Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2024, 12:39 PM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
If ever the world acts out and excludes Israel and starts a Holocaust 2.0, I'd argue the same thing: Why should Israelis, Jews and other people who have nothing to do with Netanyahu's genocide have to suffer a collective punishment? People need to punish those who literally committed the crime and no others. I don't care about, "OMG this is a war!" It's not a war when a people who have the significant disadvantage of no army, marine corps, air force or navy have to "fight" a war that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
So David Berkowitz, Jared Lochner, Ethan Crumbley, Dylann Roofe, and numerous others are at war with the U.S. Since they have "no army, marine corps, air force or navy ... to "fight" a war" They should be allowed to do what they do? Ethan Crumbley is the best example; is punishing his parents "collective punishment"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2024, 12:40 PM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
If I were the PM of Israel what I would’ve done was get my Mossad and special forces together. I would’ve then asked the US and other NATO countries to also get their special forces together for help. We would investigate who’s behind the attacks, how it was funded and would’ve conducted a military operation as careful as a surgical procedure. The world would’ve emphasized with my country and most likely would’ve cheered us on.
In other words spend years investigating while nothing happens?

Old 02-05-2024, 03:17 PM

6,412 posts, read 3,128,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Oh, I think something would happen, all right, but it wouldn't be pleasant for the Israelis.

Old 02-05-2024, 03:31 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
So David Berkowitz, Jared Lochner, Ethan Crumbley, Dylann Roofe, and numerous others are at war with the U.S. Since they have "no army, marine corps, air force or navy ... to "fight" a war" They should be allowed to do what they do? Ethan Crumbley is the best example; is punishing his parents "collective punishment"?
The people you've named have all been punished for their heinous crimes. Ethan Crumbley was under the direct care of his parents. His parents were charged with manslaughter because they've failed to secure the handguns that he used to commit murder. I think it's appropriate. However, Ethan Crumbley's cousins, coworkers, previous dates, his children - if he had any - shouldn't pay for his crimes.

Old 02-05-2024, 03:35 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
What exactly do you want to happen? So far, I haven't seen one Hamas person arrested or even declared dead. I don't see how you think bombing an entire country can get rid of Hamas. In fact, it's created a group of resistance fighters - the Houthis. And I'm 100% sure, others will sprout up. It's natural. Just like the Polish resistant fighters back at the Warsaw Ghetto. Why ever would anyone think that the Nazi's burning down that ghetto would prevent the Jewish people of the time from organizing more resistance groups?? It's completely ridiculous.

Old 02-05-2024, 04:42 PM

15,822 posts, read 14,463,105 times
The you haven't been paying attention. The IDF as been elimination Hamas fighters wholesale. Israel is claiming they've killed 8,500 Hamas Soldiers.

Quote:
What exactly do you want to happen? So far, I haven't seen one Hamas person arrested or even declared dead. I don't see how you think bombing an entire country can get rid of Hamas. In fact, it's created a group of resistance fighters - the Houthis. And I'm 100% sure, others will sprout up. It's natural. Just like the Polish resistant fighters back at the Warsaw Ghetto. Why ever would anyone think that the Nazi's burning down that ghetto would prevent the Jewish people of the time from organizing more resistance groups?? It's completely ridiculous.

Old 02-06-2024, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
The you haven't been paying attention. The IDF has been eliminating Hamas fighters wholesale. Israel is claiming they've killed 8,500 Hamas Soldiers.
Indeed.

Old 02-06-2024, 08:15 PM

5,099 posts, read 4,959,205 times
A million defenseless palestinines trapped in Rafah as the fully armed IDF readies to conduct a next wave of genocide in broad daylight under international watch…

Congratulations, Netanyahu and IDF supporters, you are not only winning the war with unarmed civilians but also the title of the most brutal state-run armed forces in slaughtering civilians in the 21st century….

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/middl...ntl/index.html

It is also saddening that young Americans are watching this going on without voicing their sympathy for the Palestinian people , fearing the retaliation from the Jewish money in the US.

Old 02-07-2024, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
a million defenseless palestinines trapped in rafah as the fully armed idf readies to conduct a next wave of genocide in broad daylight under international watch…

congratulations, netanyahu and idf supporters, you are not only winning the war with unarmed civilians but also the title of the most brutal state-run armed forces in slaughtering civilians in the 21st century….

it is also saddening that young americans are watching this going on without voicing their sympathy for the palestinian people , fearing the retaliation from the jewish money in the us.
Huh????

Old 02-07-2024, 05:10 AM

5,803 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
A million defenseless palestinines trapped in Rafah as the fully armed IDF readies to conduct a next wave of genocide in broad daylight under international watch…

Congratulations, Netanyahu and IDF supporters, you are not only winning the war with unarmed civilians but also the title of the most brutal state-run armed forces in slaughtering civilians in the 21st century….

It is also saddening that young Americans are watching this going on without voicing their sympathy for the Palestinian people , fearing the retaliation from the Jewish money in the US.
Why is this particular war so important. There were plenty of other flare ups all over the world that went on un noticed
Let that region handle its own problems.
Casualties if war always includes civilians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City