Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2022, 08:00 AM

1,586 posts, read 927,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlorer48 View Post
Our county in NW Washington will be appointing a diversity and racial justice committee. 77.5% of our population is white, 1.4% are black, 9.6% are Hispanic and the rest are Asian or mixed.
Man, I would love to be a black guy living in your district. They must be coddled like they were the last known living panda bear in the world. Like a god walking the earth. Like the last unicorn in the magic forest.

What a scam this whole thing has become.

Old 10-11-2022, 08:09 AM

12,792 posts, read 8,350,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Man, I would love to be a black guy living in your district. They must be coddled like they were the last known living panda bear in the world. Like a god walking the earth. Like the last unicorn in the magic forest.

What a scam this whole thing has become.
1.4% is like an endangered species, not to mention how expensive some areas of the Pacific Northwest in general are in terms of home prices. lol

Old 10-11-2022, 10:51 AM

573 posts, read 261,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregal View Post
This whole thread is a raise bait and should be closed by a Mod
HERE'S THE TIP
"new racial equity agenda for the city."
....there it is...that word...'EQUITY' ~

NYC has a history of producing the The best political con-artists_____Slick Whitey Bill and his Black Leftoid Wife...aren't they are pair!

THERE is no IQ requirement to be a registered voter...just have a pulse and no-felonies. Hypocrisy of the Left...They don't want to hear Facts...just Emotion~
"The Racial Justice Commission, formed by then-Mayor Bill de Blasio last year, crafted the ballot questions after consulting with representatives of other cities, local agencies, and community groups and receiving public testimony from hundreds of New Yorkers."
This loser couldn't do crap for the city...nothing! SO,...he started a 'Red-herring' with the Jab 'NYC is a Racist City... '____Bahahahahaha... !

YEAH...the OP was about 'USING RACE' to further a cause, the whole thread follows the lead well.

What's the protest about???

Old 10-11-2022, 10:57 AM

573 posts, read 261,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Good point but Mississippi is a poor state so not a good example. Better examples would be (besides the aforementioned Detroit) Baltimore, Newark, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc. where the states are generally wealthy or at least not poor but their biggest black run cities are violent, run down and generally miserable.
that's where you're wrong my friend....ALL THESE CITIES have money. They have a Tax base and 10's of millions they use and pilfer.

Black Politicians have learned the ways of the corrupt White Counterparts.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT...it's a Swamp out there...!

Old 10-11-2022, 11:24 AM

64 posts, read 24,323 times
I am so sick of this woke nonsense.

Woke is the equivalent to Sick.

Old 10-11-2022, 12:10 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citycab View Post
Yeah they hate white people to the core. They will keep white women around for miscegenation and for raping and beating them up. The white male dissenters are slated for genocide.

The “POC’s” are not too bright though. They just want miscegenation of the white women and to have sex with them, rape them, have relationships with them, or just beat them up. You can see tons of videos online of them beating up white women pretty badly.

It is jews that are the actual masterminds of all this. The POC’s just like miscegenation and rape of white women, they do not have the same smarts to orchestrate a white genocide like the jews are doing.

When POC’s have done white genocides it is just blatant and obvious, like in the Haitian Massacre, or all of the white genocide in South Africa. They are very blatant and do not try to hide it. The rape of white women is just openly encouraged.

The jews are the ones perpetrating this new genocide of whites. They just use POC’s as pawns and for miscegenation and rape of the white women.
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it is those white women who are going after those males of color? And if they get beaten up, it is mostly a self esteem/ lack of education issue that lies mostly on the woman herself - most likely from emotional abandonment or upbringing.

Old 10-11-2022, 12:12 PM

2,862 posts, read 2,427,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it is those white women who are going after those males of color? And if they get beaten up, it is mostly a self esteem/ lack of education issue that lies mostly on the woman herself - most likely from emotional abandonment or upbringing.
I think this poster is a previously banned poster who is coming back under a new user name

Old 10-11-2022, 12:51 PM

855 posts, read 455,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Not to get off topic but this is one of the results of modern feminism.

Basically teaching women that the real world doesn't exist, it's far safer than it is and you can just go out into society alone with little repercussion.

You see this as well on a larger scale with female backpackers going thru pretty dangerous countries. It's as if they're living in a fairytale.

Result is they can't connect that many 2nd/3rd world countries are quite unsafe for women due to cultural problems and that the more exposure you have to people from those countries, the higher risk you confront.

I mean, there's a reason people want to leave those places in enormous numbers.

Old 10-11-2022, 01:07 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
Not to get off topic but this is one of the results of modern feminism.

Basically teaching women that the real world doesn't exist, it's far safer than it is and you can just go out into society alone with little repercussion.

You see this as well on a larger scale with female backpackers going thru pretty dangerous countries. It's as if they're living in a fairytale.

Result is they can't connect that many 2nd/3rd world countries are quite unsafe for women due to cultural problems and that the more exposure you have to people from those countries, the higher risk you confront.

I mean, there's a reason people want to leave those places in enormous numbers.
I agree 100%. I grew up watching series like "Unsolved Mysteries" and "Forensic Files" and would never and have never taken the risks those women have: Dating bad boys, taking out cash from an ATM at 2 am, hitchhiking, staying in relationships when the man is clearly abusive, and many more! I don't know how they do it. They ARE living a fairy tale. When I see someone get in an elevator that I have bad vibes about, I get out. The heck with being nice!

Old 10-11-2022, 01:39 PM

2,335 posts, read 1,045,940 times
Racial justice is just code for Black Privilege by allowing arrested felons of violent felonies to be released on no bail. Even Eric Adams, a black man , is upset with how far it's gone. Many of these perps have been arrested dozens of times. Some of them have extensive records against their own families. How does this serve the black community to allow violent psychopaths back to live among them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City