Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2023, 11:15 AM

28 posts, read 13,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
But in general, southern Italians are of mixed race from way back due to the proximity to Africa and the Middle East and the trade routes in the Mediterranean. My former priest, born in Italy of Italian parents got his DNA done, and he is 44% Middle Eastern. There was a guy on the genealogy forum here who knew all his grandparents had come from Italy but who showed up with a percentage of African in his genes.

Racism is just plain stupid. Sorry you've run into stupid, OP.

Its most italian that are not white, not only in the sicily.

Old 04-10-2023, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Title says it all, TROLL. Been here for 15 years but just opened an account on here to talk about this and only the. Bu-BYE Now.

What are you talking?

Old 04-10-2023, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
If the troll is opn to discussing why they felt the need to create this thread I'm all ears..

yes i know. I dont understand him also

Old 04-10-2023, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post

There is also new evidence that shows how European whites were living along the eastern USA states a long time prior to Columbus or Cortez. There is evidence of white Europeans living from what is now New England all the way down to Florida. Meaning: white/Caucasian/Europeans are actually classified under a similar status of being native Americans (next to the indian tribes).

I read book about whites from france and spain have visited to coasts of america before colombo or columbus. They did for fishing. Also viking come to america but in north part

Old 04-10-2023, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metromoxo View Post
So it's two neighbors who don't like you and harrass you using anti-Italian language? Did you have some argument or disagreement with them? Are you loud, or are they loud and you complained?

So no I have no disagreement with them, nothing. Its more than 2 of the neighbors. Its their friends in building and from other areas in the community.

No i'm not loud.

Old 04-10-2023, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
I empathize.
Growing up speaking Italian in a predominantly German and Irish neighborhood
Back in those days I learned two ways of self preservation.

#1 : Fight to earned friendships.

Ok thank you for the advises but i no want to fight. I want to live and go school here and arrest for me is not good for my life here.

Old 04-10-2023, 11:32 AM

96 posts, read 36,759 times
All anybody needs to do in NYC to be “racially discriminated against” is basically just walk outside your door to get some of that. Multiculturalism is like the gift that just keeps on giving.

Old 04-10-2023, 12:04 PM

96 posts, read 36,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccco View Post
I read book about whites from france and spain have visited to coasts of america before colombo or columbus. They did for fishing. Also viking come to america but in north part
Yes there is solid evidence.

Even in NYS there are hundreds of modest sized stone structures built by Druids. Most of them are in the Hudson Valley and they date back longer than when Columbus and others during that era made voyages to the new world.

And in New Hampshire there is the American Stonehenge which is the largest evidence of druids building stone structures here long before Columbus.

More recently there is another odd find in Florida with an underwater burial site in a swamp and the bodies are preserved very well. They are ancient European white people that lived in southeast Florida long ago.

Old 04-10-2023, 12:21 PM

1,598 posts, read 939,172 times
Do you know why there are so many Italians in N.Y. named Tony?

Because when they came to Ellis Island they got a stamp on their hand: TO N.Y.

Old 04-10-2023, 08:11 PM

2,106 posts, read 1,152,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
Yes there is solid evidence.

Even in NYS there are hundreds of modest sized stone structures built by Druids. Most of them are in the Hudson Valley and they date back longer than when Columbus and others during that era made voyages to the new world.

And in New Hampshire there is the American Stonehenge which is the largest evidence of druids building stone structures here long before Columbus.

More recently there is another odd find in Florida with an underwater burial site in a swamp and the bodies are preserved very well. They are ancient European white people that lived in southeast Florida long ago.

I’m a druid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City