Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 07:17 PM

2,467 posts, read 1,236,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Aged like fine wine
Thanks. All so predictable and preventable.
Shame people would rather deflect and victim blame.

Expect this to lead to another push for legalized prostitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2024, 07:36 PM

17,411 posts, read 15,554,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
You compared it to walking down a dark alley. RE-read what I wrote... it is one of the main streets in the area. HENSE the busiest your gonna get a 3AM. And you wrote there is no train by, I also replied to that, There is a major HUB just 3 short blocks away.

So yes again to your comment "there is no reason to walk there". Maybe she lived on the street or maybe not but that would be the busies street your gonna find in that area at that time.
Third is a busy street. 149th as well. 152nd, far from it. 152nd is not busy, and yes, it is dark and dank at night. Scary to walk those side streets at night. I was questioning walking down those side streets (152nd,) not waking in the overall area.

Old 05-10-2024, 08:02 PM

34,169 posts, read 47,422,129 times
Quote:
How much does your job pay you to use public websites to Hype NYC. Especially lower income neighborhoods and pretend they are the new Williamsburg?
I don't know what you're on either

Would you prefer that your neighborhood improves, or not? I'm cordially inviting you to a discussion.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-10-2024, 08:06 PM

34,169 posts, read 47,422,129 times
Quote:
You always talking about knowing the Bronx so well so you should know.

Nope. You just have a lot of negative energy and like to victim blame.
Nahh you the Bronx expert on here, I'm just a traveler

I'm not blaming anybody for anything, I just think collectively we can all strive to do a bit better

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-10-2024, 09:56 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,650,334 times
Kashaan Parks, 39, who has five prior arrests, is the suspect sought in connection to the May 1 attack near 152nd Street and Third Avenue, according to NYPD Chief of Detectives Joseph Kenny.

Old 05-11-2024, 04:38 AM

1,495 posts, read 775,614 times
Why is the daily news having an article up on their website first new story that she didn’t know or recognize the attacker ? I thought it was posted she was acquainted with him ?

Old 05-11-2024, 06:49 AM

10 posts, read 2,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Most women do not walk around the street at this time without walking with others or taking an uber to go home. This is obviously a predator looking for random victims and the woman who is 45 probably didn't think she would be targeted.

A lot of women especially migrants roam around the streets all night long looking for a place to stay or something to eat.
Why 45? Im 48 and have to peel the creeps off if me with a stick. 45 isnt old ffs. I wish it was!!

Women dont get complacent!! If youre old and ugly rest assured, there are still rapers around

Old 05-11-2024, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Yes always question and ponder about someone who sticks up for the suspect.
Makes you wonder what that person does in their daily life or past
"Wanted" and "raped" are mutually exclusive

"Wanted to be raped" is an oxymoron.

They always meant wanted to have sex.

Yes. Maybe. *with someone else*

Old 05-11-2024, 06:57 AM

Five priors, ladies and gents.

Hey NYC liberal judges, why yall loathe women so much?

Old 05-11-2024, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Good more info is coming out.

It's crazy how quickly people victim blame around here isn't it? Like she deserved it because there was a prostitution angle. You can't get any lower than that in my opinion but whatever, its just because it makes them seem like "Aha I was right!" type stuff. It's shameful.

The fact Remains that this perp has been arrested AND RELEASED multiple times due to Bail reform.
The Fact Remains that this WAS NOT A STAGED EVENT
The Fact Remains that this counts as a CRIME in NYC That people want you to believe doesn't exist

I'm the only one in this thread (yes go back and look) that didn't make baseless claims or promote conspiracy theory.
Bail reform doesnt make them not sentence someone heavily, over and over again. Bail laws are a pretext for something else going in, some pretty heavy misogyny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: