Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2022, 07:22 AM

33 posts, read 11,037 times

Advertisements

Are a lot of people in nyc still hostile towards the people that decided to wait and research longer about the experimental vaccine thing?

Or are those hostile follow the science liberals starting to rethink the safety of the experiment?

I call myself a non vaccinated person. I am not an anti vaxxer because that sounds too similar to what the backwards thinking follow the science liberals call antifa and anti racist and anti this anti that. They will be fascists and then call themselves anti fascist. They will be racists and then call themselves anti racists like they are on some bizarre higher moral grounds,

I do not even classify the covid experiment as a vaccine. It was not a vaccine until they changed the dictionary definition of it to fit the covid experiment.

I do not consider the covid experiment shots to be a drug either. The shots do not fit the definition of being a drug yet unless they have modified the definition of drug to fit their narrative.

Another of the weirdest words that are in the mixture of lies is antisemitism. That term is plain bizarre and sounds like some deception to me.

Look at the insanity of name changing they have done with the word illegal alien. They have switched that definition about a dozen times from undocumented illegals to holistic foreigners, to public charge migrants, to refugees, to these fictitious heros that came to save the day by sneaking into America.

I wonder who is doing all of this because my opinion is that the follow the science liberals are not smart enough nor tough enough to implement so much chaos and division: so i wonder who is doing it all.

I wonder
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2022, 09:06 AM

1,751 posts, read 1,682,365 times
Was this last post meant to be comedic? And people say those on the right are no good at comedy! LOL

Old 10-28-2022, 10:24 AM

No. I am not posting here to be humorous in any way shape or form. I lost my job due to the experiment and it caused exceptional harm to my lifestyle in many ways.

I am very serious. Everything i discuss is directly linked to the experiment.

Old 10-28-2022, 10:43 AM

For the others, there are two large reddit topics about this subject matter. There is more mature and sober information over there including a number of people with legal and justice system knowledge. I recommend checking it out.

Old 10-28-2022, 07:40 PM

1,034 posts, read 672,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Judge ruled it unconstitutional. The NY State constitution applies to everyone, not just 17 people

From the source, the actual ruling:
https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...utOxtfdQ4Adw==

“The Health Commissioner cannot create a new condition of employment for city employees, . . . cannot prohibit an employee from reporting to work . . . [and] cannot terminate employees. The Mayor cannot exempt certain employees from these orders,”

“If it was about safety and public health, no one would be exempt. It is time for the City of New York to do what is right and what is just,”

- Judge Ralph J. Porzio
You make good points about his ruling and constitutionality. Yet the judge ordered only those ex-FDNY plaintiffs to be able to return to work. Until the case was appealed. If the city loses the appeal, the pandora box is open for other fired workers to take some form of action.

Old 10-28-2022, 08:56 PM

A new perspective i read today comes from the website named gab.

“JUST IN - Italy to end the ban on non-vaccinated health workers and cancel fines imposed on people aged 50+ who refused to get vaccinated against COVID, new Health Minister Schillaci announces.”

This shows a more draconian measure than even in nyc. However there have been moments when i was worried that somehow our non vaxxed new yorkers banking accounts could be frozen for not complying. I think we lucked out because it probably could have been implemented in nyc just as easy as italy.

My opinion is this vaxx requirement stuff is not over with. Not so long ago there were reports of big pharma wanting to just insert their vaccine in powdered form into the food supply. Something like that could be implemented relatively easily.

Old 10-30-2022, 03:30 PM

7,634 posts, read 8,701,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonVaxxedNYer View Post
For the others, there are two large reddit topics about this subject matter. There is more mature and sober information over there including a number of people with legal and justice system knowledge. I recommend checking it out.
Only the few places designated for such discussions. Elsewhere you get banned as soon as you post a comment that is even remotely against the MSM agenda, even if vaguely questioning the vaccines effects. The big powers have installed their moles everywhere there. Here on the politics and contraversy forum you can see more discussions.

Old 10-30-2022, 06:47 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,258,196 times
Quote:
Are a lot of people in nyc still hostile towards the people that decided to wait and research longer about the experimental vaccine thing?

Or are those hostile follow the science liberals starting to rethink the safety of the experiment?

I call myself a non vaccinated person. I am not an anti vaxxer because that sounds too similar to what the backwards thinking follow the science liberals call antifa and anti racist and anti this anti that. They will be fascists and then call themselves anti fascist. They will be racists and then call themselves anti racists like they are on some bizarre higher moral grounds,

I do not even classify the covid experiment as a vaccine. It was not a vaccine until they changed the dictionary definition of it to fit the covid experiment.

I do not consider the covid experiment shots to be a drug either. The shots do not fit the definition of being a drug yet unless they have modified the definition of drug to fit their narrative.

Another of the weirdest words that are in the mixture of lies is antisemitism. That term is plain bizarre and sounds like some deception to me.

Look at the insanity of name changing they have done with the word illegal alien. They have switched that definition about a dozen times from undocumented illegals to holistic foreigners, to public charge migrants, to refugees, to these fictitious heros that came to save the day by sneaking into America.

I wonder who is doing all of this because my opinion is that the follow the science liberals are not smart enough nor tough enough to implement so much chaos and division: so i wonder who is doing it all.

I wonder
Most NY'ers couldn't care less except for a handful of bored "progressives" in Manhattan and brownstone BK when it comes to if someone is vaccinated or not. It's a personal matter.

The problem in NY is the corrupt, scumbag politicians who hold unto power via the apathetic dependent class.

Old 10-31-2022, 06:08 AM

You have people like george soros behind the vaccines. He is probably jewish but being jew is not a deciding factor.

You have clergy of the catholic church, the new york diocese is equal to that of communistic in regards to the illegal immigrant population looting our borders. Yes the illegals are a component of the vaccine mandates and too few people are connecting those dots yet. The catholic charities groups are the top promoters of the invasion. The cardinal bishop is now what appears to be a communist that supports the invasion of the united states and new york city. How gross is that.

New yorks catholic church is an embarrassment of weak leadership that caved in to the evil. The churches leadership is so obviously communist now. The churches allow illegals to use catholism as a shield for the laws they are breaking. That is pure evil.

All of these things are directly related to the vaccine experiment.

Why else are the illegals the only ones nobody wants to get vaccinated?

Why are the masses of illegals, many who blatantly invaded our country, why are they the only ones in the world coming here being exempt from the vaccines to enter our country?

Old 10-31-2022, 06:21 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,711,723 times
Quote:
You have people like george soros behind the vaccines. He is probably jewish but being jew is not a deciding factor.
He's not a jew though, he is atheist. George Soros literally helped the Nazis round up Jewish property in Hungary and pretended to be the son of a different family. Years later he told 60 minutes he regretted nothing. So Jewish has nothing to do with this evil, evil Marxist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City