Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM

2,712 posts, read 1,212,342 times

Advertisements

I seriously would take a week or few days off work and look for another place to move to. Even if I had children I freaking would leave after searching for an affordable place to live and a job. Pack the kids up and get the hell out of there. Let the monsters and yes they are monsters not animals. I don't dare insult animals by calling scum like this an animal. Monsters are real they plot and carry out murders in the most despicable ways while they know its wrong to do.

I would take my pets, children and come back for strays left in that crap hole city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM

11,739 posts, read 6,124,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
I seriously would take a week or few days off work and look for another place to move to. Even if I had children I freaking would leave after searching for an affordable place to live and a job. Pack the kids up and get the hell out of there. Let the monsters and yes they are monsters not animals. I don't dare insult animals by calling scum like this an animal. Monsters are real they plot and carry out murders in the most despicable ways while they know its wrong to do.

I would take my pets, children and come back for strays left in that crap hole city.

She may be a new immigrant and doesn't have money to move. That would also explain why she might have been on the streets at a dangerous time. She may not be aware of the danger because she is a new immigrant.

We will have to await more details, if any. If Daily Mail covers it then we will know everything, but we won't ever know much from the US media.'

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM

11,739 posts, read 6,124,466 times
Here is the entire sickening video.

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/sta...10751839506639

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM

34,170 posts, read 47,398,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
"But she was wearing a mini-skirt your Honor, so she wanted to be raped".

I thought that defense became obsolete in the 1970s.

There is everything wrong with your knee-jerk reaction to blame the rape victim and not the evil piece of sub-human garbage that raped her.

Have you even condemned him yet? No I don't think so. Your very first impulse was to say this might have been "staged". Despicable.

I am not implying that you are a proponent of rape or that you don't condemn his crime. It is just disgusting that you allow that to be "understood" but immediately leap to blaming the victim with your posts.

Disgusting and sickening.

So she is not cooperating with the cops. Have you ever experienced life and death "trauma"? It would not be my first impulse to blame the victim, having gone through what she did. That is a sad look into your mind.
Stop reaching

It's not my fault you live somewhere where life is slow-paced and you need to tune in here to keep your daily uptake of drama

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM

3,760 posts, read 3,490,424 times

STORY https://pix11.com/news/local-news/br...x-street-nypd/

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,233,690 times
Wants the over/under on priors??

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Wants the over/under on priors??
Crazy how NO ONE saw Bail reform and Open Borders would lead to crimes like this.

Oh Wait! We did and we were called cooks and conspiracy theorists! Remember?

Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM

8,942 posts, read 4,786,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Yeah so why even start the process then

She aint have to cooperate from the beginning

It's the Bronx, don't tell me nobody else was outside either, on Third Ave, smh
Maybe reality set in (after the initial anger) that her credibility will become attacked.
I read somewhere that rape is one of the most underreported crimes due to shame, fear, self blame.

Is third avenue a busy spot at 3 am? honest question, I know zip about the area.

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM

5,737 posts, read 2,641,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Maybe reality set in (after the initial anger) that her credibility will become attacked.
I read somewhere that rape is one of the most underreported crimes due to shame, fear, self blame.

Is third avenue a busy spot at 3 am? honest question, I know zip about the area.
I don't know anyone that's been raped and reported it. Maybe victims live in denial. If anyone has ever been a victim of any crime and you press charges you have to re-live that experience over and over again.

Regarding 152 and 3 Ave. I am probably one of the few that actually know/live in the area on this board. It's sketchy even during the day to be honest. Near 149th Street subway station, stores and not far from the hospital. Of course, add mental treatment centers and rehabilitation centers. It's not busy at 3Am on the streets. If she was coming from the train, yes the train has a good amount of people on it during that time.

FYI 7th, Lives in Queens and is maybe in the Bronx a handful times a year. He just hypes the Bronx because he does work in building developments.

Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM

My biggest surprise is how the NYPD is in on the staged event. Event pretending to look for a suspect and everything!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: