Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2023, 07:05 PM

5,134 posts, read 4,976,546 times

Advertisements

I thought it was quite ridiculous, if not illegal, for him to preferentially hire "people of his color" to fill his NYC admin holes. Now, he is extending that mentality nationally, crying "Lori Lightfoot’s loss in Chicago is ‘warning sign for the country". So, to him the US could only be okay if ruled by black mayors?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/05/polit...ntv/index.html

I derived great satisfaction when reading that this moron lost her support in Chicago mayoral race the other day...Morons are morons, no matter how they disguise... To me it is a positive sign for changing for the better for Chicagoans, but clearly Adams saw "warning signs" because one of his gang members failed due to lousy performances.......

cannot wait for this clown step down...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2023, 07:24 PM

14 posts, read 7,333 times
Excellent post and I agree. Maybe both cities should do a start-over. We should all elect people who have the right qualifications and ethics and not by just selecting blacks and gays.

Another recent one is the interview of Bidens aeronautics chief and the interview legitimately proves he is completely clueless about his job. But he is black

[url]https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/03/03/watch-bidens-faa-nominee-fail-to-answer-basic-aviation-questions-n2620193[/url]

Old 03-05-2023, 07:59 PM

14,056 posts, read 13,950,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
I thought it was quite ridiculous, if not illegal, for him to preferentially hire "people of his color" to fill his NYC admin holes. Now, he is extending that mentality nationally, crying "Lori Lightfoot’s loss in Chicago is ‘warning sign for the country". So, to him the US could only be okay if ruled by black mayors?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/05/polit...ntv/index.html

I derived great satisfaction when reading that this moron lost her support in Chicago mayoral race the other day...Morons are morons, no matter how they disguise... To me it is a positive sign for changing for the better for Chicagoans, but clearly Adams saw "warning signs" because one of his gang members failed due to lousy performances.......

cannot wait for this clown step down...
Chicago got worst under Rahm Emanuel and even worst with Lightfoot same for NYC Bill de Blasio and Adams

Old 03-06-2023, 05:58 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,860,239 times
NYC mayor says Lori Lightfoot’s loss in Chicago is "warning sign for the country"

The far left have created standards for everyone to follow .
Equality for all. I agree. A Black lesbian as mayor was a first.
As long as she did her job. She didn't.
Crime spiked under her time in office.

In addition.
The mayor went on to break rules the Left has imposed on Americans.
Free speech is under attack. Name calling is a big No No...so we the public
have to watch what we say.

Yet this mayor can't follow her own decree.

A mayor who will only speak to black reporters ?
A mayor saying her ( D***) penis is bigger than Italians ?

According to the Left Own Rules of Conduct this has no place in office.

When people have had enough they will vote you out of office.

They did !

Good Riddance.................

Last edited by Mr.Retired; 03-06-2023 at 06:39 AM..

Old 03-11-2023, 08:13 AM

21 posts, read 7,219 times
A warning sign? eric adam is a dummy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City