Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 07:16 AM

881 posts, read 616,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Maybe you should go and live in China, it should be like paradise with everything Chinese. You certainly could do better than being a “homelessloser” here.

Nah, I'll let them come to me and just wait for the promised CCP/CPC takeover they keep telling us about! It's gonna happen they keep saying! Why lookee here -- it says "China" on my computer keyboard!!! OMG....

LOL not so "anti-NIMBY" no' mo' are ye...but at least we know property values go up with them around!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2022, 07:19 AM

Quote:
What part of “under false pretenses” do you not understand? They are presenting themselves to be some kind of bureau to help Chinese citizens but in reality, they are an organization that is surveilling people the CCP thinks are dissidents and possibly forcing them to go back to China.

B-b-but those are illegal aliens!!! The CCP/CPC doin' the job America refuses to do!!!!! You should be happy that they're getting rid of the illegals for us!!!!!!!!

Quote:
And you are right that some people are being manipulated, like yourself.

How old are you? I bet you were for literally every single war in the past fifty years, right? Come on, tell the truth...you really believed in Vietnam and Laos and El Salvador and Grenada and Libya and Iraq and Afghanistan and Ukraine, amirite??

Old 10-09-2022, 07:20 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessLoser View Post
Nah, I'll let them come to me and just wait for the promised CCP/CPC takeover they keep telling us about! It's gonna happen they keep saying! Why lookee here -- it says "China" on my computer keyboard!!! OMG....

LOL not so "anti-NIMBY" no' mo' are ye...but at least we know property values go up with them around!!
Nation takeovers don’t happen overnight and could take decades. You might not live that long. You sitting around under highway underpasses waiting for China to come to your rescue is not exactly a very smart strategy. No wonder you are a “homelessloser.”

I say go for it. Go to China the land of dreams, then come back here and tell us the paradise the Chinese will make for you.

Old 10-09-2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Nation take overs don’t happen overnight and could take decades. You might not live that long. You sitting around under highway underpasses waiting for China to come to your rescue is not exactly a very smart strategy. No wonder you are a “homelessloser.”

Of course it's smart -- they're the future! They've already taken over your mind by the sound of it!! And that's just with me here under the overpass typing...imagine when they start nukin' this place -- and even then property values will just go up up up like they always do!!!

You don't even get property values going up the same way when whites and Jews move in -- win-win no matter who you are!

Amazing it takes a "homelessloser" to point this out....

Old 10-09-2022, 07:28 AM

Quote:
B-b-but those are illegal aliens!!! The CCP/CPC doin' the job America refuses to do!!!!! You should be happy that they're getting rid of the illegals for us!!!!!!!!
Actually, because those people are escaping political persecution, they are very much allowed in the U.S. and are not like most other illegals which are here for economic reasons.

Quote:
How old are you? I bet you were for literally every single war in the past fifty years, right? Come on, tell the truth...you really believed in Vietnam and Laos and El Salvador and Grenada and Libya and Iraq and Afghanistan and Ukraine, amirite??
Irrelevant, off topic and just gibberish.

Old 10-09-2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Go to China the land of dreams, then come back here and tell us the paradise the Chinese will make for you.

Why should I -- they're already taking over right here according to you and your ilk! Property values up, great affordable food, nice people who don't try to mug me or otherwise harass me (even them FLG-nutters aren't aggressive)...I can't wait for the full takeover you people keep promising!!!

Old 10-09-2022, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Of course it's smart -- they're the future! They've already taken over your mind by the sound of it!! And that's just with me here under the overpass typing...imagine when they start nukin' this place -- and even then property values will just go up up up like they always do!!!

You don't even get property values going up the same way when whites and Jews move in -- win-win no matter who you are!

Amazing it takes a "homelessloser" to point this out....
Tell me this, if the CCP is this wonderful entity, why are all their fellow Chinese neighbors like Taiwan and Hong Kong so adamant against them?

Old 10-09-2022, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Actually, because those people are escaping political persecution, they are very much allowed in the U.S. and are not like most other illegals which are here for economic reasons.
LOLOLOLOLOL "political persecution" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Like that Tibetan NYPD with ChiCom relatives who came here under just such premises -- and turned out to be a CPC/CCP spy???

LOL Americans are idiots!!!!!

Everyone knows this the world over: the dumbest people on the planet are Americans, dumber than even a two-headed Afghan goat-herder!!

But please keep up the anti-China rhetoric...you will get the war you want -- though obviously not the results you want....

Quote:
Irrelevant, off topic and just gibberish.

Not at all -- you responded to my observation about media manipulation, remember?

Come on, if you're gonna fight the Chinese you better be smarter than a Jew....

Old 10-09-2022, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Why should I -- they're already taking over right here according to you and your ilk! Property values up, great affordable food, nice people who don't try to mug me or otherwise harass me (even them FLG-nutters aren't aggressive)...I can't wait for the full takeover you people keep promising!!!
Only you said they are taking over right here. And how narrowminded is your thinking that you cannot differentiate between Chinese people here and the Chinese government. What does the Chinese here, who “don’t try to mug you” have anything to do with that authoritarian Chinese government?

Old 10-09-2022, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Only you said they are taking over right here. And how narrowminded is your thinking that you cannot differentiate between Chinese people here and the Chinese government. What does the Chinese here, who “don’t try to mug you” have anything to do with that authoritarian Chinese government?

Only I said that???

Okay, you definitely have reading comprehension problems.

Sorry, not my job to school you on reading even MSM rags, never mind actual scholarly studies.

Are you Chinese??? Because it's like English is a foreign language you....

LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City