Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2024, 10:51 AM

3,293 posts, read 1,712,053 times

Advertisements

Illegals are the perfect criminals, hidden identity, multiple alias, and nothing to lose if caught. With no bail system it's the perfect time to be an illegal and a criminal at the same time. Can benefit all of the protected status of legal citizens but have no charges stick due to lack of identities. Can easily commit any form of crime.

I'm not sure why women aren't alarm by the no bail and migrants. Soon when summer comes around, rapes will be up. NY better allow prostitutes to have open for business otherwise rapes will be the next highest criminal stat after theft and robberies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2024, 10:58 AM

85 posts, read 47,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Illegals are the perfect criminals, hidden identity, multiple alias, and nothing to lose if caught. With no bail system it's the perfect time to be an illegal and a criminal at the same time. Can benefit all of the protected status of legal citizens but have no charges stick due to lack of identities. Can easily commit any form of crime.

I'm not sure why women aren't alarm by the no bail and migrants. Soon when summer comes around, rapes will be up. NY better allow prostitutes to have open for business otherwise rapes will be the next highest criminal stat after theft and robberies.
Same reasons they aren't afraid to be gentrifiers. They think it won't happen to them due to a combination of hubris and sheltered ignorance.

Old 02-06-2024, 11:19 AM

12,792 posts, read 8,325,375 times
But wait... We need to give these thugs FREE food and shelter on our dime because they're poor migrants...

Old 02-06-2024, 04:38 PM

22,054 posts, read 13,071,876 times
How do you know women AREN'T alarmed? They still have to go about their daily business, afraid or not.

Old 02-07-2024, 06:00 AM

19,076 posts, read 14,017,666 times
I finally watched the video.

Go back pre-St. Floyd, these subhumans would have been shot. I 100% would have dirted as many of them as I could have had that been me. In 18.5 years I was never in that bad of a situation. That’s what the firearm is for.

Sad how far we have fallen. Can’t even kill subhumans who’ve broken tons of laws already and are now using deadly physical force against uniformed police.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-07-2024, 06:16 AM

16,157 posts, read 6,899,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

Go back pre-St. Floyd, these subhumans would have been shot. I 100% would have dirted as many of them as I could have had that been me. In 18.5 years I was never in that bad of a situation. That’s what the firearm is for.

Sad how far we have fallen. Can’t even kill subhumans who’ve broken tons of laws already and are now using deadly physical force against uniformed police.

Agree.
Video viewers see a dozen small in stature people beating up on two taller cops.
Kicking. Punching,Stomping.

The part the viewers do not comprehend is
the rights the city has taken away from officers.

No choke holds. No billy sticks, no drawing guns.
An officer risks losing his job, his pension, going to jail and civil suits that would destroy him and his family.

I do not question for one minute that
these two cops could have easily had multiple arrests and doled out a few busted lips.

If a good samaritan would have come to the officer's aid he'd be facing the same.

Since it has gone viral.............this will be the topic of discussion in upcoming elections.
Vote for a President that will close the borders and give ICE back control deporting criminals
like this or vote for more of the same.

Old 02-07-2024, 06:37 AM

Yup.

You know why I never faced a situation like this? And why I used the word situation instead of fight?

Because we pounded the life out of subhumans who attempted to attack us. Even TOUCH us. There was no touching cops during the majority of my career. You touched me, you got hurt. Bad.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-07-2024, 07:55 AM

1,302 posts, read 350,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

Golden handcuffs. The politicians in this city know what they’re doing when it comes to race politics.

Might be harsh to say but taking a small beating for the pay and benefits is a small price to pay for most I’d guess. There aren’t endless jobs paying $120K+ with free healthcare, 5 weeks off, unlimited sick days, a good pension, and most of all guaranteed work for life. Better than getting endlessly investigated, relegated to ****ty duties, sued, or kicked out.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who’s joined in the last 10 years. Anybody signing up knows they’re making a deal with the devil.

Old 02-07-2024, 08:08 AM

34,149 posts, read 47,390,083 times
The capitalism and greed is what caused this all
The people "protesting" on here the most are most likely the ones who have inadvertently contributed
It's like the saying "all bark but no bite"
C-D, take a look at who complains on here the most, that's all I'm saying

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-07-2024, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketyblank View Post
Golden handcuffs. The politicians in this city know what they’re doing when it comes to race politics.

Might be harsh to say but taking a small beating for the pay and benefits is a small price to pay for most I’d guess. There aren’t endless jobs paying $120K+ with free healthcare, 5 weeks off, unlimited sick days, a good pension, and most of all guaranteed work for life. Better than getting endlessly investigated, relegated to ****ty duties, sued, or kicked out.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who’s joined in the last 10 years. Anybody signing up knows they’re making a deal with the devil.
Maybe to some, but not I.

Getting hurt or even killed was always on the table. The only difference is we mostly had the backing of those we were risking it for. Now, the tides are literally in favor of the scum. The cop is risking it solely for the money, which to me, is not a fair deal. That's why I left.

FD is a fair comparison. Similar risks, similar monetary rewards, yet 100% support and backing throughout the city and internally on the job. This compared to at best 20% (Staten Island) for the NYPD, and even then internally you're not supported either.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City