Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 08:31 PM

978 posts, read 674,815 times

Advertisements

Just keep holding that door open Brandon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2023, 03:30 PM

2,605 posts, read 3,401,968 times
You stupid NYers voted for this administration so deal with the poop that comes with it.

Old 01-26-2023, 03:44 PM

6,687 posts, read 6,031,429 times
I am now seeing homeless migrants around the midtown area and not just any guy but middle aged women.

As mean as turning them away may be or screening them through a proper channel (in this case USCIS), migration laws were put in place (in all countries) to determine in part, if the individual has the skills to make it to the area they’re migrating to. I think it’s terrible that this administration is blindly letting unqualified people in and that they’re being bussed to the most expensive areas in the country.

Old 01-27-2023, 03:38 PM

1,375 posts, read 1,052,555 times
Most of the NYers voted for it

Old 01-29-2023, 10:23 AM

38 posts, read 20,223 times
The homeless migrants live in the open streets? Where

Isn’t it going to be charged against the city if they do not house a “migrant” the city gets fined a huge fee for each one.

I read another report yesterday Eric Adams saying the city is not going to abide by the Right to Shelter anymore for the “migrants”. What came of that? If they suddenly do not house migrants where will they go?

This morning I was walking to breakfast and there was a cash register on the sidewalk busted to pieces with coins and keys as someone obviously stoled it and smashed it to pieces for the cash. It is in a spot where the “migrants” hang out waiting for illegal day construction work, and they congregate with all their ebikes

If the migrants just start smashing into stores then stores should at least secure the cash and not put it in registers like that

If you want to have a city that gives criminals free reign and rewards them for crime, at least have some common sense, or just shut down your businesses

Old 01-29-2023, 11:47 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,030,467 times
This is irony. The same Latin countries responsible for the bulk of illegal immigration to the USA are also very tough internally with their own borders. For example, Dominican Republic which built a wall on its Haitian border with armed guards and dogs. Or Mexico which doesn't have a wall but does send other central Americans back in routine armed sweeps.

Old 01-29-2023, 11:55 AM

One cannot be emotional about this, no doddling or debate. They all need to be removed. The ways illegal immigrants are removed from countries is not pretty - no way around that discomfort

Go approach a few of them on the ebikes and say he what’s up, where are you from? If they speak English back to you you will find immediately they have zero care about sneaking in and taking anything they can from us

More New Yorkers need to approach them and ask what they are doing here. Ask how they snuck in. They have zero care about our laws they break. Zero

If you approach them and ask how much free money they get you would be astonished. Ask them where they live now

For some reason New Yorkers give them zero friction whatsoever. They just turn the other cheeck often thousands of times every day. If you walk around the city for an hour you are bound to see many thousands of them - yet New Yorkers just walk right by ignoring their presence

For me it is beyond obvious which ones are illegal

Old 01-29-2023, 12:02 PM

The other day i was at a cafe standing in line and up came a few illegals with their delivery backpacks. They wear snow suits even tho it is 58 degrees out, they are cold and bundled up

So i ask the two black baristas, you know these delivery guys make more than you. You pay taxes and they do not. The illegals make more than you and this is designed for them to out earn us city people

It was like in one ear and out the other. It did not even register on their radars

You know what I am saying? Honestly I would expect black city people to speak up against the total obvious but it was literally like in one ear and out the other - just a blank empty reaction

Old 01-29-2023, 12:14 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,030,467 times
https://nypost.com/2023/01/29/illega...igrant-crisis/

Now they are sneaking in via upstate Canada border crossings in the dead of winter. Unlike NYC, upstate snows a lot and they face real risks of dying. Also, the people upstate tend to be Republicans and have no qualms about exercising their 2nd amendment rights. Especially in rural areas where the illegals are entering. It's not just Latinos. The cbp has caught indians sneaking in.

Old 01-29-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
It's not just Latinos. The cbp has caught indians sneaking in.
It is the whole damn world, bro! Basically every country is sneaking in. I can care less where they are from and my stance is to remove them all. Everyone should have to walk around with citizenship documents to prove whom they are

It has been going harder in Europe so anybody with any common sense can use Europe as the blueprint for our future: the USA is going to be muslim majority unless we can remove millions of these illegals are repair everything

Muslims and Latinos

One can easily find full presentations online of the muslim takeover of Europe and how it works. The same thing is happening to America. Even the women in Europe have snapped out of feminist groups because they see first hand what it is all about
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City