Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:00 AM

3,700 posts, read 2,423,087 times

Advertisements

Do these students even know much about this issue that is approximately 10,000 miles away?

Do they donate money to their cause?

Read lots of books about it?

Young and dumb.

I don't care if they are at Columbia.

Young dumb malcontents. Ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:33 AM

5,154 posts, read 4,987,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNooYawk2 View Post
But that's just it. They've brought their problems to our home (remember the WTC? 9/11?). The goal is to export as much unrest as possible around the world. No "home" is immune to their agenda. In the name of Allah, of course.

These college kids are ignorant - your idea of education is quite correct. Educate them as to the zealotry behind Islamic ambition and what is taught in the madrasas. Only for boys, though. Women can be traded for a few goats.

The hatred of the entire muslisms in your miswired brain is clearly visible....
Not to justify terror attacks by muslim extremists... have you ever wondered why they brought 9/11 upon the USA (not other countries), and the most recent 10/7 upon Israel (not other countries)? Are the US and its ME pawn Israel clean in dealing with the muslims in ME?
There are numerous muslim countries in the world...most of them are peaceful and minding their own business. why do you paint them all the same?

Last edited by leoliu; Yesterday at 05:27 AM..

Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM

6,482 posts, read 3,173,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
Do these students even know much about this issue that is approximately 10,000 miles away?

Young and dumb.

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM

21,966 posts, read 13,019,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post

Young and dumb.

I have a theory. It's the first in-person socialization these kids have ever experienced, and it's fun, and they love it. They bond over their "righteous indignation" and feel like a family. It's filling a deep, unmet need they never even knew they had, and it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever cause is popular that day. "Nothing unites like a common enemy." It's also probably the first time in their lives they feel like they're really doing something important, although they're not. I believe we all need a sense of purpose, meaning, and belonging our lives, and that's woefully lacking in these isolated, tech-addicted, coddled young adults. It's intoxicating and will be very hard to fight.

Last edited by otterhere; Yesterday at 08:30 AM..

Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM

27 posts, read 4,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
The hatred of the entire muslisms in your miswired brain is clearly visible....
Not to justify terror attacks by muslim extremists... have you ever wondered why they brought 9/11 upon the USA (not other countries), and the most recent 10/7 upon Israel (not other countries)? Are the US and its ME pawn Israel clean in dealing with the muslims in ME?
There are numerous muslim countries in the world...most of them are peaceful and minding their own business. why do you paint them all the same?
The US and Israel does the Muslim world a favor by exterminating extremists Muslims since the Muslim world can’t /doesn’t want to deal with this issue internally. Some Muslim countries have started to deal with this issue but it’s a recent occurrence.

Old Yesterday, 08:24 AM

3,800 posts, read 5,341,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I have a theory. It's the first in-person socialization these kids have ever experienced, and it's fun, and they love it. They bond over their "righteous indignation" and feel like a family. It's filling a deep, unmet need they never even knew they had, and it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever cause is popular that day. "Nothing unites like a common enemy." It's also probably the first time in their lives they feel like they're really doing something important, although they're not. I believe we all need a sense of purpose and meaning in our lives, and that's woefully lacking in these isolated, coddled young adults. It's intoxicating and will be very hard to fight.
Exactly. This is why those children are useful idiots for the professional agitators.

Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM

3,800 posts, read 5,341,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJewNYC View Post
The US and Israel does the Muslim world a favor by exterminating extremists Muslims since the Muslim world can’t /doesn’t want to deal with this issue internally. Some Muslim countries have started to deal with this issue but it’s a recent occurrence.
Agreed. We don't see Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Jordan, Arab Saudi, Syria, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Pakistan, and the other Muslim-majority countries moving to take in Palestinian refugees. They full well know that when you invite in Palestinians, you invite in Hamas and their brain-dead hatred.

Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM

11,590 posts, read 6,063,441 times
Quote:
I have a theory. It's the first in-person socialization these kids have ever experienced, and it's fun, and they love it. They bond over their "righteous indignation" and feel like a family. It's filling a deep, unmet need they never even knew they had, and it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever cause is popular that day. "Nothing unites like a common enemy." It's also probably the first time in their lives they feel like they're really doing something important, although they're not. I believe we all need a sense of purpose and meaning in our lives, and that's woefully lacking in these isolated, coddled young adults. It's intoxicating and will be very hard to fight.
That is an excellent point that this may be the first real bonding this generation has experienced.

My fear though is just that they have been raised with no purpose to invest themselves in. This comes along and it satisfies the need to feel like you have a purpose in life, beyond studying.

Moreso, how many of these rioters/protestors are college students. I am betting a large amount of them are professional agitator who never took a college exam in their lives.

In any event, nobody will be prosecuted by the woke NYC DA, so the arrests are meaningless. They will be right back at it since they won't be held accountable for what they have done. Same for UCLA, where the woke DA Gascon won't prosecute them either. This is one reason you see so many protests in blue cities. They know the DAs won't prosecute. Why you don't see this happening in Florida.

Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM

3,329 posts, read 1,825,574 times
Quote:
I have a theory. It's the first in-person socialization these kids have ever experienced, and it's fun, and they love it. They bond over their "righteous indignation" and feel like a family. It's filling a deep, unmet need they never even knew they had, and it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever cause is popular that day. "Nothing unites like a common enemy." It's also probably the first time in their lives they feel like they're really doing something important, although they're not. I believe we all need a sense of purpose, meaning, and belonging our lives, and that's woefully lacking in these isolated, tech-addicted, coddled young adults. It's intoxicating and will be very hard to fight.
This is not far off, and worthy of further evaluation.

Consider:
- Most of them entered college in 2019-2020, the beginning of the Covid hysteria.

- They did not experience normal, boisterous, college social life.

- They all wear masks (like antifa/trantifa activists) because they were trained to do so.

- They are led by professional outside activists because they have no real adult life experiences.

- They are the COVIDIANS, class of 2024!

.. and they should all be expelled.

Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM

21,966 posts, read 13,019,895 times
Yes; the pandemic shutdowns were just the thing needed to produce these useful idiots. Imagine that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City