything down restaurants are overcharging for everything. Hotels are too expensive because the liberals want illegal aliens living in them for free. As a tourist you eat the bulk of the fees for liberals stupidity, and customer service experiences have plummeted drastically because of liberal hiring procedures.

It’s like paying to visit a fun house with angry monkeys throwing their poop at you.

Old 10-10-2022, 05:31 PM

2,669 posts, read 1,262,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citycab View Post
The city population is mostly racism based now. NYC is probably a majority Latino city already but since so many Latinos fly under the radar here as undocumented, we cannot get an accurate census.

Then you have mayor Adams who ran on a platform for normalizing racism against whites. He wants the city to be mostly “people that look like me” so he is pushing for mostly black, the people that look like himself.

All in all it is an annoying city nowadays unless you embrace progressive ideologies. They are working hard to eliminate anybody that does not subscribe to their ideology of marxism or whatever it is exactly. Anybody that thinks differently is basically being asked to leave NYC.

It is not an inspiring city so much anymore. It keeps churning out endless liberal transplanted rich kids who dress like TikTok stars and they will never talk to anyone that is not already in their narrow friend group.

It is expensive too because the liberals shut everything down restaurants are overcharging for everything. Hotels are too expensive because the liberals want illegal aliens living in them for free. As a tourist you eat the bulk of the fees for liberals stupidity, and customer service experiences have plummeted drastically because of liberal hiring procedures.

It’s like paying to visit a fun house with angry monkeys throwing their poop at you.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:00 PM

2,097 posts, read 1,145,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citycab View Post

NYC is like 60% latino, 20% AA, 10% Chinese, the rest is white unless they are back from Florida.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:45 PM

16,182 posts, read 6,938,089 times
So glad so many good Manhattanites were at point at time of rescue.

Do not know how well it would have fared for this kid if accosted in other crime ridden neighborhoods.

Old 10-11-2022, 08:43 AM

984 posts, read 684,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOORGONG View Post
NYC is like 60% latino, 20% AA, 10% Chinese, the rest is white unless they are back from Florida.
Uhhhhh…. No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City