Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 03:05 PM

2,335 posts, read 1,042,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by photostoresheila View Post
Just an FYI, the mixup from this story is because the killer was a trans woman but still using a male first name so some media were using he pronouns while others where using she pronouns. As others have mentioned, the person playing the loud music was the one who killed the guy who asked for the music to be lowered.
This is so confusing. Well, my opinion has changed due to the new facts. The murderer who slew the guy asking for the music to be lowered should be hanged. The end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2023, 11:56 AM

25,401 posts, read 37,156,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
This is so confusing. Well, my opinion has changed due to the new facts. The murderer who slew the guy asking for the music to be lowered should be hanged. The end.

Only if he walks two steps in front of Donald to the hangman. The even BETTER end.

Old 04-02-2023, 12:55 PM

431 posts, read 158,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Only if he walks two steps in front of Donald to the hangman. The even BETTER end.
I can only imagine the fantasies you have that you DON'T share with the group.

Old 04-06-2023, 05:24 PM

18,492 posts, read 31,705,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
-----------------------------------------------

But were not talking about Trump on this thread

Why is it the name "Trump" always manages to somehow get written in a post

when it isn't necessary

or called for

or has absolutely zero to do with the topic?

We all know how you feel on the subject.

Old 04-06-2023, 05:47 PM

34,169 posts, read 47,422,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Police said that the two had a history of fights over noise

A Bronx woman faces murder and other charges after she allegedly stabbed and killed her neighbor during a dispute over loud music.

Shaun Pyles and Tyquan Pleasant lived across the hall from one another on Elsmere Place in the Tremont neighborhood, police said, adding that the two had a history of fights over noise.

Detectives said that Pyles and Pleasant got into another argument early Friday morning, just before 2 a.m., after Pleasant was apparently playing music. That's when the 25-year-old Pyles stabbed Pleasant in the back multiple times with a kitchen knife, according to police.

The 27-year-old victim was unconscious and unresponsive when police arrived at the scene. Pleasant was taken to Saint Barnabas Hospital, where he died.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...olice/4180493/
People should be more respectful of one another.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-06-2023, 08:59 PM

96 posts, read 36,243 times
As far as noise complaints go this one was a reversal of the norm because usually it is the quiet, respectful neighbor who loses their cool and attacks or goes berserk against the nuisance neighbor. But not in this case.

I have been in the situation of having a nuisance neighbor. I can attest it drives the quiet person crazy. I actually lost my job due to not sleeping and missing so much work. A lot of late night 911 calls and having them there, and the local police went out of their way to be unhelpful for finding a remedy.

After months of noisy nights and ongoing instances of weird harassment, everyone turns the table on the quiet neighbor for complaining: the police, the landlord.

It was a nightmare. Honestly when I read these stories I feel better when they just attack or even kill the nuisance neighbors. It is too bad the quiet one was killed this time.

Old 04-07-2023, 03:18 PM

6,697 posts, read 6,064,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
As far as noise complaints go this one was a reversal of the norm because usually it is the quiet, respectful neighbor who loses their cool and attacks or goes berserk against the nuisance neighbor. But not in this case.

I have been in the situation of having a nuisance neighbor. I can attest it drives the quiet person crazy. I actually lost my job due to not sleeping and missing so much work. A lot of late night 911 calls and having them there, and the local police went out of their way to be unhelpful for finding a remedy.

After months of noisy nights and ongoing instances of weird harassment, everyone turns the table on the quiet neighbor for complaining: the police, the landlord.

It was a nightmare. Honestly when I read these stories I feel better when they just attack or even kill the nuisance neighbors. It is too bad the quiet one was killed this time.
I am so sorry that happened to you and I 100% understand. It was a torment for me to live above people who threw loud parties and played their music at volume 100% every single night. 311 did absolutely nothing. When I complained to the desk sergeant that the cops never came and simply closed the case, two cops literally showed up at my door in a very intimidating way asking why I lied about them. I had to stop complaining.

Honestly, people are not even taken seriously when they live in buildings that are in poor or ethnic neighborhoods. It was honestly one of the worst experiences of my life and I don’t wish it on anyone.

Old 04-07-2023, 03:28 PM

5,882 posts, read 2,995,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
People should be more respectful of one another.
Normal people are.
The killer is an uncultured animal and there are a lot of them around.

Old 04-07-2023, 04:05 PM

34,169 posts, read 47,422,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Normal people are.
The killer is an uncultured animal and there are a lot of them around.
Uncultured zebra? Uncultured pelican? Which uncultured animal do you think this person resembles the most?

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-07-2023, 04:34 PM

5,882 posts, read 2,995,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Uncultured zebra? Uncultured pelican? Which uncultured animal do you think this person resembles the most?
How’s hyena sound to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: