Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 10:00 PM

3,180 posts, read 1,654,323 times

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-new...ovoked-attack/

Monday’s alleged shover was identified by sources as 45-year-old Carlton McPherson.

McPherson has a prior assault arrest from October 2023, sources told The Post. He was freed on bond and is due back in court in July.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-new...pital-sources/

“This is what you call not a crime problem, but a recidivist problem,” Adams said of the April 2023 arrest of Jones. “Same bad people doing bad things to good people.”

Jones, who has 14 prior arrests, was convicted of attempted murder and robbery in 2003, according to records. He served ten years in prison and was released in 2013.

How can someone have 21 prior arrests still be out again and again. How many victims do we need to have for just one individual? Well maybe add another victim here, thanks to decriminalization and bail reform.

Democrats are soft on crime and refuse to hold criminals accountable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2024, 06:14 AM

1,239 posts, read 311,180 times
Not by mistake. They know what these policies breed. The question is *why*. It’s not because people at the top are loony lefties like the the people at the bottom who support these policies. It’s much more pernicious than that.

Old 03-26-2024, 09:46 AM

11,402 posts, read 5,960,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post

Monday’s alleged shover was identified by sources as 45-year-old Carlton McPherson.

McPherson has a prior assault arrest from October 2023, sources told The Post. He was freed on bond and is due back in court in July.

“This is what you call not a crime problem, but a recidivist problem,” Adams said of the April 2023 arrest of Jones. “Same bad people doing bad things to good people.”

Jones, who has 14 prior arrests, was convicted of attempted murder and robbery in 2003, according to records. He served ten years in prison and was released in 2013.

How can someone have 21 prior arrests still be out again and again. How many victims do we need to have for just one individual? Well maybe add another victim here, thanks to decriminalization and bail reform.

The perp is 24 years old. The dead victim was 45 years old.

Picture at link.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-his-death-has

Multiple offender since 16 years old with a history of mental illness. He was laughing maniacally when he shoved the victim to his death. I can't find out if he is homeless or not.

My guess is that this guy is just a mental nut-job. We are doing a abysmal job of incarcerating and treating the violent mentally ill. We have an epidemic of criminally insane right now and all we do is leave them on the street. People are paying a horrific price because of this.

Then there is the issue woke DAs and judges coddling career violent criminals. That is a massive problem as well. I am sure the numbers of sane violent criminals dwarfs the numbers of the criminally insane.

Old 03-26-2024, 04:35 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,936,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Why has Donald Trump...
That didn't take long!

Old 03-26-2024, 08:40 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:

and I want to know why they keep letting these mentally ill people back into society.
Hello people, wake up here.....14, hello, 14, did anyone hear that, 14 prior arrests, does that not scream something?

Bragg, Hocul, James, Addams.....hello??? pay attention here, something is wrong.

bunch of idiots we have here in the city.

must vote republican down the line, the democrats are ruining the city, how does anyone NOT see this.

look at everything?

Old 03-26-2024, 09:59 PM

3,180 posts, read 1,654,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

and I want to know why they keep letting these mentally ill people back into society.
Hello people, wake up here.....14, hello, 14, did anyone hear that, 14 prior arrests, does that not scream something?

Bragg, Hocul, James, Addams.....hello??? pay attention here, something is wrong.

must vote republican down the line, the democrats are ruining the city, how does anyone NOT see this.

look at everything?
The blind leading the blind. NY used to be where you find the smartest people and the leadership has a lot of experience and wisdom but now it is all full of woke leaders.

Hochul just can't make a real decisive decision without fearful of retaliation by her poor voters. James seems super entitled that thinks what she's doing is her moral obligations using some of the worst tactics that will destroy the city of future business. If I was Hochul I would reprimand her immediately before the tax revenue drops severely next year.

Adams, is a joke. Obviously he could never ran for any executive seat in the past and now only because of woke he got the votes.

Old 03-27-2024, 05:59 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketyblank View Post
Not by mistake. They know what these policies breed. The question is *why*. It’s not because people at the top are loony lefties like the the people at the bottom who support these policies. It’s much more pernicious than that.
Opinion:
Knowing your history is important.
Following the money will lead you
to the troublemakers.

Old 03-27-2024, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

look at everything?
I just saw a YouTube where the NYPD Transit Chief was talking about assaults on transit workers by 38 perps who were arrested over 1000 times. I know I heard that right. That is 25 arrests for each perp, and still out on the street assaulting subway transit workers. How many prosecutions by woke DA in that time? Any? How many out on cashless bail? All of them?

It is disgusting. It is irrational. It is what NYC voters voted for and I have no sympathy for them. None. I do regret that they can't wake up to reality and keep voting for woke politicians. I want everyone to be safe, even dumb voters but they have to change something to make that happen.

Wish I could find the video but I can't.

Old 03-27-2024, 06:37 AM

Quote:
The blind leading the blind. NY used to be where you find the smartest people and the leadership has a lot of experience and wisdom but now it is all full of woke leaders.

Hochul just can't make a real decisive decision without fearful of retaliation by her poor voters. James seems super entitled that thinks what she's doing is her moral obligations using some of the worst tactics that will destroy the city of future business. If I was Hochul I would reprimand her immediately before the tax revenue drops severely next year.

Adams, is a joke. Obviously he could never ran for any executive seat in the past and now only because of woke he got the votes.
Adams does seem to be feeling the heat lately. I am sure he is being excoriated over both the soaring crime and the flood of illegal immigrants (mislabeled "asylum seekers").

Old 03-27-2024, 06:52 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I just saw a YouTube where the NYPD Transit Chief was talking about assaults on transit workers by 38 perps who were arrested over 1000 times. I know I heard that right. That is 25 arrests for each perp, and still out on the street assaulting subway transit workers. How many prosecutions by woke DA in that time? Any? How many out on cashless bail? All of them?

It is disgusting. It is irrational. It is what NYC voters voted for and I have no sympathy for them. None. I do regret that they can't wake up to reality and keep voting for woke politicians. I want everyone to be safe, even dumb voters but they have to change something to make that happen.

Wish I could find the video but I can't.

I saw on one show a policeman commissioner or something says that someone had 50 priors, some crazy number and he wondered why was this person still roaming the streets.

What do the judges do?
someone has to be a blame for this.
why are all these criminals with many priors still roaming the streets.

Letitia, Id liek to smack her, that pompous azz that she is.
she needs to focus on real criminals, not paper pushers, freaking moron.

the rest of the clan, are doing nothing as public servants for us, the taxpayers.
whjat am I paying my taxes for, for these idiots to be running the city.
must vote republican all down the line.

democrats are ruining the city
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City